The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Wow not bad ! 497 got DJ spinning instead of the single dancer dancing haha.. Place looked alive again when I visited last week.

Cheers brooo
Long time never hear from you
Is good to see back again...
Old 29-10-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 3
Imperfectguy is one of the Best!Imperfectguy is one of the Best!Imperfectguy is one of the Best!

just curious, is 497 okay for solo or is better to go with a group?
Old 29-10-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15812 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfectguy View Post
WOO always solo de😛😛😛
Old 29-10-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Imperfectguy is one of the Best!Imperfectguy is one of the Best!Imperfectguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO always solo de😛😛😛
ahh,cause the last time i went there and saw mostly people in group de. Only i solo, then attracted a few girls attention to accompany me LOL

But some really joined for a few mins, then go another table. Only when see my drinks finishing then come back to ask for tips
Old 29-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ahh,cause the last time i went there and saw mostly people in group de. Only i solo, then attracted a few girls attention to accompany me LOL

But some really joined for a few mins, then go another table. Only when see my drinks finishing then come back to ask for tips
Just have fun 👍 😄 solo is fun de
Old 29-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Their time is money, so if interested in a particular, show interest to the one and learn how to reject the rest. So you would not be guilt trip into tipping 3 girls that are at ur table for 2 minutes.

Edit: replied to wrong person, not woohoo, should be imperfectguy haha

Last edited by Gemfindbro; 30-10-2022 at 11:13 AM.
Old 29-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah i always go solo de.. 497 and sakura haha
Old 30-10-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Always solo for me more fun unless my friends tagging along.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:

Seems like pretty much similar experience to me
But some girls more auto come only short while no ask for tip others more thick skin
Old 01-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tmsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah i always go solo de.. 497 and sakura haha
Bro you’re the guy wearing specs always wear black hoodie de ah hahaha
Old 03-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Bro look like upub or nearby bar also have the “normal” girls going to enjoy?
I Was surprised when seeing tiktok video of a viet girl that I briefly know (friend of friend) dancing with her friends in the pub. She got a decent day job and is quite unlikely to work as “hostess” there.
Old 03-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13977 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Bro look like upub or nearby bar also have the “normal” girls going to enjoy?
I Was surprised when seeing tiktok video of a viet girl that I briefly know (friend of friend) dancing with her friends in the pub. She got a decent day job and is quite unlikely to work as “hostess” there.
If u happened to have table beside them, buy them few towers of beer. They will be more than happy to “play and dance” with you all nite long…

Provided they dun come along with male companion!
Old 03-11-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
If u happened to have table beside them, buy them few towers of beer. They will be more than happy to “play and dance” with you all nite long…

Expert la you sian charbo!👍👍👍😛😛😛
Old 04-11-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys.. normally what is the tapao rates there?
Old 04-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post

Thanks for sharing bro. I am not a regular of this area, so this is definitely something new.

This makes things more complicated when you approach the girls isn’t it. Dunno whether they are just customers or need tips at the end, more complicated if their male companion joining later. Or sometime the “companion” is just another bro trying sian charbo like everyone haha. Interesting place indeed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1