The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Ps: Thought your good fren ah tu wants to meet up with me on 3rd April?
Knn! duno why we spend sms/IDD call on him since he is the one wanna go BT on 3 April? If he really wants to meet you, then he shld advance inform/contact you .... even dun 1 to meet (since last time he said want to meet) also 'bor kao bor tai' ... anyway, he is not a teochew

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
1. Parliment Election = 5 April 2004
2. Afraid to go Batam on 5 Apr 04, don't go on this day
would anybody think its ok to go batam today or tomorrow? thanks.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Batam info pls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp
would anybody think its ok to go batam today or tomorrow? thanks.

I just got back from Nagoya town, seems like everything is A OK, and I don't think that there will be any differences from any other weekends.
But if you wants to be on the safer side, maybe try avoiding cuming on Mon (election day), who knows…
Generally Btm is one of the more peaceful places in Indonesia
Old 03-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro batam man for the info. think i better give this time a skip.
Old 15-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
aric has got little hope of coming out of this alive!aric has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Talking Re: Batam info pls..

hey brudders,
I got a bit dont understand. i will be going to BT with my cousin somewhere ard may. first time cheong there.

So taxi fare is 30K to and fro or 30k for to joint and hotel, another 30k from hotel back to jetty? total 60k? so when we make payment? on day 1? or day 3? partial or full payment? i going for 3 days 2 nite.

wat kinda of char bos are available there? possible to find chinese? lol what's their language? i can speak a bit of malay but better can speak english how safe are the girls there? all do it RAW or with cap?
sorry ah i beri newbie!!!!!!!! dont flame me! what's a comfortable budget to go with for 3 days 2 nite? SGD$350 enuff? inclusive meals, girl, transport and hotel? DAnke danke in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aric
hey brudders,
I got a bit dont understand. i will be going to BT with my cousin somewhere ard may. first time cheong there.

So taxi fare is 30K to and fro or 30k for to joint and hotel, another 30k from hotel back to jetty? total 60k? so when we make payment? on day 1? or day 3? partial or full payment? i going for 3 days 2 nite.

wat kinda of char bos are available there? possible to find chinese? lol what's their language? i can speak a bit of malay but better can speak english how safe are the girls there? all do it RAW or with cap?
sorry ah i beri newbie!!!!!!!! dont flame me! what's a comfortable budget to go with for 3 days 2 nite? SGD$350 enuff? inclusive meals, girl, transport and hotel? DAnke danke in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wau lau, your queries veri messy leh (not flame, just a remark). To sum it up, its:

1. Cab fare
- 1 way, from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to Hotel in Nagoya = Rp30K. Likewise, you pay another Rp30K when you travel from hotel to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal.

If you pre-arranged with the cab driver, you may pay him at the end of your trip (ie, when you reach batam Centre when RTU to Sg). Otherwise, you gotta pay the driver on a trip by trip basis.

2. Char Bo (Ceweks) -
a. Mostly huan nahs. Dun expect highly of the standard in terms of looks, service and bed skills but its worth the money value considered a 24 hrs booking only cost you S$50-60 .... afterall, we ain't going to marrying them, rite? hahaha

b.Chinese WL -- kindly drop that idea. Not advisable to waste time to source for such 'scare wares'. PM me for further analysis.

c. Raw or with cap, you gotta arrange with the gal.

3. Budget

S$350 = should be enuff for 3D2N trip in Batam if you spend wisely.

Enjoy your tam tam trip

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 15-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vizz is Cool - loads of Potential

heard from my friends these few weeks the jackpot room closed and very quiet....any bros went last week?
me planning to go this weekend le,is everytrhing still as usual?can anyone kindly update me,,,thanks
Old 15-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
how safe are the girls there? all do it RAW or with cap?
RAW? Do it at your own risk man. FYI, Batam has a growing rate of HIV due to the influx of sex workers and AIDS unawareness. Play it safe, bring your own condoms.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 15-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizz
heard from my friends these few weeks the jackpot room closed and very quiet....any bros went last week?
me planning to go this weekend le,is everytrhing still as usual?can anyone kindly update me,,,thanks
sorry bro, I dun gamble hence can't update you. Lets hope some other kind souls can give info ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-04-2004, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

All Gambling related outlets was and will be closed for time being.
Nobody really knows till when will they start operating again, my guess is that it's not going to be too soon before they re-open.
Heard this time some politicians from Jkt are getting involved in the case...
Old 16-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nobody really knows till when will they start operating again, my guess is that it's not going to be too soon before they re-open.
my guess + Heard this time = not 100% accurate lor ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry Re: Batam info pls..

Quote:
hey brudders,

You really kiam gan ... So many threads in this section providing the details ... Remember to bring along you own spoon when you go Batam
Old 18-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya... All closed, but not too sure when opening again... politicians from Jak? Must be the current president and her merry men. Think they know they sure going to lose the seat.

Bloody hell. want to intrduce a 10% VAT tax, means less spending power for all... All prices goes up.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Ya... All closed, but not too sure when opening again... politicians from Jak? Must be the current president and her merry men. Think they know they sure going to lose the seat.

Bloody hell. want to intrduce a 10% VAT tax, means less spending power for all... All prices goes up.
VAT tax??? Whats that?
Old 18-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
VAT tax??? Whats that?
Value Added Tax, like our GST...

Thank God It's Friday!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread