The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
igotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good Looking & Cute Gal to please you

by the way kelvin chua
are you born in 1979 or after
Old 30-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sytfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the contact. Met up with Mika last week after she smsed me her new number. Nice of her.
My encountered with her was she is a nice girl to spend time with. We have friendly and frankly talks too... I liked to watch her BBBJ me, just felt so closed and have different feeling this round. Love making with her is like doing on a helpless girl, but when we hold hands and she cowgirl me, piling me a while later was my turn to say can't take it liao ... and asked her to stop and change position ...
Good company has to come to an end, hugged her a while and we had to say bye bye at last ...

Name: Mika
Region: Dalian
Look: 7.5/10
Figure: Slim and smooth skin
Boobs: Small and natural, so I liked it
Frenching : No
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10
Attitude: Excellent
Damage: $100 + rm + cd
RTF: Yes
Old 30-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lumster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro can share ctc?
Old 30-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

mIka work timing is only Mon to Fri from 1pm to 7pm, but yet still got bros book her on wkend leh, dun understand why. Try to avoid wkend la, give the gal a break man.

For bro who are working adult and can understand only wkend that can make it, please try to sneak out from work for 1 or 2 hrs break if can. If not then wait till you got the time during wkday then book bah.

For those who got Mika ctc, please do not share or pass Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT, so do Bro Ryder99. OKT don't need bother to PM me or try yours luck to act like interested party and ask for ctc. She Does not want to work under any OKT.
Old 30-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

FL name - Mika (just changed her name from Kyoko to Mika)
Origin - Dalian, PRC
Age - 21 years old (But look slightly younger b'cos of her petite size)
Height - 1.55 m
Price - S$100 per hour per shot
Misc Info - She likes to operate in an old (a little dilapidated) motel and she has a fine taste for branded goods

Look - 7.2/10

I wouldn't give her more than 7.2/10 because her nose is flat although she has nice sparkling double eye-lid eyes. I have seen much gorgeous Dalian lasses in China. Her complexion is not flawless like those Dongbei gals as I can see some pimples hidden beneath her makeup. In general, she is sweet and kawaii. She has above-shoulder length pop tinted hairstyle.

Bod - 6.9/10

Too short and petite for my liking. But her complexion is fair and smooth. She is considered very short for a Dalian gal.

Tits - 6/10

Definitely not for tits lovers. More like A-minus cuppers to me. She has cherry size reddish nipples. Honestly I did not play with her tits as there is nothing much for me to fondle and caress. Sorry, am not trying to be mean. Merely stating the facts.

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action.

French Kiss - Not Allowed

She only gave me a kiss on my lips. This is a sexual damper for me!

AR - N/A

To me this department is not so vital compare to frenching.

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

Lots of room for improvement. She used her fingers to stimulate my back and front and then licked my nipples. Thats all!

BBBJ - 7.3/10

This is the only consolation as far as I am concern although not solid. She offered deep-throated BBBJ but not continuously done. Only deep-throated BBBJ randomly. She sucked simultaneously with hand action.

FJ - 6.9/10

I only adopted one position - Missionary. Mainly I don't really get the kick out of bonking this lass as she disallowed french kissing and also not much GFE built into the session. All this lead to not much strong sexual connection between us.

Attitude - 7.8/10

She is a courteous, friendly and demure lass. I felt she intentionally wanna keep a distance from her clients. Maybe I am too new to her.

RTF - One-time experience is enough as I don't really enjoy the session. Maybe I am too experience and hence it is not easy to sextisfy me ... not her fault perhaps ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is a courteous, friendly and demure lass. I felt she intentionally wanna keep a distance from her clients. Maybe I am too new to her.
Not you too new to her la bro, it good to keep a distance from her clients especially working in this line.

ya, can say, for Dalian or Harbin, she not the best, i have seen best too when I was in China. Can say, what we have here in Singapore are not what we see in China. But so far, she can say so far better looking FL in SG bah.

Infact I like yours FR. It good to write the facts/qaulity then making up the facts/qaulity. This is what we call a real FR.
Old 30-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
Samsung-Omnia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot contacts last week but due to my work shedule could only wait til tdy to give this gem a try. 1St impression is she looks like Jolin Tsai
Sweet chatty innocent young gal

look;7.5

boobs (Kind of small)

fj;8

Frenching;Did not try

attitude;9

overall;8

Will rtf this friendly good service gem....but hope price can be slightly cheaper.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LeongYeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mainly I don't really get the kick out of bonking this lass as she disallowed french kissing and also not much GFE built into the session.
so true bro Max. I think I will have the same conclusion has you did..

Quote:
1St impression is she looks like Jolin Tsai
..so why only 7.5? bro u included the body ratings as well? Can only assumed so. Short and petite is one of my turn ons.

So many bro want to rtf. I should go try ..today!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 16
Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!

To all bro,
I am back from leave and aft consultation with bro PSP1000, will resume back as TS. Pls pm me for contact, if u like a fling with Mika. Thanks to all the bro who had appt with Mika and yr wonderful FRs. After reading the many posts, understand tat the working day/time is not suitable for some bro. Tats I really cant help much. As I have mentioned, she is attending classes and her time is only from 1pm - 7pm, Mon - Fri. She has to be back aft 7pm, to review her lessons n preparation of next day assignment, including Sat n Sun. From here, u can see tat she took her lessons seriously n she is not all for FL bus. Of course, its will be wonderful, if her time is much longer n Mon- Sun but tats not the case. Nevertheless, she is a rare gem n may not continue for long.

There are also many requests in my inbox, be rest assured tat if u do qualify, I will give u the contact soon. Cheers...

Thanks bro PSP1000 for standing in for me these few days..
Old 01-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FL name - Mika (just changed her name from Kyoko to Mika)

RTF - One-time experience is enough as I don't really enjoy the session. Maybe I am too experience and hence it is not easy to sextisfy me ... not her fault perhaps ...

Cheers,
MaXx
=> TQ BRO MaXx for sharing your frank FR !!!...And hope that U are doing fine !!!...Cheers ! Andyk

PS - Many thanks again TS for sharing this kawaii SYT contact but after much thoughts & considerations on her body,service & rates plus reading FRs posted so far,regret that i'll not to checking her up ! Anyway wish U & her the best !!!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 20
wahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to Bro Ryder99 for Mika's contact. What Bro max_priest wrote in his FR is exactly what I would want to say.

RTF - Don't think so for the price and the experience.

By the way, Bro max_priest have upped your points for a good and frank FR.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!Ryder99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlau_7 View Post
Thanks to Bro Ryder99 for Mika's contact. What Bro max_priest wrote in his FR is exactly what I would want to say.

RTF - Don't think so for the price and the experience.

By the way, Bro max_priest have upped your points for a good and frank FR.
Bro, Its will be wonderful, if she got a perfect rating but different ppl has different needs. Thanks for yr frank FR. Tats is wat we call sharing info.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder99 View Post
Bro, Its will be wonderful, if she got a perfect rating but different ppl has different needs. Thanks for yr frank FR. Tats is wat we call sharing info.
True enuff, if too perfect, guess wun be doing Fling already, sure got alots of Bros want to Bao her liao.

It gd to have real FR rather then make up story. At least a good real FR , you won't waste ppl time booking.

ANyway, She 'MINE" lol....
Old 01-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Look like Mika is going to be very busy lately, cos so many bros support her and RTF, even I want to RTF also must do advance booking...
Old 01-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psp1000 View Post
Look like Mika is going to be very busy lately, cos so many bros support her and RTF, even I want to RTF also must do advance booking...
I agreed with u. Even I want to talk to her, also very difficult. Most of the time, sms. B4 tat, I did met n ask her why when ppl sms, she dun reply. Told me if she on the job, she dun reply as she afraid to anger de current bro n moreover, its not easy to explain. And, it will follow with more sms. Its will be worst. Suggest to bro to adv book her lest being disappointed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread