The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-08-2010, 09:18 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Heng ah. Me going next week. Avoiding big crowd. Else tan Bo jiak... Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
this week huge troops of singaporeans coming to bkk..
enjoy bros and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

make sure to make singapore proud!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Why not ask Tim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
May i know Baiyoke Boutique Hotel, Bangkok is it girl friendly hotel?
or how much will it charge if bring girl back?thx in adv all bros
Old 04-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Oh ya... remember reading this in the past. Wonder if those food wraps work the same

Nope, don't think its gf. Most hotels in Pratunam area not gf. Joiner normally 600bht. How i know? Cos I goon-du goon-du book one of the hotels there in the past, and gotta pay the joiner for bringing a gal back. That's why I stay in Sukhumvit now.

Next trip....2 more weeks to go Bangkok, Here I CUM!!!!
thx for all bros here for the info,next time if go bkk will try to book hotel in else where...
Old 04-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Heng ah. Me going next week. Avoiding big crowd. Else tan Bo jiak... Hehe
me also heng ah... coming back to sg this week....avoding evrybody also...
phew!!!!!!!!!!!
must pratice all my national day songs now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

BKK is such a an easy place to find girls to do the naughty with. They hang around outside so you can check out the merchandise first, or you can see them in bars, or through the fishbowls. So different to saunas in China or in SG. Love it when you find a slim tasty young thing amongst the hardened worn out hookers

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
BKK is such a an easy place to find girls to do the naughty with. They hang around outside so you can check out the merchandise first, or you can see them in bars, or through the fishbowls. Love it when you find a slim tasty young thing amongst the hardened worn out hookers
So are you a Bkk convert, after junior's been knighted by puyings there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
me also heng ah... coming back to sg this week....avoding evrybody also...phew!!!!!
Steady ah, you seem to be a frequent bkk flyer. Sounds like you had fun. Peak long weekend flights also cost a bomb.. cursory check few days ago had budget airlines going near outrageous $500 (unless of course, one books well ahead). Close differential with regular airlines circa 450-500.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So are you a Bkk convert, after junior's been knighted by puyings there?

Steady ah, you seem to be a frequent bkk flyer. Sounds like you had fun. Peak long weekend flights also cost a bomb.. cursory check few days ago had budget airlines going near outrageous $500 (unless of course, one books well ahead). Close differential with regular airlines circa 450-500.
put it this way.. i spend more time away from chinapore..once in a awhile will pop back to visit my orchiak rd, geylang, hokkien mee, carrot cake..and all these flights can be claim by ah kong..
i agree with u, prices are crazy for this week, so best is to stay here and sing those national day songs and party with all the new citizenz!
but i will not be staying here to witness the 1st ever youth olympic shit.. when that starts, i will be cheering the school kids from emmauelle, colonze and even meree! haha
Old 04-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Just landed this afternoon and welcome by heavy rain and no flood before reaching rachada.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
put it this way.. i spend more time away from chinapore..once in a awhile will pop back to visit my orchiak rd, geylang, hokkien mee, carrot cake..and all these flights can be claim by ah kong..
i agree with u, prices are crazy for this week, so best is to stay here and sing those national day songs and party with all the new citizenz!
but i will not be staying here to witness the 1st ever youth olympic shit.. when that starts, i will be cheering the school kids from emmauelle, colonze and even meree! haha
though i am not as fortunate like bro garage1 to be able to spend more time out of sillypore but i always make sure i get away once a mth for a short break ..
i have never stayed in sillypore during national day ... the parade thingy excitement have worn off after the many younger yrs ...
and i am going to be in meimei land when the youth olympic shit start ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193
Just landed this afternoon and welcome by heavy rain and no flood before reaching rachada.
thanks bro for the weather update in bkk ..
will be flying in tmr ...
Old 04-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Brother
yinyang, adidas88 and etct88

thanks for the addon to the tips

super tired now but can't wait to go there man ..
Old 04-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
though i am not as fortunate like bro garage1 to be able to spend more time out of sillypore but i always make sure i get away once a mth for a short break ..
i have never stayed in sillypore during national day ... the parade thingy excitement have worn off after the many younger yrs ...
and i am going to be in meimei land when the youth olympic shit start ..

how i wish i could be in meimei land man...been reading all the threads abt china and its so interesting and fun.. totally got no work stuffs to venture there.. sian 1/2..
Old 05-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

I wish there was a way you could prove they are telling the truth when they say they are studying. I met one girl who was such a sweetie. She gave me her phone number too. The only thing that makes it sound a bit off is she sms'd me she misses me a lot already. That's just...well cliched But she is young (about 20) and sweet, hehe.

I loved this place called Angel Massage near the Japanese expat area. All these girls wearing white bouses and mini skirts, all slim and many are pretty. Expensive though- FJ was THB 1900 to 2200. I decided to try them out first by only having an oil massage- 400 baht, but still done by a SYT I chose- fuck she gave great GFE.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
me also heng ah... coming back to sg this week....avoding evrybody also...
phew!!!!!!!!!!!
must pratice all my national day songs now!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mari kita in trang.... for youth old lam prick, I will get the hell out of way, by hook or by crook.... cunt stand that wayang waste of money
Old 05-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
how i wish i could be in meimei land man...been reading all the threads abt china and its so interesting and fun.. totally got no work stuffs to venture there.. sian 1/2..
cum cum .... plan ur trip to meimei land and i'll volunteer to be ur tour guide ... ...
let u have some culture shock in meimei land ...
Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
..wish there was a way you could prove they are telling the truth when they say they are studying. I met one girl who was such a sweetie. She gave me her phone number too. The only thing that makes it sound a bit off is she sms'd me she misses me a lot already. That's just...well cliched
Easier to take it as default untruth, at best white lies. Possibly studying at your potential as sponsor. Missing you thingy is pretty standard signature. Some even broadcast similiar sms to a dozen. Hang on to your KC vest

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1