The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pub At Geylang

just asking if anyone experience what i go through.

im not really new to the whole pub scene. when i was younger, i frequent siam dius n pubs.

then now when im older, i frequent pubs, recently keep going 497.

but all these years of chionging, i always seem to not have any gals accompany me. seldom i will have gal sit with me. many times i will go with frenz n i end up sitting alone while my frenz r having fun.

usually when that happens i just take it as that night just go out drink lor. but will find the situation quite strange la.

even now i go 497, the whole pub quite happening n got alot of gals, but i sit there alone sia. LOL!

anyway enough rant, seeking fellow chiongsters advice, any other pubs happening like 497 to intro?

(p.s. dont downvote me pls, my points very little liao...)
Old 18-10-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maybe you have a bad name of not tipping the girl? Cannot be that your friends have girls but you don't have? Then you ask y9ur friends' girls to bring a girl for you?

Maybe try other pubs, other than 497?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoSmiCt View Post

im not really new to the whole pub scene. when i was younger, i frequent siam dius n pubs.

but all these years of chionging, i always seem to not have any gals accompany me. seldom i will have gal sit with me. many times i will go with frenz n i end up sitting alone while my frenz r having fun.

usually when that happens i just take it as that night just go out drink lor. but will find the situation quite strange la.

even now i go 497, the whole pub quite happening n got alot of gals, but i sit there alone sia. LOL!

anyway enough rant, seeking fellow chiongsters advice, any other pubs happening like 497 to intro?

Old 19-10-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

It's the opposite actually. I sometimes give tips to my frenz gal even when she accompany my fren n not me.

But nvm la, bo pian try not to think abt it, make myself feel sian only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
Maybe you have a bad name of not tipping the girl? Cannot be that your friends have girls but you don't have? Then you ask y9ur friends' girls to bring a girl for you?

Maybe try other pubs, other than 497?
Old 19-10-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

could be the vibe u r giving off. im not sure
try to look more interested in them
worst come to worst just ask them when they are not at other customer's table, just tell her you want to drink with her.
no need to wait for things to happen, make it happen
Old 19-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe your face gave out the sian look thus the girls shall not disturb you?

whenever i gave the sian look, most girls would get the hint and not disturbed me although some girls would try to cheer me up

Quote:

Old 19-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

very strange one ah. last week i go 497, drinks all i pay. then gals keep approaching my frenz. 1 of my fren still got 2 gals lor! lol!
then at the 1st 3 hrs i dont give sian face jus have a good time with my frenz lor, but during the last hr b4 i wanna leave i sure give sian face liao.

i also dunwan to depend on my frenz to have to get their gal to call their 'sister' to come accompany me, like i damn kelian like that. as a man need to keep some pride mah.

anyway im just ranting la. i dunwan to seem pathetic to u guys. just take it as thats the way it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
maybe your face gave out the sian look thus the girls shall not disturb you?

whenever i gave the sian look, most girls would get the hint and not disturbed me although some girls would try to cheer me up
Old 19-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

That’s weird, all my life chiong joo chiat or geylang pub, the girls sure come to talk no matter what my attitude is.

Are u sure u didn’t have any incident with any girl before? Most have group chat where they could share bad experiences with customers, your face may be posted there for warning to all.

Next time just try to give eye contact and smile with them? If still nothing happen then i also dunno what is going on, assuming u are not somehow blacklisted by them.
Old 19-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Never leh. I am Mr goodguy. Last time got fren zao n never give tips, end up I give even though the gal didn't interact with me at all.

On the rare occasion that got gal with me I will give good tips.

I will try go there 1 more time, if really same experience again then I also dunno wad I do wrong sia.

Thx guys for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
That’s weird, all my life chiong joo chiat or geylang pub, the girls sure come to talk no matter what my attitude is.

Are u sure u didn’t have any incident with any girl before? Most have group chat where they could share bad experiences with customers, your face may be posted there for warning to all.

Next time just try to give eye contact and smile with them? If still nothing happen then i also dunno what is going on, assuming u are not somehow blacklisted by them.
Old 19-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now at 497 the day is still young
Old 20-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
guybrush12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, kinda curious about sakura and joochiat bars. What time does the joochiat bars get busy and are there enough girls for fun?

Most hfj girls will go up stage for singing/dance/parade, is this the same for sakura? What time does the fun start for sakura?

My only baseline for comparison is 497, had quite a good time there, you guys recomendation no horse run haha
Old 20-10-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

The girls in JC usually hop around different shop each night
It is difficult to say what time it gets fun...
Old 24-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
USDT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guybrush12 View Post
Hi bros, kinda curious about sakura and joochiat bars. What time does the joochiat bars get busy and are there enough girls for fun?

Most hfj girls will go up stage for singing/dance/parade, is this the same for sakura? What time does the fun start for sakura?

My only baseline for comparison is 497, had quite a good time there, you guys recomendation no horse run haha
Sakura i would go 1am mostly very quiet am not sure why and all the ladies will just come to your table because there isn't many table patron left.
Old 24-10-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by guybrush12 View Post

As far as I know JC bars start as early as 6pm. It gets crowded probably around 9pm but Girls usually leave around 11-12am to join the late crowd in Geylang.

Not sure how you define fun, you can try early 7-8pm so the girls won’t butterfly much.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
As far as I know JC bars start as early as 6pm. It gets crowded probably around 9pm but Girls usually leave around 11-12am to join the late crowd in Geylang.

Not sure how you define fun, you can try early 7-8pm so the girls won’t butterfly much.
miss the good old days of JC... can juz drive along the lane and pick up some hot sexy viets winking at you and book a room to enjoy the tender meat...
Old 28-10-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Wow not bad ! 497 got DJ spinning instead of the single dancer dancing haha.. Place looked alive again when I visited last week.

Cheers brooo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1