The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamcube View Post
Rachel/Michelle at 05-16
OK will try. Thanks bro. Is this Rachel the tall girl with smiling face.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Dude?

WHICH ^level 2 gal^
Meaningless description!?

See rest of thread on same topic...most ^level 2^ will fuk for 100. Or..are u talking next to walkway to peace ctr, about whom i already posted..arrogant n asking 200 b4
2 shop next to the toilet. How many shops are there on level 2?
Old 16-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Parklane massage

Just to avoid confusion, Parklane starts from basement (where MacDonald is), then first floor, second floor, etc. There's no MP at basement.

Bobo and Joey are in the two adjoining units at 2nd floor nearest to the toilet. Come up escalator immediately can see.

Jessie is in the outermost outlet at the scuba row at 3rd floor, Lina is in the middle unit.

Michelle and Youyou is at the 5th floor inner unit (not near lift or escalator). Michelle likes to keep the door closed and only opens when potential customer passes by. Youyou might prefer to keep the door open.

All the above does fj.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4254 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Just to avoid confusion, Parklane starts from basement (where MacDonald is), then first floor, second floor, etc. There's no MP at basement.

Bobo and Joey are in the two adjoining units at 2nd floor nearest to the toilet. Come up escalator immediately can see.

Jessie is in the outermost outlet at the scuba row at 3rd floor, Lina is in the middle unit.

Michelle and Youyou is at the 5th floor inner unit (not near lift or escalator). Michelle likes to keep the door closed and only opens when potential customer passes by. Youyou might prefer to keep the door open.

All the above does fj.
Very detail.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 16-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Today had the time in the afternoon, Joey’s figure being tight and and my type, I went there again to test water if could get cheaper @ 100😛

This time I pulled a fast one, just gave her 100, she told me why cut her 50 bucks. I told her Covid-19 period times not so good.

I was anticipating to get a full service; that was when the bomb was dropped on me😄.

Sensation and everything was still great, it’s really like MP3 player fast forward mode. I told her why like this, she just gave me a 😊. Telling me you pay for what you get. It nearly ended in a commotion, having only seen her the 3rd time, I told her bluntly that the 150 job was the standard. Since I paid lower; that is what I am going to have; it’s reality.

She sum up and tell me. 100 is for body massage with handjob with blowjob but must be fast fast. 150 is for complete service; everyone knows that; no need to elaborate.

In conclusion, I learnt it the hard way. You pay 🥜 you get a monkey.
You pay good money, you be treated like king.

Have fun guys, take care👍

🍻
Old 16-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
GunningForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foryoujuz View Post
XQ is nearer to toilet or the other corner?
XiaoQian is not at toilet side and not at diving shop row, she's nearer the carpark corner.
Old 16-04-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
steamcube is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
OK will try. Thanks bro. Is this Rachel the tall girl with smiling face.
Yes bro, tall slim with big busts. Please share your experience with the bros here
Old 16-04-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
Today had the time in the afternoon, Joey’s figure being tight and and my type, I went there again to test water if could get cheaper @ 100😛

This time I pulled a fast one, just gave her 100, she told me why cut her 50 bucks. I told her Covid-19 period times not so good.

I was anticipating to get a full service; that was when the bomb was dropped on me😄.

Sensation and everything was still great, it’s really like MP3 player fast forward mode. I told her why like this, she just gave me a 😊. Telling me you pay for what you get. It nearly ended in a commotion, having only seen her the 3rd time, I told her bluntly that the 150 job was the standard. Since I paid lower; that is what I am going to have; it’s reality.

She sum up and tell me. 100 is for body massage with handjob with blowjob but must be fast fast. 150 is for complete service; everyone knows that; no need to elaborate.

🍻
Cheers up. Sometimes good things is really worth the money.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
2 shop next to the toilet. How many shops are there on level 2?

There are 4 shops
2 adjacent to peace centre exit, 2 next to toilet. Located at these 4 shops, depending day of week etc., there have been more than 4 SW.
So as you referred only to ^gal^, the question remains valid
Old 16-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneThomson View Post
Cheers up. Sometimes good things is really worth the money.
I have fukd her many times at 100.
Really.

Usually straight in, rubber on ( i hv my own always) bend her over n do her doggie ..

Many times.
Your problem may be that...
A. She knows u are slow shooter
OR
B. Cos u started at 150 she wont go down

In my case i started at 100 ( wen she worked w michelle at corner) and she knows i wanna shoot & go
Old 16-04-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post

🍻
I fj with her $100
Old 17-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who is the best ml in pl now? Best service and can make it. Worth our money. Hope the season or seniors bros can share. Should i say the TOP 3. Just post the girl name and which level can already. TOP 3 bros. Thanks. I am a newbie in pl. By the way this Jessie starts work at what time? Really want to try her service. Might go down these few days. Have a nice weekend bros. Hope bros can post the top 3.
Level 5
The secret door, Michelle so far i ok with her. And also the stand alone shop behind the lift L5. PRC Girl skinny and petite in size but figure quite ok, She rides well
Old 17-04-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Level 5
The secret door, Michelle so far i ok with her. And also the stand alone shop behind the lift L5. PRC Girl skinny and petite in size but figure quite ok, She rides well
Can u clarify ?
^^behind the lift^^..is a void!
What standalone?
L5 has x2 viet on way to toilet; 2 more viet at corner ^behind^ lift on oppo side, and the other viets in the infamous corner shop

PRC? standalone??
Pls clarify
Old 17-04-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Juz went there yday ard 5.00 pm. Level 2 the small shops opp the escalator were closed. But level 5 was bustling with some activity. Saw some new shops and new chickens appearing. Bros may want to check out.

zero five -zero two
zero five-sixteen
zero five-twenty five
and the infamous L & K
Old 17-04-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

Deleted post

Last edited by BedGuy; 25-04-2021 at 10:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread