The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Robbie Keane of Tottenham Hotspur fires in a goal during the Premiership match against Manchester City at White Hart Lane on May 13, 2007 in London, England.

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham is tackled by Nedum Onouha of Manchester City. Spurs won the game 2-1.
Old 14-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Europe!!! Here We Come Again!!!

Cheers!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 14-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
congratulations in advance and in future!

spurs have 60 pts and are... 5th
congratulations on being the most exciting and most attack-minded team in the epl...(just my own personal view) almost always a delight to watch spurs play...

congratulations on having unearthed a big shiny diamond in berbatov!!!

by the way, the way robbie keane has been playing this season, why on earth jol is not playing him every single game???
Old 14-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
congratulations on being the most exciting and most attack-minded team in the epl...(just my own personal view) almost always a delight to watch spurs play...

congratulations on having unearthed a big shiny diamond in berbatov!!!

by the way, the way robbie keane has been playing this season, why on earth jol is not playing him every single game???
"most exciting and most attack minded team" - that, my friend, is the only and best way to describe tottenham hotspur. nothing's changed since the days of archibald and crooks. ok, maybe just the time during george graham when spurs played with 8 defenders.

keane has been 1st choice striker since the middle part of the season, but sometimes he was rested for difficult games. he will win the EPL league title and FA/UEFA cup trophies for spurs next season.
Old 14-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
"most exciting and most attack minded team" - that, my friend, is the only and best way to describe tottenham hotspur. nothing's changed since the days of archibald and crooks. ok, maybe just the time during george graham when spurs played with 8 defenders.
but my favourite is still ossie ardilles time as manager... that was attacking with reckless abandon at its best!!!

as for the team now, check the table and see the number under goals against and u will see spurs' problem... will expect much more for spurs next season...

Quote:
keane has been 1st choice striker since the middle part of the season, but sometimes he was rested for difficult games. he will win the EPL league title and FA/UEFA cup trophies for spurs next season.
huh??? he joining another team meh???
Old 14-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ossie was good but to regularly lose games 3-2, 4-3 was frustrating to say the least. Shld have kept carrick and i have strong doubts if spurs can refuse a great offer for berbatov. Being a jewish club, profits are usually high on their agenda which is sad.
Old 14-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakchik69 View Post
Ossie was good but to regularly lose games 3-2, 4-3 was frustrating to say the least. Shld have kept carrick and i have strong doubts if spurs can refuse a great offer for berbatov. Being a jewish club, profits are usually high on their agenda which is sad.
but for the neutral fan, 4-4 was a damn good match to watch... but also remembered them losing 4-0 when they failed to score... which was why during ossie's time, the back 4 of spurs was termed the 4 queens, which i suspect did include sol campbell...

hope they keep on to berbatov and not think of profits so much cos spurs can really give the big 4 a run of their money... cheers
Old 14-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't think judas was first choice defender then during Ossie's time, maybe subs only. At that time the defence was marshall by our fa cup winner captain Gary Mabbutt.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
"most exciting and most attack minded team" - that, my friend, is the only and best way to describe tottenham hotspur. nothing's changed since the days of archibald and crooks.

Spurs retain their traditional style of football despite having a foreign coach in Jol. Great to see your club didnt sell its soul.

Bro, you have forgotten to add the Carling Cup or left it out intentionally for the other clubs to fight it out?
Old 15-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
as for the team now, check the table and see the number under goals against and u will see spurs' problem... will expect much more for spurs next season...
no worry, next season robbie keane will score 50 goals in the EPL alone. he's hot!
Old 15-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Bro, you have forgotten to add the Carling Cup or left it out intentionally for the other clubs to fight it out?
carling cup is not easy to win becos of chelski...
Old 15-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no worry, next season robbie keane will score 50 goals in the EPL alone. he's hot!
Dude..you're not gay are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie23 View Post
Don't think judas was first choice defender then during Ossie's time, maybe subs only. At that time the defence was marshall by our fa cup winner captain Gary Mabbutt.
During Ossie's tenure, the first choice CBs were Collin Calderwood, Ciga Popescu and Mabbut (although Ciga was prefered as a holding midfilder). Mabbut retired in 1997/98. But during 94/95 season, was his last season as a regular. During that season, we also had the likes of Sol, Kerslake, Nethercortt (the latter two proved to be utter crap! LOL) as our substitute CB. Injuries played a part in his retirement in 97/98 aged 36. Historically, Sol was a striker before Ossie transformed him into a CB.

And what about our new kit. Next season, we will wear all white to mark our 125th year as a club. Its a one season thing, just like when ARSEnal wore that dreaded marroon last season. We also have the half white/ half sky blue. This is the special edition kit to comemerate the anniversary. We wore this kit in 1884-87. Look forward to next season!
Old 15-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
only happens on the XBOX lah, bro... u r like me leh... like to mix fantasy with reality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
nope, he is not gay... he is bi!

Quote:
Look forward to next season.
better luck next season, ya? but why is jol still looking at attacking players when it is the defence that needs looking at??? ledley king is too injury proned to be relied on to last the season... just my personal opinion. cheers.
Old 15-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They have not found a suitable replacement for carrick which is not easy as they got him cheap from a lower league and was a real 'find' that dont come often. Personally, i feel they need to replace lee who is too lightweight, a holding midfielder and a striker with better finishing ratio.
Old 16-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
i am not sure anymore...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1