The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
pokkai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

all the brothers,

paid visit to citxxx hotel yesterday, cheong in hotel room. unfortunately this girl was very cocky....fxxxx

Name - coco
Looks - 5.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 1/10
BBBJ - 1/10
Kissing - no
GFE - 0/10 (fxxx, cocky like hell)

please noted. wasting your money
Old 08-07-2006, 10:17 PM
pokkai

Thumbs down Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

all the bros;

yesterday just paid a visit to citxxx. Call the OKT and arrange one room. After a few minutes...the girl come in.

Unfortunately, this girl is very cocky like hell. WTF....just leave me dry myself and just doing the short BBBJ. then cap me and start the ridding. Everything is SOP. Plus, her body tatoo is ugly.

Name: coco
Body: 6/10
boobs: 7/10 (32C, firm, nips dark pink nips)
GFE: 0/10
BBBJ:1/10
AR: nil
FJ: 1/10 (Everything SOP. Sian.....)
RTF: nope.
Damage: Rm208.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkai
Name: coco
Looks - 6.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 2/10
BBBJ - 2/10

Name - coco
Looks - 5.0/10
Body: 6/10
boobs: 7/10 (32C, firm, nips dark pink nips)
GFE: 0/10
BBBJ:1/10
AR: nil
FJ: 1/10 (Everything SOP. Sian.....)
RTF: nope.
Damage: Rm208.
Wah bro, know you disappointed with the service lah but how come the looks, body, BBBJ and FJ all drop 1 point from your original posting one??
Old 13-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Pricky_Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a long time since i visited MVHS, with this, my 2nd FR.

If my memory serves me right, have not seen a FR on Mable. Here goes.

Arrived at cititel on Monday morning, settle some work. At night, nothing to do, so press no 5 from room. Wanted to choose BM or Fanny but the guy on the line keep saying, dun worry, will choose young and pretty one for you. Ok la, lazy to carry on the topic with him. Waited 10mins, knock knock...

In she comes in white lab coat and a pinkish dress inside. She's rather tall with nice long legs. Talk cock a bit, say she from Ipoh i think. Then ask me to put on bathing suit and go for shower together.

She also put on her bathing suit and hmmm ... figure not bad. No tatoos or ugly scar marks, quite fair in my opinion. Shower me and clean the parts that needed attention. No action in shower though...

Ask me to dry myself and wait on bed while she cleans herself. When she came out, talk cock a bit and ask if want to start the show. Start by catbath and proceed down to the area 51. Ask if wanted BBBJ or BJ, not too bad i think, still give option. She says some bros prefer to wear raincoat, so better to ask first.

Start BBBJ, up down the shaft and then twirling her tongue, then twisting her head slightly with her hands stroking and twisting the shaft. Machaim like AV, some suction but not the strong type...

Proceed to put strawbery flavour raincoat on me and give a bit more BJ... Ask if i want to ride her or she ride me, opt for her to work... she has to apply some "oil" before my entry as she say it has been a long day for her... wat the heck, she lowered herself slowly until the weapon is fully inserted and ready to go... a few slow strokes to start the process and once the fliud is flowing, it gets faster and hotter... Goes on for like 10mins and ask if i want to switch role ... lazy to switch so ask her to continue ... she's quite a handful by the way, nice and soft to touch... continue see sawing for the rest of the session and unloaded in her ...

Mable: 23yo
Looks: not ugly, not pretty, girl next door type.
Body: slimmer than cookie (she claims as i have not seen cookie b4)
Tits: same size as cookie (she claims again), pinkish nips
BBBJ: got twirling effect, but not as strong as washing machine type
AR: not much feeling, had to hold my legs up myself for her. minus point
FJ: quite proactive, will ask if want which position, warm entry
Stereo: heavy breathing, no surround sound
GFE: accomodating and willing to please
RTF: will try others before rtf her
Damage: 200

The above experience is purely base on individual experience. Other's experience might defer.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!

dear bro poikai.. very sad to know about your bad exp with coco.
she used to be very frenly and very good service.. maybe now angpai odi only treat their old bf well.. she is very moody as everybody knew her.. look at all the FR before by all the cheongster.. she even FK you until you scare the lip tear off.
my exp with her was a plesant one.. and her Fk, AR, BJJ, FJ.. will be rated above par if her mood is right... and if you smoke too much.. no FK for you .
very Gfe ..
tatoo.. that the trademark.. to the right coco.
nice boob and butt... got pork pork sound .
RTf... maybe not after bro poikai FR
Old 16-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ta_tu_nan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Hi bros, juz came back from KL two weeks back, too bz to write FR, so just short wan lah

Was a bit bz at work so just called by phone. Captain sent nice lady, LV, to my room. Also like nurse uniform. hahhaa....

Anyway, started off with massage, more like back rubbing though. then came special service.

After shower (alone), toilet too small to fit two persons . Slow and steady bbbj with soft moaning sounds.

Then kena cap and ask which position i want. Proceeded to doggie and start screwing like mad. got great sound (not loud but sensual). Fire liao then came cleaning service.... all in all, great service, good conversation. much better than some countries that i've tried.

LV: age unknown (never ask)
Looks: Pretty, lanky model looks (maybe cuz room lights dimmed)
Body: Good (great skin)
Tits: looks like b cup, proturding tits
BBBJ: good suction, nice licking effect
FJ: proactive, accommodating to fat guy
Sound: Stereo soft moans
GFE: nice feeling, good conversationalist
RTF: wanna try others then maybe return!
Damage: RM180

this is my 1st FR, hope its ok! Bros who like it, pls up me, newbe here leh!
Old 17-07-2006, 01:02 AM
idkben

Hi bros,

Newbie here. Jus arrived in KL from sg and browse this thread, need some advices. I am really looking forward since so many bros giving positive feedback to Cititel. What time did the HC open, can go around 12~1pm? Read some much abt Cookie and love to try her if still around? Anyone could PM me OKT number so that I could book in advance.

Thanks, thanks..
Old 17-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkben
Hi bros,

Newbie here. Jus arrived in KL from sg and browse this thread, need some advices.
Should be.... ".. need some ADVICE......"

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-07-2006, 09:12 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkben
Hi bros, Newbie here. I am really looking forward since so many bros giving positive feedback to Cititel. What time did the HC open, can go around 12~1pm? Read some much abt Cookie and love to try her if still around? Anyone could PM me OKT number so that I could book in advance.Thanks, thanks..
Bro, smart thinking! Know how to ask question at the proper and relevant place instead of simply starting a new thread. Here are some answers for you on Cititel. It opens around 11am....serves a great lunch with different menus everyday! so to get your money's worth, make enough time to hang around for a least 3-6 hours to enjoy all the various "healthy" facilities in there and if you are a glutton like me, gorge on the free mini buffet till you bloat, but remember to do it after you had your bonk lah....2 full cannot perform leh. Gals only start work from 1.30 or 2pm onwards so you can go early and book. the most popular good SOP service gals there are cookie, BM, Bibi etc but there are so many syts u better take a look at the parade 1st lah. I personally had a gud session with fanny and is targeting Yumi....coz these gers got big boobs mah...

in fact i am planning to go lepak there this afternoon from 2-5pm...any bros wanna join me? pm or sms me ok?
Old 17-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

mbz777 so damn free on monday can lepak 2 to 5 pm in hc...
next trip to k.l can pm you and lepak tcss leow..
Old 17-07-2006, 01:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc8888
mbz777 so damn free on monday can lepak 2 to 5 pm in hc...next trip to k.l can pm you and lepak tcss leow..
Bro dc8888, tats the gud thing bout running your own biz. Can take mon off whenever there's no appmt.,...in fact, can take everyday off if no biz or no appmts lah...ha ha ha...oso, afternoon bonks are better coz the gers are fresh, full of energy and stamina and usually in better mood esp if you are the 1st bonker. PM me when u in KL ok? You could oso pm the KL seniors like KL Kool, Ciblover, De Kuip, Dry Dust, Bluesman and Shiok...these are all avail to bonk in afternoon 1...
Old 18-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

ya loh... i agreed totally with you.. afternoon.. while the pussy still tight and fresh,, .. good for somebody who like to do painting.. no cd smell yet.
Old 20-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Brother in Cheong,
(expecially those using the erilly scary logo, that say "realm" or something.. Looks more like a brotherhood of gays.. aahahaha... whoaa... relax har.. just kidding..)

Looks like work here is farking busy and schedule is like dead dog. Managed to bonk peggy and BM again... will furnish FR later...

But when is the next TCSS session arr? seriously considering to join you guys.

So busy no time to get hungry.
Old 21-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MikeyRed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers

I am travelling to KL for a business trip over the weekend from Perth and would like to know the good places to have a good time
Can the brothers please advise advise , anyone want to meet up and show me around also can.
Old 22-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
Bruce.J deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry
But when is the next TCSS session arr? seriously considering to join you guys.

Bro... u can check on the TCSS thread.... we will post when we having a tcss session. Just pm our bros your contact no and include your nick in da list. We will get in touch with u. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1