The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sjozeph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
A few things I would look out for is minimum length, and story. It does not take much effort to copy paste BOOBS: 10/10. But harder to describe the roundness of the melons you have witnessed 10 different ways.

A lot of filters will lighten skin tones.

I also made a post here that mig
ht help: https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost....ostcount=68128

Agreed man. The best sessions I've had were the ones I could bond or connect with, regardless of how cheap or expensive the bonks were.

Well said / Written Bro
Expensive doesn't really mean good.. sometimes it's out luck too.
I have have connected with some nice charming girls and the attitude were really good.

But I still think, the price in SG is quite high ...
Old 02-06-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 5
Onisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find better

24th May 2022

Lia from Poison

OKT: quick in response and humorous
Location: Discreet, 10 mins walk from nearest MRT station for foot soldiers

Looks: 9/10 Thai tan, features are the same as pic, short hair reminds me of Lisa from blackpink
Body: 9/10 tight, smooth skin with a few body art. not for boobs lovers. round and perky butt to pound
BBBJ: 8/10 remember to hold her short hair and look at her face. how her lips wrap around your lil bro. shiokkkk
French: 10/10 YMMV, i received, not sure about other bros
FJ: 10/10 only 2 positions for me cuz she was that tight. released in flat doggy position cuz of her ass and moaning, can french while doggying too
GFE: 8/10 may appear cold to some people in the beginning but warms up like mad after. speaks excellent english.

Think she's going back soon, get your chance quick! Thanks OKT for bringing such a gem.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
ihjun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Victoria - Seductress
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=879359

Pretty lady, full make up on when I met her.
Action starts in the shower, soaping everywhere followed by deep BJ.
In bed, she continued with deep throat then licking the nipples. She doesn't like to be licked on her neck or armpits. She doesn't mind kissing but I didn't take up the offer.

She has untrimmed pussy hair so I didn't go down on her. Her best feature is the butt, and I came in her backdoor in standing doggy position at the edge of the bed. She can take full on AJ pumping and with her fleshy butt, it really was the highlight.

RTF: No, too many other options.

Great OKT btw, very responsive and straightforward.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...hlight=caramel

Name名字 : Caramel.

Age (Est) 年龄(大概): Late 20s to Early 30s.

Looks 样貌 : 5.5/10 Pre-MILF category, Need to deduct -40% to 50% from ads photos! Caramel is wearing braces + put on thick make up and eye lashes.

Location 环境 : Central Area. Spacious room. Metal gate not lock, ease of access entry, no password. climb staircase go up.

Body身材 : Tall plump-meaty body type.
No tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : B Boobs. Nipple area got one black mole.

Kissing 接吻 : Pecks Available.

BBBJ 无套口交 : Her BJ style fast pace focusing attacking the head of penis + using her hand to help simulate.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Not much CB action.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Below trimmed short. Play with her vagina using my finger.

FJ有套爱爱: below is loosen not tight, got KY lube on standby beside bed, normal bed sound during love making. Patient to change of positions. Good attitude.

Massage按摩: NA. Never Offer.

GFE 女友感: Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Average.

RTF/RTM 回头率: No. I prefer younger good looking FLs.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Caramel face HAVE to discount ALOT from ads picture! Felt baited from ads pictures.
Quite a few could be better experience from Bro Silk. Hope not so diff from pictures for future girls
Old 02-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
chubz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nan from Poison

OKT 10/10
Location - south central. Easily accessible by MRT but it will be difficult to find parking for those who are driving.
Looks - 9/10 - Super cute just like the photos. Her bubbly personality was the icing on the cake. My cup of tea.
Body - 9/10 - Curvy figure but not fat. Soft enhanced boobs that looks quite natural. Her ass - OMG. Couldn't keep my eyes and hands off her voluptuous ass.
BBBJ - 9/10 - She is good and doesn't stop until you tell her to. Will also take care of the shaft and balls.
FJ - 9/10 - She loves to fuck and will try different positions. I took a little longer than usual to finish and she didn't complaint. And man.. the way she looks at you while your bonking her. Damn sexy!
GFE - 10/10 - Felt like lovers. We were interlocked throughout the intermission. She will initiate to lay by your side and slowly tease you with her hands and boobs until you're warmed up for the next session. Not once did she touch her phone.

RTF - yes and yes.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OKT A1
Freya

Location ok for foot soldiers
Looks wise normal thai tan. Not bad looking
BBBJ very hardworking and many pattern
GFE gao gao
Service is good. Good for boob lovers
Old 02-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
bopen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I have a wonderful session with AC new gal called Ploy.
Okt: friendly with clear instructions
Location :10/10 clean and ample parking, a short walk for those taking MRT.
Body: 9/10 she has the right sexy body. Good height above typical Thai gal average.
Boob: 10/10 Boob is a nice pair of soft perky natural C.
Look :9/10 definitely a gorgeous neighbour who I suspect from model agency
Sevice :9/10 non stop bbbj, try to massage half way between 2nd shot. Friendly and try her best to talk via Google
Return to action :100%
Old 02-06-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
blackpaper355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nuch from seduction

I really grateful I could taste her since I read from this thread she hard to book.

face: 8/10 what you see on the photo, there she is without the filter. she also wearing brace
boobs: 9/10 not big but firm.. suite her well, she said she done a boob job but I feel like its not too hard to grab. still firm
bj: 9/10 damn its good
French: 7/10 she can speak French fluently but I just feel don't right. preferences
FJ: 9/10 tight pussy, with a nice moan, and i just enjoy her from the top. such a beautiful scenery

thanks bro seduction
Old 02-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
captaincrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jeju
Stable: TS

OKT: 10/10 Super responsive. Boss never keeps you waiting and top notch

Location: Very discreet and nearby. Room is clean and big enough to enjoy your time

Looks: 9/10 Just like photo but even better. If you like XMM you will not be disappointed.

Body: 9/10 Slim with meat in the right places. Butt was plump and firm. Best for looking down while giving it doggy. It's so toned I get you could bounce a coin off it

BBBJ: 10/10 She knows how to please and DT is perfect. Lots of tongue action. CIM and keeps going to make sure she drains every last drop. Plus, for all you bros who like ball lick she is not to be missed.

FJ: 9/10 Happily did all positions and you can tell she is enjoying. Doggy was so good it was hard not to spill so I could finish in mouth!

GFE: 8/10 was able to converse in English and was always snuggling in between shots. No kissing but did not try.

RTF: Yes. Absolutely

Overall experience: 9/10 Bros what can I say? She is a gem not to be missed. She is very cute with firm tan body and works hard to please.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Have to agree with you, some of the best bonks I have are not from the premium girls, in fact sometimes the more expensive the worse the experience for me, (with exception for Petchara). To be honest if I'm paying anything more than $200 for the session the girl better be super pretty (meaning I don't want to go in feeling that I got cheated). Of course some bros here can afford to burn their hard earn dollars this way (or maybe don't need to earn). But as mentioned we have a part to play in all this, just need to either wait for more ladies to come or wait for GL to open up.

Kind of putting plans to look for good bonks here on hold for a while till things become more stable. But that's just my opinion, to each their own.
I agree 200 dollar can LT in Thailand . Want to book dome 1 but hesitated.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

FR Nan from poison

Last min booked a slot with nan and bro poison was very accommodating. Respond was fast and direction was accurate.

Looks: 7.5/10 (typical siam bu, pretty won’t reject)
Body: 7.5/10 (man made boobs, very nicely shaped but slightly hard)
Bbbj: 9/10 (deep throat)
French: 10:10 (started slow but during FJ we went all out)
FJ: 9/10 (super tight)
Gfe:9/10 (keep teasing you with her boobs)
RTF: yes definitely after I try Gam. Lol
Old 02-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Zara from BabyFace

<Zara Photo took from BabyFace Telegram Channel>
<Franziie Russo Photo took from Google>

Introduction : Already had some plan to bonk Zara when her thread was listed few days ago. The reason Zara was in my bonking list because Zara photos looks quite similar to or have the vibe of a Thailand Foxy/Bunny model named: Franziie Russo. If you go google you should able to make a comparison of them. I put the photos as above side by side for you all to compare.

Looks :
Zara looks around 90% similar to photo as per my FR which is taken from BabyFace Telegram Channel. When I first saw her, I am quite glad as she is pretty and have the mixed blood look. Her look also quite suit my type of taste and for some instance, I do feel that she looks like or have the vibe of Franziie Russo who is a model at Thailand. Zara greet me wearing a black outfit which shows her slim figure.

Body :
She have a slim and sexy body. Don't have any slight tummy as to me it is just her stomach. Her height I estimate should be around 1.62m to 1.63m tall. She have a butt which is good for doggy as it is slightly meaty IMO. Her skin tone color is thai tanned skin toned color. I remember she have tattoos and if remember correctly should be one at her back while another one on one of her arm. Her pussy is trimmed. Have navel piercing. Body skin condition is smooth and healthy. Overall I like her this type of body.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Her boobs cup size should be C cup size. If I remember correctly, she told me that her boobs are implanted with 330cc silicon and her boobs are around 4 years seasoned. Her boobs texture are semi soft feeling. Her nipples are brown in color. Her boobs looks great on her sexy body as her boobs are not too big or not too small just right for her body. Her boobs are delicious and I had a good time suck, lick, fondle and tune gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated and FWB type of feeling. She will bath me well and will also provide me some massage during cooldown of first shot. She is quite a friendly girl as she make me feels quite comfortable when with her. She will also share with me her Hostess and FL tour/experience in other countries. Her English speaking level is consider good IMO as can communicate quite well.

Frenching :
Her style is kiss and smooch type. When start the session, she already initiate to start to kiss/smooch with me instead of catbath which I really like, very good nice warm up for a start of the session. When kissing/smooching with her, I love those meaty lips of her, especially when smooching on her meaty lips really the feeling is quite good.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is just nice and sensual feeling. She will also sometime focus on my 2IC balls to give them a good lick. Overall her BBBJ make me feels aroused which make me just wanted to faster go bonk her =D

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. During Cowgirl position, she is the type where she will pump onto my 2IC and she can really ride quite well. She will also initiate to kiss/smooch with me while she is pumping on my 2IC. Sometime while she is pumping onto my 2IC, I will fondle gently on her boobs and start to suck and lick onto them. Really very good feeling fondling and sucking gently on her boobs while she is pumping on my 2IC. During Doggy position, her slightly meaty butt is really quite nice to bonk onto. During Missionary position, will position her leg to different angles while bonking her and hearing her moans. Will also kiss/smooch with her or suck onto her boobs gently which keep pumping onto her. Overall it was an enjoying FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Zara looks pretty which suit my type of taste and she also looks like or have the vibe of Franziie Russo. Zara have a sexy body and delicious boobs which I really like. FJ session with her was also enjoying. Overall it was a satisfying release session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 03-06-2022 at 09:37 AM.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
I agree 200 dollar can LT in Thailand . Want to book dome 1 but hesitated.
... what is "premium" by the way? OKT say premium means got premium menu?
Old 02-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benghoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for QUEENS MOCHI

Looks: 8/10 (typical siam bu)
Body: 8/10 (man made boobs, very nicely shaped but quite soft)
Bbbj: 9/10 (hardworking and deep ones)
French: ?(never try)
FJ: 9/10 (super tight)
Gfe:8/10 (shy and cute)
RTF: yes definitely after I reload

Overall good bonk , good attitude and willing to serve !
Old 02-06-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthyPickle View Post
... what is "premium" by the way? OKT say premium means got premium menu?
Is like Tier 1, Tier 2, etc.

OKT put the. better looking girls in Tier 1. Although better looking can be subjective.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1