The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro you are talking about Liverpool...to even finish a season without a trophy even if it is the Mickey Mouse cup is consider a disaster..Rafa has been at his task for what 4 seasons already? The team seems to have progressed...but it is always a case of taking 2 steps forward and 1 steps back...frankly how much more time do they need before they win back the holy grail?
it took the scums 26 yrs n chelski 50 yrs to win the league,in the 4 seasons in charge rafa made 2 champs league final,1 semi final,1 mickey mouse cup final,1 f a cup final, 1 world club final,finishing outside the top 4 only once with only limited funds.the 19 th will come we jus have to be patient n stick by him.don t 4 get by uefa s ranking we r the no 1 team in europe.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's a good post bro. I only have one comment - there was an earlier season under Rafa when we were average (finished 3rd, 21 pts behind the Scum) but had little problem beating teams at Anfield. Think that was 2006/2007 when we had difficulty winning away. We had Crouch, Kuyt and Bellars then.

I'm always a glass half full guy. I believe winning at Anfield will come back to us. It's a bit all of taking a greater risk to win, having the self-belief and getting one or two attackers who can make the difference.

Fortress Anfield next season.
yup u r rite to many draws at home have cost us dearly.we got to go to ot n beat the shit out of them.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i do nt like to brood on d past, but seeing Keane's fine form @ Spurs since returning, I cant help but feel hw he could hv contributed to Pool, esp in Gerrard n Torres' absence. Seriously i dun thk he's THAT bad, til it warrants Rafa to 'cut loss'. no matter hw bad he is i thk he's at least better than players like Babel, Ngog, Leiva, who were below par this season. we had seen flashes of his brilliance this season, n some of d goals he scored were classy. it's a shame we had to lose a player playing in a key position at d most crucial stage of d season.

well, wat is past is past. juz hope we dun have a similar predicament next season.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
well, wat is past is past. juz hope we dun have a similar predicament next season.
Well, sometimes i do miss "Owen" around at Anfield..
Old 09-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Well, sometimes i do miss "Owen" around at Anfield..
I do too sometimes hehehe but neither Owen or Keane for that matter will have better careers than they once did at Anfield. I don't want to romanticise the players who left us, prefer to value what we have
Old 09-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do too sometimes hehehe but neither Owen or Keane for that matter will have better careers than they once did at Anfield. I don't want to romanticise the players who left us, prefer to value what we have
Yup!
Usually players who came back didnt do as well...

Only Rush came back from Juve and continued at where he left of...
Old 09-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Owen is a bloody traitor!Anyway, we should have kept Keane! That's the 'ego' of Senor Rafa.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Owen is a bloody traitor!Anyway, we should have kept Keane! That's the 'ego' of Senor Rafa.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 16
The Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Monkees is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hopefully the sales to the Kuwait will go through.
then Liverpool can have the cash to start the building of the new stadium and of course can go out and buy really good quality players in the new season.

Rewarded: xiaoboi2008
Old 11-03-2009, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Easily 3 / 4 nil to Liverpool 1st half...atack atack atack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 11-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Two lunatics loose at Anfield today. They are named Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano. Pls watch out for them and stay clear of the Madrid goal and midfield.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Good shots from Javier early on...
Quote:
Two lunatics loose at Anfield today. They are named Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano. Pls watch out for them and stay clear of the Madrid goal and midfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Come on... Sub Gerrard and Torres out. Time to rest them and prevent recurrence of recent injuries. To prevent Gerrard from getting red card also. Gerrard's 1st yellow card is plain adrenalin and stupidity. Lunging at a player with no immediate threat.

Bye bye Ramos. I don't see how Real Madrid will keep you after this. The score can be easily 10-0 if not for Iker Casilas.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

what a day and performance from us.
if we perform like today,we will not have any problem in this weekend match.
going to be a good day for me at office.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 11-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Damn!

I cant wake up for the game!
Missed a what had been a superb display by Liverpool!!!

This victory will surely boost our confidence this weekend when we play manure..! (We have 1 more day rest as well!!)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1