The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackiro3979 View Post
7th incident

We broke up way back but I was engaged to another girl.

Then she came to me for help.

End up we doggied behind some bush near an expressway. That i totally regret coz I cheated on my fiancee.

But oh well... it was an experience...
Haha totally loved your 'totally regret' part
Old 17-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rissaarissa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My recent encounter would be heavy petting with a "friend" near kallang wave. We started kissing and he began by carressing my thigh.

After which he started to finger me and i couldn't stop moaning in his ears. He whispered in my ear "i want to fuck you right now" and asked me if we should go to a hotel nearby or a handicap toilet.

I don't know whats on my mind that day but i told him i want to the handicap toilet. I guess i was craving for the thrill.

We went to the handicap toilet around the open area of kallang wave mall and had our first sex there. It was around 3am on a weekday and the place was so quiet. We quickly locked the door, squat down and tasted him. I could tell that he couldn't wait any longer, he lifted up my dress, removed my thongs and doggied me in front of the mirror/basin. We ended up looking at each other in the mirror while doing.

When he was cumming, he turned me over and i took all of his cum in my mouth. Still missing my first and only public sex. 😊
Old 17-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GanBeeKim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissaarissa View Post
My recent encounter would be heavy petting with a "friend" near kallang wave. We started kissing and he began by carressing my thigh.

After which he started to finger me and i couldn't stop moaning in his ears. He whispered in my ear "i want to fuck you right now" and asked me if we should go to a hotel nearby or a handicap toilet.

I don't know whats on my mind that day but i told him i want to the handicap toilet. I guess i was craving for the thrill.

We went to the handicap toilet around the open area of kallang wave mall and had our first sex there. It was around 3am on a weekday and the place was so quiet. We quickly locked the door, squat down and tasted him. I could tell that he couldn't wait any longer, he lifted up my dress, removed my thongs and doggied me in front of the mirror/basin. We ended up looking at each other in the mirror while doing.

When he was cumming, he turned me over and i took all of his cum in my mouth. Still missing my first and only public sex. 😊
Thanks for sharing sis
Old 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

This morning was going to school early
Old 17-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Wow... thats a hot story...
Old 17-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
pobvu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackiro3979 View Post
Wow... thats a hot story...
Hope sis will share more
Old 17-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Someboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all who share their adventures!
Old 18-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 18-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
LayMissARub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice topic, hope to read more
Old 19-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
semen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:

When he was cumming, he turned me over and i took all of his cum in my mouth. Still missing my first and only public sex. ��
Hot Lady...
Old 19-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Ironmaiden2k is Cool - loads of Potential

Was going in an escalator, saw a beautiful pair of legs, wanted to talk, just froze and walked off, with a stiff erection. Would have loved for a public sex encounter.
Old 19-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Janeiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing of outdoors!
Old 22-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Side by side car fun later anybody?
Old 22-04-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kik me @Noughnough if anyone keen !
Old 22-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Recent encounter with my bf in a ktv room. It was a weekday and we just felt like going for ktv. But instead of singing, i ended up having his cock in my mouth and deep in my pussy He was nervous, its his first public fun! And there were service staffs walking up and down outside the ktv room but we both were too horny to be bothered. He starts to open up a little, fingered me and i cummed all over his finger. Went on top of him while he is seated and starts riding him. I moaned so loud, but dont think anyone could hear us as it was noisy there. When he was about to cum i quickly bend over and took all his load into my mouth. Yummyyyyy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1