The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Fox View Post
thks to bro qazz...
finally tried xqq two fridays ago...
cut long story short... straight to sitrep
Age: woman's secret so din ask... not syt but good news is tt she is experienced in bed...

face: 7/10 pleasant, as many bros said, some resemblance with kenny bee ex-wife
complexion: 8/10 think she bathed in milk... milky white... *slurp*
figure: 7.5/10 slim but boobsy... maybe bum wise not as outstanding
boobs: 7.5/10 C n above.. dark nipples but always erected... maybe boobs undergone enhancements
build up: nice n chatty... makes one relax
catbath:7.5/10 slow n steady like ex-gf
bj: 8/10 not a bj lover but it feels good.. powerful suction... feel tt my willpower slowly get suck away... so is my fatique.... almost felt like cumming....
fj: 8/10 horny face... body wiggle like snake... moan seductively... n wet!!!! a good bonk in most guy's standard
damage:sgd 100 plus tips
rtf: wanted to but bro qazz seemed to find another gem....

thks to bro qazz again...

Joe
thanks man! You are on my up list!
Swee!!! Qua Qua

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 25-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
wow !! this one also got FR , camping for your FR here
ken ken
ken ken
Of course have lah!
Qua Qua
Old 25-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Samster

After working through weekend and resting!
Xiao QiQi is back for some action! She will be having time off these 2 days!
Please PM me if you are yet to meet her.
100% satisfaction!

qazz qazz
Old 25-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

bro qazz
try Lao bei jing at plaza singapura
think abt $15
Old 25-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Hardcockcafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind sharing her contacts?? Thanks
Old 25-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro qazz
think abt $15
Thanks for the recommedation!
Will check this out!!!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子 :cool:
Old 25-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Their actual price is $10.20++. They have three locations - Plaza Singapura, Velocity@Novena Square and Tiong Bahru Plaza. Their high tea operating hour start from 3 to 5 pm. They are part of Tung Lok Group.

Quote:
bro qazz
think abt $15
Old 25-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Their actual price is $10.20++. They have three locations - Plaza Singapura, Velocity@Novena Square and Tiong Bahru Plaza. Their high tea operating hour start from 3 to 5 pm. They are part of Tung Lok Group.
Roger! I think I will go Plaza Singapura, got a lot of MeiMei to see see look look. Thanks for the recommendation!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 25-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Please note that Xiao QiQi will be available for this period of time due to some argument with his Boss. Hence, she will go AWOL for sometimes. Those who want to meet her since day one please take this opportunity.

Those who want to meet her and yet to get her contact please PM me fast fast!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 26-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
Please note that Xiao QiQi will be available for this period of time due to some argument with his Boss. Hence, she will go AWOL for sometimes. Those who want to meet her since day one please take this opportunity.

Those who want to meet her and yet to get her contact please PM me fast fast!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
will she AWOL to my place huh? kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 26-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NTUCIncome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After I saw bro qazz said XQQ is free, straightaway SMS her to meet her for my RTFs. Was lucky to receive she will be free at night only so cancel all my appointments to arrange a time with her. Tell myself die die must meet her as I tried several times meeting her up but failed.

Upon seeing her... Wow!!! She looked damn fresh. Told me just bought some new clothes, with her 9/10 body she could almost wear anything to make her look fashionably good. As usual, her smell was arousing and she stills remember me, so nice! Her fruity smell made me hard on immediately. The feeling with her was no horse run! My best of the best since my first day of chionging. She gave me the feel of making love with girlfriend and she was always attentive and accomadative! The 3rd RTF was getting better and better and more RTF to come...

She was quite angry with her boss and I will visit her very soon as I like her companion. Thanks bro qazz! You are the man.

NTUC Income
Old 26-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Want to see mei mei? Most probably you can see better quality on weekends and public holidays, therefore the buffet high tea will be $15.80++

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
Roger! I think I will go Plaza Singapura, got a lot of MeiMei to see see look look. Thanks for the recommendation!

Old 26-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks to bro qazz...

finally tried xqq two fridays ago...
Up you 5 liao!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 26-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
will she AWOL to my place huh? kee kee
NNKC you place there got 1 small pig already still not enough har , must give some chance to other lah , don't eat all yourself lah

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 26-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all
Wink Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Thanks bro qazz for sharing this fantastic mature lady!!!

Almost got her ctc from bro qazz for two months, I finally met up with the Xiao Qi Qi aka HZ Sales PR...
Met up with her last Sunday 1900 at her desinated area - CinaTown...

First impression...
A modern pretty lady who really look like B嫂, who bro qazz claimed in his posting...這個比較很貼切。。。
Really nice figure for her age which never dissapointed me compared between clothes on and clothes off...Ha...有穿衣和沒有穿衣都沒有讓我失望,很難得哦。。。
She talk a lot which I may not like normally but this time was an exception for me...我不太喜歡太多話的,但是她是個例外。。。
While she is talking to me, her big eyes seems like talking to me also which made me really cannot do other things and just listen to her...
聼得我這個煙槍都忘了抽煙啦。。。哈哈
She talked about her work situation which bro qazz just announce today and her life in Sillypore so far...工作上委屈她了,就把耳朵借給她吧。。。
I had my shower already and I lying on bed admire her take off her clothes prepare for shower...抽著煙慢慢欣賞。。。
Suddenly I was chocked my my cigarette when I saw her naked body side view...看到被煙嗆到了。。。
Tooo attractive view for me liao... Really good for standing doggy even I'm a missionary man...Ha...真是前突后翹,好身材!!!

Bathroom scene - skipped (quite regret about this...)

Bed scene...
She start to attach my nipples while her hand arousing my little bro...
Her hair smell good as she just washed her hair at home...
After a while, she move down to perform warm water BJ for my little bro...兄弟,來泡個溫泉吧!!!
Speed and suction not bad but out of sudden she will asked ok or not? feeling good? 有點不專心哦。。。

Action scene...
She start of with cowlgirl position which I think should not be miss!!!不能錯過哦!
Can felt her warmness and wetness while my little bro enter her love hole...
I like to saw her boobs bouncing around at this position!!! 看得我眼花繚亂。。。哈哈。。。
She really got stamina to keep on but I need to stop her...人老了,體力不夠她好...
changed to missionary position and start my hardwork on her...輪到我出力了。。。
Felt that she really know how to enjoy sex and quite demanding...狼虎之年???應該還沒到啊???
She like to hug me tight and use her legs to cramp my legs in order to fill her lovehole more better...不好意思,小弟弟不夠高啦。。。哈。。。
Her moans and sex talk really encourage me to go all out and cum within 5 minutes...有你的鼓勵,我就全力以赴啦。。。
But she looked quite dissapointed as I finished so fast...還沒三分飽,就結束了。。。哈哈。。。
Even finished fast but I really high and I did notice that more load were shoot out in the CD...很滿足,小弟弟也多貢獻啦。。。

Overall feeling...
Everything seems like so natural which don't really felt like just a transaction to me...
Just like having sex with my ex-gf while I visit her in China...Cos my ex also talk a lot and not so concentrate while BJ for me...
Location was one of the reason why I meet her until now as my work place can see many aircraft landing and depart...
But worth for me to visit her this time and definately won't be the last time...

QiQi was a matured lady who know her destiny in life and she really may not be in this line for long...
For her good, hope she can get what she want from this line soonest...
A GEM who I will definately miss...

cheers
hamper

Almost Retired...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread