The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: FR for Mango - Pattaya1baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
any FR on ty69 sachi? =)
recently after they change her pics then got a few more FR
been looking to book her also leh
Yea her previous pics not very flattering lol.
Old 16-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
diamond from E66

friendly n service oriented girl, but that's about it.
short and disappointing body shape with looks like mid 30s.
all the FR are bs.
echo bro's FR. what you said is exactly true. had her today, this afternoon, similar perception on her.
definitely service -oriented, one detail - when bath together, she makes you clean clean, dry you slowly. feels very good.

request a relax massage, which she provided. She is not in this area, but work hard, and gave me at least relaxing massage, which is not too bad, compared to none, right.

the two shots are alright. I am a boob lover, but seeing her saggy melon doesn't get me too excited. But I still managed to release twice.

She told me she is about 30, but I recon she is older than that. will not TRF, but boob lover can give her a try, her E is natural.

She wants to build a coffee shop back in her hometown, I wish her dream come true.

Last edited by patric12; 16-03-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: typo
Old 16-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

I have some sentiments about SYTs. No doubt some are really chio but service not there. To me it's all about the service in this line. Not all SYTs are dead fish some out there really can service. To me, learn to pick up some Thai, Korean or Jap (I speak these 3) as they have plenty of customers in these areas and flirt with them. It really does help.

On this note, tried Izsabel from CS yesterday, 2nd blood. Haven got a chance to FR due to very busy schedule.

In general, she has got good service. Mild and gentle lady with natural C cup boobs. Gave me a good titty fuck. Fair skin and clean face.

And yes, she came before last time. Her time here is limited so be quick if you bros want to try.
Old 16-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
astroboy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im gonna try Valerie from GP later. I chiong 1st and will post fr to let you guys know the outcome. hope im a happy man.
Old 16-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Bros,

Gonna try Izabel this week, also aiming for Paloma from LB and Naraya from PS. Saw some old FRs (nov 2015) for Paloma, not sure if it is the same Paloma...

Any bros with exp with the 2 ladies? Do they speak decent english? I kinda miss PS matcha who speaks pretty good english. Just that her body don't gum me.

Also saw from one review that Mint from e66 speaks ok english.

OC going overseas these 2 weeks. So gonna try to cramp some fun time in between. hahahahah!
Old 16-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h03trit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maxim from SD

Looks: very pretty, quite close to the photo. tanner and slightly meaty than photo.

Boobs: Enhanced C

Body: Hour glass body

Frenching: NA. she avoids lip to lip contact

BBBJ: non-stop action. A+ for the effort

FJ: very experienced. Willing to try different positions as requested.

Overall, a very enjoyable session with excellent service. just disappointed about the lack of french.
Old 16-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbboy82 View Post
hi bros
Has anyone tried Kaka or Jazz from Pink House?
They look amazing!
Bro, do your homework; reverse google the images and you'll realize all are models from taiwan, vietnam and thailand aka those girls are not in his stable. False advertising.
Old 17-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Pattaya baby- dream/ wind

Late fr for Dream. Tried her last week.

Look: attractive, open door I knew hosei Liao.

Body: slim not skinny, firm B+. Perky ass. Nice firm body. She's a dancer and used to have abs.

Bbbj: no hand. Good tongue action. Very good. First shot cim.

Frenching: spoken lots of it =)

Fj: tight. very hardworking, powerful cowgirl, studio system. Not for the weak heart

Finger/ paint: allowed. Shaved

Communication: acceptable English

Gfe: gao gao

Overall. Super decent session!! that im so horny today, decided to try wind

FR for Wind

Looks-pretty syt. better than photo, long hair. Nice features, big enough eyes, Especially her lips. She don't look like Thai, more like malaysian/ taiwanese.

Body- heavy asset, big D. meaty bottom. Slim mid sector. Not fat. Can u image that

Bj: w some hand work but not a lot. Good tongue action.

Frenching: did I mentioned her attractive lips? She got strong tougue too.

Fj- accommodating. W her nice tits & meaty ass, cowgirl was awesome! Very good espression. Tried few postions

Finger/ painting: allowed. Shaved

Gfe: sweet girl to be with.

Communication: very good chinese.

Overall: Service above average. SYT, pretty face, fun loving character plus her asset I enjoyed my session

okt: experienced. Girls photo/ info accurate. Service always top notch. Ty. Keep it up.

Last edited by IIntruder; 17-03-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Old 17-03-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
astroboy86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gp valarie
I don't think anyone will believe what happen.
pics and the real her don't match. its her I know, but its only 60% alike.
not slim type not for boobs lover, the most epic thing is when she cowboy me guess what happen? you know people try to cover the window with something? they use a drawing to lean on the window, guess what? when she riding me, the drawing collapse just right beside me. imagine it land on me? I did not kiss her no frenching no sucking of her boobs no bbbj. its a total waste of time and my money......
Old 17-03-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy86 View Post
gp valarie
I don't think anyone will believe what happen.
pics and the real her don't match. its her I know, but its only 60% alike.
not slim type not for boobs lover, the most epic thing is when she cowboy me guess what happen? you know people try to cover the window with something? they use a drawing to lean on the window, guess what? when she riding me, the drawing collapse just right beside me. imagine it land on me? I did not kiss her no frenching no sucking of her boobs no bbbj. its a total waste of time and my money......
My condolences, bro... guess this is another stable to avoid!
Old 17-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

This okt if believed to be Sakura really gone downhill.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
This okt if believed to be Sakura really gone downhill.
They were never actually top of the hill anyway hehe.
Old 17-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Bros,

Gonna try Izabel this week, also aiming for Paloma from LB and Naraya from PS. Saw some old FRs (nov 2015) for Paloma, not sure if it is the same Paloma...

Any bros with exp with the 2 ladies? Do they speak decent english? I kinda miss PS matcha who speaks pretty good english. Just that her body don't gum me.

Also saw from one review that Mint from e66 speaks ok english.

OC going overseas these 2 weeks. So gonna try to cramp some fun time in between. hahahahah!
Have not tried Paloma nor Naraya, but Mint speaks decent english. If you want excellent English, Nixie speaks accented Australian english. Nixie is especially tight as well, but her boobs are enhanced and it wasn't such a well done job if you ask me. She is also a tall girl, easily above 1.65m. Service wise very accomodating.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 17-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
dropbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st blood FR for Yui frm ET88
Thanks to bro DT for the quick arrangement.
Write this on the go hence going to be short n precise.
She's endowed with natural c cups and solid ass to ram. knows how to pleasure herself, felt like I was used at first until I turn and ram her to finish. It continued with good massage and solid scalp massage. english is almost non existant but who cares, her gfe made up for it. will return again once recharged.
Old 17-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
any FR on ty69 sachi? =)
recently after they change her pics then got a few more FR
been looking to book her also leh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Yea her previous pics not very flattering lol.
they look okay to me but dont want take risk with no FR
so went for other girls instead

hopefully coming weekend can get a slot with sachi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1