The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Jenny from Empire

Look: 7/10 (Look will glow when time passed)
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Fj: 8.5/10 (Willing to please upon your request)
French: Yes
Painting: Yes
Attitude: 9/10

Overall:
Although she is new to this trade but her attitude and GFE are strong plus point.
No communication barrier all thanks to her decent english accent.
I suggested to her to shave off her nice pussy hair below ������
Please take care of this gem.

RTF: Yes already planning before the queue gets longer.
Thank you Bro Empire for bring in this gem.

Last edited by brian33; 22-07-2022 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Spell error
Old 22-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gary90m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=21474263

FR: POOH from Mansion

OKT: 10/10 quick response, clear instruction as always.
Looks: 9/10 - most look like in the 3rd pic, pretty, syt.
Body: 9/10 - Curvy, not tan, cute, slim, naturl boobs (B/C?), very soft
French: 10/10 - very passionate
BBBJ: 8/10 - good and skillful
FJ: 10/10 - accommodating, no complain changing positions , not moan machine but very natural
GFE: 10/10 - very friendly, basic English, sometime need Google translate.

RTF: Yes, after reload ammo
Old 22-07-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Vanilla (ThaiSmile)
OKT: I thought I would be late so I informed okt. Okt was understanding, friendly and responsive. 👍

Looks: Cute, looks similar to photos.

Body: She has a tattoo on her chest. She's tanned. She has enhanced boobs with visible scars. She's not shaved below but it's fine with me. 👍

Bbbj: One of the best. Will explain more shortly. 👍👍

Fj: I didn't do, not fond of it. I prefer BBBJ and CIM. Hence, no comment 🤐

Gfe: I showered alone before and after, but I have no problem with that. It was probably due to her injuries. She fell down and got injuried yesterday. After showering, we chatted awhile before she asked what I prefer. I told her my likes and she was happy to do it. She started by giving me a mindblowing blowjob for I don't know how long, then I stopped her because I wanted to go down on her. I pulled her gently to me and we frenched like no tomorrow. After a long tongue fight, I kissed her body from neck down to her thighs before eating her out. I spent half the time painting and fingering her, since she likes it. After her orgasm, she seemed happy and she wanted to please me, so she went back to giving blowjob and frenching.

Now I'll explain why her Bbbj is one of the best.
1) She can DT if she wants to. I'm not as big as other bros out here so maybe it wouldn't hurt her to do it for long.
2) Can hold her head/grab her hair and fucked her mouth.
3) She did not complain or bitch about anything during the session. Some girls would say their teeth/mouth/jaw pain after giving blowjob for awhile.
4) When I was about to cum, I signalled to let her know. I unloaded all in her mouth and she swallowed my entire load. She did not spill any.
5) There was always eye contact during the blowjob/DT and even after I cummed.
6) She continued to suck after I shot. Not all girls do that.

Overall: She was all smiles and laughs during the session. It does not feel transactional at all. She's a uni student. It's her first time working in this line and she said it was interesting.

RTF: I want to but I can't, she's returning to Thailand.

The only thing I'm sad about is that time passes fast when you're having fun.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Sorry but you are misconceived on my position with respect to the 150/15 counter charge set off issue.

I was not demanding anything from LF's Lizz, just basic decent common courtesy. Is that too much to ask, especially since i got so much more from another FL in another recent session?

Just plain lacklustre attitude which needs to be called out.
Thanks for your FR. Initially wanted to book Lizz tis weekend but decided to book other FL instead after reading your FR. Recently encountered 2 not so gd bonk (not exactly bad bonk) consecutively and decided not to take the chance with Lizz.

So far since dome 1 reopen in early Arp, I've not encountered any bad bonk, landmine or bait and switch. When someone gave negative FR, let's just read it as it is and not judge whether the fault lies with samster, FL or even OKT.

At the end of the day, this forum is just for sharing purpose and we just want a gd bonk. By avoiding landmine is already half the battle won.
Old 22-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
ahle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cc from lover's fortress

She's from Chiang Mai working in a famous soapy massage parlor in Bangkok.

Looks: suay mak mak! (She looks way better than her posted photos) Very fair with porcelain skin, makes me keep caressing her nonstop.
Boobs: enhanced but not those hard rocks type. Got big c I think.
Service: really gao gao, like visiting those soapy massage parlor in bkk. Once I entered the room, she greeted me with a smile and asked me to relax at the bed and offered me her mineral water and say she will take good care of me. Try to make small conversation with me to break the ice. Like other Bros mentioned, she can't really speak English. Really basic english and chinese. Luckily I know abit of Thai so overall not awkward. Shower together with me. Once in bed, start her cathbath all over my body. Still ask me which part of my body more sensitive. Then comes the bbbj, she ask me if I like it fast or slow. I told her slow cos I want to enjoy. She obliged and give me a good and slow bj. After a good 5mins, cap on and she start to ride me. Keep sucking my nipples while riding, sibei shiok. After that change to missionary and I french her nonstop till I cum. 2nd shot more or less the same as the first. After I finished she tell me Singaporean men good na, can cum twice in 90mins. Lol...
Rtf: Definitely!!! One of my best bonk so far
Old 22-07-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure if it's me but seems like recently, all the faces gone under the knife. Including some of the rock hard bb.
Old 22-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
Lantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread...highlight=mini
MINI from THTHTH Thailand Sisterhood wtv

place was ok, toilet was dirty but OKT was accomodating and fast.

Looks: Totally different girl from what was posted... this one doesnt have tattoos at all but she was still hot and sexy. 7/10

Body: body was good, no scars or whatever. waist is slim, skinny, height is just nice for me 8/10

Boobs: enhanced B/C, small cute nipple and always letting me play around with it 7/10

Pussy: tight cos apparently im the first customer since its raining, had to go real slow cos she couldnt take it but it wasnt so bad. 7/10

Bbbj: only did it for awhile and the slurp sound is so annoying... not that good imo 5/10

French: advertised french but dont allow

GFE: she was really sweet when i came in till i fuck her cos she kept getting out of breath or couldnt take it

RTF: nope

first of all bait & switch but ok la i just go since quite hot, also OKT said can reject if wrong girl but at that time wasnt thinking at all... asked for 2 shots but she could only manage 1 cos she couldnt take it... she kept panting and clenching her chest, also said to go slow every time and say its pain and too big... i did ask her everytime whether shes ok to continue or to change but she told me to carry on. she was really trying her best but i guess its not both our days
Old 22-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Take those reviews from users with 20 points with a pinch of salt
Too many land mines
Old 22-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited someone from Mansion, fking good.

Let me post my FR with photo tomorrow morning!
Old 23-07-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Talking abt extra charge, u r right. In Australia when u visit a brothel, u indeed hv to pay extras for kissing, frenching n even licking her pussy 😂 funny… I thought lick pussy, the gal already shiok, still need to pay her extra… this one I consider mechanical… 🤣

Fortunately we don’t need to pay here. Just need to know how to kc the WL… 😅 so still back to chemistry… 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Technically you are right bro.

But unfortunately commercial sex is rather unique as a service trade because it requires pure human interaction rather than the usual standard service trade skills.

That said, i would say if a basic skill like bbbj is advertised then one should expect bbbj to be provided so long as the customer's cock is in good health. Same goes for fingering(if advertised) provided fingernails are clean and smooth and also pussy licking(if advertised).

I think frenching seems to be more of a sticky point. This is why okts should make sure that their girls are generally agreeable to french most type of customers(handsome,ugly slim, fat) provided the customer has a clean fresh mouth before advertising frenching. If not the okt should not list frenching in the advert. Same applies for kissing.

Alternatively the okt could advertise frenching and kissing as an extra charge similar to say aj. This would then rule out any misrepresentations or misunderstandings.
Old 23-07-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
simpforyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Rose from Silk
Saw her in TG

Looks: 9/10 hot seductive looking face. Her eyes speaks. Fuck me.

Body: 8.5

Boobs: 9/10 it’s amazing E cup!

Frenching: 9/10 passionate and rough kiss while playing with my hair.

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction licking skills

FJ: 9/10 we sticked to missionary. Love seeing her face and tits.

GFE: good two way conversation.

RTF: ofc
Old 23-07-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Chiongging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Momay @ CF

OKT: Communication was great and directions to location was super clear. Enjoyed the booking process.

Looks: 9/10 Exceeded all expectation. She was on the skinny side and looks really pretty.

Body: 9/10 my ideal body type, skinny and tall.

Boobs: 9/10 boobs were big and soft to the touch. Can feel a bit man-made but it was not obvious. Enjoyed having them in my hands for the whole session.

Frenching: NA, didn't try

BBBJ: 8/10 it felt great with licking of balls and shaft.

FJ: 9/10 tried cowgirl and missionary and it was great and she reciprocate well.

GFE: her English is on a okay level enough to hold a conversation. Feel like talking to a Thai friend.

RTF: she seems to be returning in a few days time, might not have time but if time allows will definately visit again. Have been looking at the post for quite some time and totally did not regret booking with bro CF.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp - Miki
22/7 @ 7pm

This is one syt I would highly recommend and will definitely go back for more.

OKT: He is a bro for sure, knows his stocks and who to recommend! Steady!

Looks: As pretty as her many photos in Telegram group. No disappointment cos Miki is as pretty in real life. Yes pointed rightly there is meitu used but not much imo.

Body: Slim and taut with many tattoos, well kept body. Reminds me of JC babes. She is lightweight, a invitation for a good carry bonk. Not too short not too tall either at 1.6m according to my estimate.

Boobs: I feel they are soft even though enhanced and she really reacts when her nipples are sucked and her full boobs groped. Just dont be too rough like she requested from me lol. Didnt reject her request cos she was so sweet and pretty. Yeah, those cute nipples are easily hardened.

Pussy: Tight clean shaven pussy. I probably never went down on a FL's pussy that many times during a session but hers was simply irresistible. Went down on her repeatedly, braking during FJ to lick her sweet juice after drilling her incessantly. A lovely sight when she arched her body when stimulated, grabbing pillow and bedsheets. Allowed me to finger her mei mei gently. Cant blame her for wanting to protect it lol so I was gentle enough I hope.

Frenching: Never shy away at all which was refreshing after some setbacks from a few Dome 2 bad experience. Depending on luck, I got full DFK when she was in ecstasy during the FJ. One of the better frencher for a long long time. Kinda sick of hearing the I scared covid shit by now.

BBBJ: Wet and sloppy, even left my balls wet and sticky with her saliva. My turn to grab pillow and bedsheets.

FJ: The love making was GOOD!! the theory of pretty= no good service is not true with Miki. Started with a grinding cowgirl, followed a carry fuck and ended with a long doggy fuck. Actually, I didnt last too long lol. Miki's moans went from soft to loud whenever she got high and she apparently got high several times. 2nd rounds lasted a little longer but not that much longer. Excellent! She is not a lazy bones, can fuck and willing to fuck!!

GFE: Like a syt, cuddled and TCSS. Speaks passable english only. Didnt ask her to massage, just held her tight tight.

RTF: Yes if there is a chance. Told me she had many customers yesterday and today. If she can continue her good work attitude then will probably be harder to get a slot.

Bro Flash, please bring in more of her kind. Excellent!!!
Old 23-07-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
vigilajk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for POLL from 99babe

Okt: fast replies
Location: 2/10. Freaking bad bro, the receptionist kpkb like dog.

Looks: Now that I look back at her photos, can see la the similarity at certain angles. Must give discount bros. But see confirm won’t reject one. Very cute for me + braces is a big plus. 9/10

Boobs & body: Ok la I not so fussy. Got some tummy (who doesn’t?), boobs average. 6/10

Pussy: clean shaven, easily wet. She seem to get high from painting. 9/10.

Gfe: Very high! Not super chatty (coz English not so good) but really take care of u. 10/10.

Frenching: Power, tongue fights non stop 10/10

Fj: wah this one i dont know how to describe ah. Super energetic. A bit femdom also. I come n sit down she straight away push me hard on the bed. 10/10

Bbbj: not bad la. She give u those slutty stares 7/10

Rtf: yes bro! Her gfe really making me like her alot… but tips to okt location can b btr…
Old 23-07-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mew from Love Affair

Looks: 8/10 looks exactly like photos
Body: 9/10 nice curvy body with amazing ass
BBBJ: 9/10 as other bros have mentioned she is skillful and knows what she is doing
FJ: 7/10
GFE: very friendly and very few issues w communication as she speaks good english
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1