The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
spelitexterix is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: girls in 1654A

oh and sasa's breasts are real. forgot to add. the thai fls are no match for these oriental beauties man.

anyone knw if meizhi is as petite and small frame as lu lu and sasa? haven't seen her yet.

heard thre's 4 new ones comin in soon too.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
Seldom post FR, but decided to do so since it's a recommendation by SubmarineKing.

多謝潛艇王師兄的介紹,小弟知道跟您的建議凖沒錯!

As recommended by bro Submarineking, tried SaSa.

Name: SaSa
Height: 1.6m
Looks: 7/10 Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. 各花入各眼
Boobs: She told me C cup, but I think it is D also as me....

... it.
Bro Decove 

能夠得到你對我的信任,是小弟的無上光榮!

If have time I will write a long FR for Sasa in Chinese to share with u and any bros like my Cantonese style of writing. 
Back to Sasa! I upped her on monday her first day, rtf her yesterday! Third day at work she also improved a lot! I enjoys her very natural, innocent, silly gal! 
She already a gem to me, but XF still my diamond lol.

Fews of my bros also tried her, mentioned how come Sasa  never gave him titfuck?! I think titfuck may not be her sop routine, something u need to ask her to do! 

Beside Sasa body lookalike Japan AV star 'Julia' 
I found her face look very much like 除嬌 who act in Stephen Chow movie 長江七號!the little girl, boy in the movie!! 

Next target for me will be LuLu. 
I heard from Garrick she slim but big boobs.. The first picture came out my mind was Miko's replacement?! 
Damn.. I missed Miko

Old 13-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

你太謙虛了!抑或是,我倆的口味相同?哈哈。

To be frank, I called and ask for Xiao Feng but she was on MC, so I remember Submarineking recommendation on SaSa.

And yes, now that you mention it. She look like 徐喬 from 長江七號!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro Decove 

能夠得到你對我的信任,是小弟的無上光榮!

If have time I will write a long FR for Sasa in Chinese to share with u and any bros like my Cantonese style of writing. 
Back to Sasa! I upped her on monday her first day, rtf her yesterday! Third day at work she also improved a lot! I enjoys her very natural, innocent, silly gal! 
She already a gem to me, but XF still my diamond lol.

Fews of my bros also tried her, mentioned how come Sasa  never gave him titfuck?! I think titfuck may not be her sop routine, something u need to ask her to do! 

Beside Sasa body lookalike Japan AV star 'Julia' 
I found her face look very much like 除嬌 who act in Stephen Chow movie 長江七號!the little girl, boy in the movie!! 

Next target for me will be LuLu. 
I heard from Garrick she slim but big boobs.. The first picture came out my mind was Miko's replacement?! 
Damn.. I missed Miko

Old 13-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Yes, she is hardworking. Have tried before other CAT 150, and she is considered one of the most hardworking, willing to please.

Bro BronzeGod, you are absolutely right with what I feel. She seems very fresh and sensitive. A bonus.

I concur with you on the expression when she is being F... Turns me on man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Tried sasa today and bros, you got to check out this noob while she's fresh man...

Up me if you like this update...

Sasa pussy is sensitive and fresh. Whacked her hard today, really she like not much experience getting fArked and she got all this genuine virgin expressions of pain plus pleasure.... Wah lan... Tak boleh tahan...

Overall I will give 7/10 for this newbie.

I think all the bros before and after look very sextified after they tried her.

And yes, her boobs are almost D cup, unusual for someone as thin as her.

She's 1.6m and she's a hard worker. Thorough catbath plus good AR.

Can see she is putting concentration and effort to do a good job.

But also can see she's like a bit shy and innocent - like those type of girls just start new job and follow sop closely as scared to make mistake.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
tks is she as petite as lulu?
Hi bro,

Though when I went there yesterday, I did saw a few more gals in the waiting area. But I not too sure which is lulu so I don't know.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
big_big_dick is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading so much about sasa I also Kian liao. Anybody knows normally what time sasa starts work n tel of the place?
Old 13-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_big_dick View Post
After reading so much about sasa I also Kian liao. Anybody knows normally what time sasa starts work n tel of the place?
1654a opens at 12. Girls start coming down slightly after that though some may report later at 1-ish.

Number is: 6744 9916

Up me if you guys find this info useful.

Enjoy bro!
Old 13-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
Yes, she is hardworking. Have tried before other CAT 150, and she is considered one of the most hardworking, willing to please.

Bro BronzeGod, you are absolutely right with what I feel. She seems very fresh and sensitive. A bonus.

I concur with you on the expression when she is being F... Turns me on man..
Yesterday lagi funny, got some young guy hi-fiving other people, including garrik after whacking sasa as though he just won a championship game.

Whenever sasa come out, you can see guys whether young or old eyes popping out of their heads with horniness.

And she looks absolutely clueless as to what's going on. Blur blur... Hehehe... Cute.

Ok, let's continue with fast updates on the new girls so we can spread the love at 1654a.
Old 13-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
btw what's garrick's bro's name the twin bro he has who's always on lvl 3 manning the counter?
Gabriel...
Old 13-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
big_big_dick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
1654a opens at 12. Girls start coming down slightly after that though some may report later at 1-ish.

Number is: 6744 9916

Up me if you guys find this info useful.

Enjoy bro!
Thanks a million bro
Old 13-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yesterday lagi funny, got some young guy hi-fiving other people, including garrik after whacking sasa as though he just won a championship game.

Whenever sasa come out, you can see guys whether young or old eyes popping out of their heads with horniness.

And she looks absolutely clueless as to what's going on. Blur blur... Hehehe... Cute.

Ok, let's continue with fast updates on the new girls so we can spread the love at 1654a.

I am a young guy and upped sasa recently too but never hi-5 la....

Upped her and super gfe... Perhaps i not much older than him or what.... We were frenching like no tomorrow like a couple.... Feel bad i whacked her really hard untila she shouted she cannot take it and cummed one big time... Ledt a love bite on my neck...loved the way her boobs swayed as i rammed her...cos off aircon i scared cold and she turned into a hot sweaty beauty... Face red...love the way she smelled and tasted when she sweated... Nu ren wei....
Old 13-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I am a young guy and upped sasa recently too but never hi-5 la....

Upped her and super gfe... Perhaps i not much older than him or what.... We were frenching like no tomorrow like a couple.... Feel bad i whacked her really hard untila she shouted she cannot take it and cummed one big time... Ledt a love bite on my neck...loved the way her boobs swayed as i rammed her...cos off aircon i scared cold and she turned into a hot sweaty beauty... Face red...love the way she smelled and tasted when she sweated... Nu ren wei....
Well done bro. She also can't take it when I ram her. I think she seldom get fucked like this before.
Old 13-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
blood is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Well done bro. She also can't take it when I ram her. I think she seldom get fucked like this before.
I just ram her this afternoon, i gotta do it so slowly as my third leg is thicker size than her wrist.

It will be shiok if i can ram her hard, but i hold back as i don't wanna injured her.
Old 13-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood View Post
I just ram her this afternoon, i gotta do it so slowly as my third leg is thicker size than her wrist.

It will be shiok if i can ram her hard, but i hold back as i don't wanna injured her.
Of course got to slowly first, but once you make her high... She really sibei horny.... Frenched and licked my nipples until full of saliva as i banged her missionary... Haha at the end of session we both covered with saliva and sweat....when i licked her underarms she was reluctant initially as she say itchy but once high as i licked her underarms (covered with sweat due to no aircon and intense workout) she really song song gao jurong....

She say i'm the first client that made her so song..... Dunno true or not trying to kc la... I take it with a pinch of salt... She say she should pay me for my service ... Make me feel like duck...gave her a slap on her butt cheek when she say she want to pay me...she went to tickle my butt until i say if that go on i going to ram her one more time ah.... She quickly say no no no energy le...
Old 13-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood View Post

I can imagine. She's really that thin. Thin girl with big knockers. Her knockers also I think must be gentle, can see a little bit of green veins coming out already. I think if squeeze or suck too hard, wait will become very veiny...

I can't wait to see the other noobs.

I think Garrik knows he has a force to be reckoned with in his new team of 8.

Yesterday when I saw him, he intro me see Tian Tian, Shunzi and Sasa and ask me,"How? Nice or not?"

Of course I say nice lah. Can see he is a bit shacked out.

I think he really worked hard to find and train these newbies. Must buy some tonic for him to recover.

Another OKT that looks tired is the one at 2831A, he sprained his neck the other day and had to leave to see doctor. LOL.

Should organise some awards for best OKT of the year for hardworking OKTs.

Some suggested categories for awards:

1) Best OKT in training girls for quality service
2) Most friendly and good service OKT
3) Best OKT in recommending girls of good standard

etc,

So, gentlemen, any of you tried the others? Please post your FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1