The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: The "Ah Boy" with No Proper Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
well written! That 'virgin' should really contact seaj for further advice!
Thank you Bro ShaTauKokDog!
Think he went into hiding or using another nick to post.

Will return points once I get the chance bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFeast View Post
Nice story bro, more interesting than the ones omega posted
Thanks Bro BigFeast!
Omega got post stories?
Thought he only asks questions that only he can answer? LOL

Really wondering if I should continue the thread?
Is the story too boring or lame for the brothers here?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 31-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Bro, TS....
Waiting your next post

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro, TS....
Waiting your next post
Wow! Bro cupid xpress!

Thought the hoo-ha died down already
and most of them no more tuning in to this story.

As long as it doesn’t bore people,
I will be happy to provide some entertainment.

What nick is Omega69 using now?
Or is it school term start already
and he got too much homework so no time to post?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Old 01-02-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
9Empress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Entertaining thread bro. Thanks
Old 01-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Empress View Post
Entertaining thread bro. Thanks
Thank you 9Empress!

Good to know people enjoy reading this. LOL

Old 01-02-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Really ROFLAO.... hahahahaha

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-02-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Really ROFLAO.... hahahahaha
Thank you Bro newyorker88. Glad you like.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Mr Kim (turning to Mother): Sorry to have imposed on you, I have to get going.

Mother: Thank you Mr Kim! I will get back to you on your requirements.

Mr Kim (whispering into Ah Boy's ear in a low voice): Don't you ever call me 'father' again. You are not my son. Although I cannot say the same for Shirley, Kimberley and Ashley - they do have my genes, don't they?

Mr Kim turned back to smile at Ah Boy before waltzing out of the main door.
Just in a few days, Ah Boy's life had changed. He thought he had a charmed life - a good father, a good mother, a helpful maid, cute little sisters - but it was all a lie. At least his good grades were a fact and he considered himself the smartest boy in the room. He vowed to make his stupid vice-principal regret that he was not his son. He was going to ace his PSLE and get into a top tier school.

Ah Boy (shouting loudly into his pillow): Fuck you Mr Kim Chee! Bye and good riddance!

Ah Boy had wanted to shout out loud but he was a considerate boy and always had the good intentions of his neighbors at heart.

There was a knock on the door and Ah Boy almost peed in his pants. Again. Yes, Ah Boy had this unfortunate case of being unable to control his bladder.

Mother: What was the nonsense you were sprouting just now?

Ah Boy: Ma...... Just now......

Mother (cutting Ah Boy off): Just now what? You called your mother a whore in front of her boss? Is that what a good son should do?

Mother came forward. Because Ah Boy trained himself in the ancient arts of Shaolin, Wudang, Kunlun, Huashan, Quanzhen (just to name a few) by watching hours and hours of video footage, he was as agile as a monkey. He avoided his mother's outstretched hand by quickly performing the "cuckoo fly over the coop". He did a spin and expertly dodged his mother's hand but he had exerted too much 'torque' in his spin so he spun 'slightly' only 'slightly' out of control. Luckily he also learnt the Toad Skill and he landed safely on his face.

Old 02-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11702 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

paging for boy boy!
Old 02-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundtree View Post
paging for boy boy!
Yes? Who pah pager for Ah Boy?

Think Ah Boy MIA for quite some time liao.
His last post was here.

Maybe school re-open so he busy study.
Maybe he become silent reader because school encourages silent reading
Or maybe he registered a new nick?

But not to worry, your friendly neighborhood Chupchai Kia is here
for regular dose of "The Adventures of Ah Boy"
(as long as got people want to read)

Old 10-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

It was nearing Chinese New Year and everybody was in a festive mood. Ah Boy also didn't have mood to study. Anyway, with his superior intellect, he also don't need to study much.

He turned on his laptop and watched this movie on the opium war. History was his favorite subject as he always loved to imagine himself as an ancient Chinese Emperor with a million concubines.

This particular story was about a Kung Fu master and his two students fighting against the British. This story resonated with him because he also knew all forms of ancient martial arts and he don't like Ang Mor, especially those mixed blood like his vice principal. While he watched the show, he imagined the British baddie to be Mr Kim.

Ah Boy (thinking aloud): You say I am not your son? I hope you die horribly.

In the movie, the British paid a lot of money to a beautiful cult leader to kill off the Kung Fu master and his two students. He didn't really pay much attention to the story because he was busy scrolling so that he could get to the main two points of the movie (Click here to read the whole Opium War story).

As the credits scrolled, Ah Boy pulled down his shorts and used his thumb to play with his cock. As Ah Boy had a large thumb, using his thumb adequately covered the length of his cock. He closed his eyes and recalled the scenes from the earlier movie and imagined the beautiful cult leader got gang raped by three evil men.

In Ah Boy's imagination:

Evil Man #1: Surrender to us and we will spare your life!

Beautiful Cult Leader: I would rather die than surrender to you.

Evil Man #1: Nonsense! The three of us are the leaders of the Wu Lin faculty! We are the Alpha and the Omega!

Evil Man #2: There is no way you can overcome all 69 moves of our undefeatable skill. We will torture you until you cry for mercy!

Evil Man #3: Come on brothers! Let's take her on right now!

Beautiful Cult Leader: No! Oh ! Oh! Please! Don't do this! Don't make me pregnant with your evil children!

Ah Boy didn't have to imagine much before he unloaded everything in his hands. Just then, the door swung open and his sisters appeared.

Shirley: Kor! What are you doing? Why got all those grunting sounds one?

Ashley: Ya lor! Sounds like pig oink oink leh!

Shirley: Sounds more like someone in pain Loh!

The two sisters argued as to who had a better description of the sounds that Ah Boy made when the bickering was interrupted by Kimberly’s shouts.

Kimberly (pointing to a puddle of goo on the floor): Hey! What's that? Eek!

All three of his sisters focused their eyes on Ah Boy. Suddenly one of his sisters screeched.

Ashley: Yee! Kor kor not wearing his shorts!

Shirley: Eee! So shame-shame! Show everybody his kkj!

Ah Boy hurriedly got up but slipped on his own cum and fell on the floor. Seeing this, his three sisters started laughing. Ah Boy wanted to tell them that this was no laughing matter. Even though it didn't look erected, falling on his cock was a painful affair. By the time he regained his composure, his three sisters have already fled the scene. Their voices could be heard trailing off in the distance.

Ashley: Orh hor! Kor kor shee shee in the room again!

Shirley: Shame-shame! Baboo Seng!

Kimberly: Later Mummy and Daddy will cane you again! Tee hee!

Last edited by chupchaikia; 10-02-2021 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting more hilarious

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Getting more hilarious
Thanks to the good reference material provided.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=805148

A post of brilliance by a person who obviously has a small [CENSORED]
(Usually nicks give clear indications, if you know what I mean?)

Old 10-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Ah Boy hurriedly got up but slipped on his own cum and fell on the floor. Seeing this, his three sisters started laughing. Ah Boy wanted to tell them that this was no laughing matter. Even though it didn't look erected, falling on his cock was a painful affair. By the time he regained his composure, his three sisters have already fled the scene. Their voices could be heard trailing off in the distance.

Ashley: Orh hor! Kor kor shee shee in the room again!

Shirley: Shame-shame! Baboo Seng!

Kimberly: Later Mummy and Daddy will cane you again! Tee hee!
Afraid that his parents would scold him, Ah Boy quickly cleared up the mess he made. He was afraid to ask his maid to help because of recent events. Realizing he had used up all the tissue in his room, he used his school uniform, underwear and whatever fabrics he could get his hands on. He just had to clean up all the incriminating evidence in his room.

Being a smart boy, Ah Boy realized he not only had to ensure his room was spotless, it had to smell good too! Grabbing his Snoopy wallet, he made his way out of his flat.

That was when he met her - the chio bu who stayed on 2nd floor! He had seen her once, climbing up the stairs to 2nd storey. Being a natural busybody, Ah Boy had stealthily followed her, so he knew which unit she stayed in. As he saw her open and close the gate, he realized he had shot off yet another load in his underwear.

Seeing her leave her flat, he knew he had found his chance! He was going to climb up the stairs to the 2nd floor and see if she had left any of her sexy high heels outside her house.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): 2nd Floor chio bu so sexy. Her heels must smell very nice too! I smell already sure high one!

Old 10-02-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Europarapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Boy is back!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1