The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS on BKK and Trip of "Area 51" gang (April 2005)

Wah Bro Logiteck so late no sleep hah? Just finish work isit?

Last edited by ChanChwee; 16-05-2005 at 01:31 AM.
Old 16-05-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk Trip May 16 to 25

Hey Bros,
In 12 hours I will be back in LOS (Land of Smiles/Sin/Sex) Whoppeeeeee!

MrBee.....since I very successful in my looning maybe to be careful you better arrange for an ambulance to be on standby at Changi airport for me.........you can never be too safe......tiok bo?.....hehehehe

If everything goes well at Changi then Logiteck better contact Jia Hua and make sure she has some breathing apparatus ready (like scuba/snorkeling gear). I am sure you don't want her to drown rite?................Muahahahaha.

Hope to have more to report to you guys (especially those not going) soon.........
Old 16-05-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Wah Bro Logiteck so late no sleep hah? Just finish work isit?
Have a great trip to Bkk Rem to give Bro G Girl jialat jialat.
Old 16-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bkk Trip May 16 to 25

Quote:
Hey Bros,
wow u finally make it... congrad to your looning... Dun forget the training program.
Old 16-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey Bros,
Yoh..wah so far & yet so soon...heard u meeting up with bro "2 nights in bkk"
there...too bad our timing don match again...Hope u enjoy tis time too..
up date me if u manage to explore new places I haven been.....
Chok dee krup
Old 16-05-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Yoh..wah so far & yet so soon...heard u meeting up with bro "2 nights in bkk"
there...too bad our timing don match again...Hope u enjoy tis time too..
up date me if u manage to explore new places I haven been.....
Chok dee krup
Yes likely to meet in up with him on Tues or Wed or both. Also hope to meet up with Tirak99 and with a number of other samsters as well. Should be good fun again.

I am not sure that I will be able to try new places that you haven't tried as there are many places which you have tried and I haven't yet. Compared to me you are lau jiao in Bkk. Anyway I will post those places that I will try myself and with the bros.

Hope one of these days our schedule will match to cheong together.
Old 16-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am not sure that I will be able to try new places that you haven't tried as there are many places which you have tried and I haven't yet. Compared to me you are lau jiao in Bkk. Anyway I will post those places that I will try myself and with the bros.
Bro don mention I laojiao here leh...If not I gana "Suan" again. I still newbie lah..haha..anyway, frankly speaking I still had lots more to learn from the BKK scene also...yet to explore many places also.
Those laojiao will normally not mention they are one...especially those who seldom post or even a samster here...So I my head had to remain low.
Old 16-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro don mention I laojiao here leh...If not I gana "Suan" again. I still newbie lah..haha..anyway, frankly speaking I still had lots more to learn from the BKK scene also...yet to explore many places also.
Those laojiao will normally not mention they are one...especially those who seldom post or even a samster here...So I my head had to remain low.
Ok then I say compare you to me I real newbie.............Don't worry I won't tua you anymore.........hehehehe
Old 16-05-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok then I say compare you to me I real newbie.............Don't worry I won't tua you anymore.........hehehehe
haha bro...Actually I realised those really "Laojiao" bros are those who don show off...Am I rite to say tat?
Old 16-05-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro...Actually I realised those really "Laojiao" bros are those who don show off...Am I rite to say tat?
You may be rite but frankly I also think that the lao jiao samsters here whether they declare themselves or by others don't really show off type but are actually very helpful. Some ppl just misread and have wrong impression of some posts. I personally don't try to read too much into any posts and simply use the information that is useful for me and share whatever I know so that other ppl can do the same. Most samsters lao jiao or otherwise are very helpful and I thank them for that.

Actually what is a "lao jiao"? Everything is relative? Even if someone does fits this definition, if it exist, doesn't mean anything to me. More impt for me is his attitude towards helping others bros here that really makes him a lao jiao. Just my views.
Old 16-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
MrBee.....since I very successful in my looning maybe to be careful you better arrange for an ambulance to be on standby at Changi airport for me.........you can never be too safe......tiok bo?.....hehehehe
all area 51 members... tomorrow remember to check newspapers... see if any flight stewardess kanna molested or raped in the toilet... maybe chanchwee cleared customs but could not reach bkk due to his itchy hands onboard the plane... hehehehehe

i did my part... so called my ambulance friend already... but till now still no news... so i guess that is good news... reach bkk liao remember to post hor??? so that we all back home know that you have arrived safe and well...
Old 17-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeeRocks
all area 51 members... tomorrow remember to check newspapers... see if any flight stewardess kanna molested or raped in the toilet... maybe chanchwee cleared customs but could not reach bkk due to his itchy hands onboard the plane... hehehehehe

i did my part... so called my ambulance friend already... but till now still no news... so i guess that is good news... reach bkk liao remember to post hor??? so that we all back home know that you have arrived safe and well...
Wah Bro I arr safe and sound for me, I not so sure abt the gers though........hehehehehe

Had business dinner until quite late and then was brought to Q-Bar by local business contacts. KNN really couldn't tahan liao. Also could not get to meet SmallD and 2-Nights-in-Bkk....Haizzzzzz Q-bar quite nice place and quite a lot of chio gers. Tried to suan some gers and thought ho sei liao don't need to loon anymore. KNN my ger became totally maio by closing time (1 am) so no choice put her in taxi and sent her home.......KNN CCB kena loon one more night.........Tomorrow Jai Hua sure drown liao.........hehehehehe
Old 17-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:Q Bar

Q Bar are being raided very often by the police in recent times.If any brudders here are into drugs,do avoid this place.Even if you are not into drugs,no point letting the police raid to spoilt your mood for the night-out.Hope this help.
Old 17-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNN CCB kena loon one more night.........Tomorrow Jai Hua sure drown liao.........hehehehehe

Better loon more cause u still need to train G's ger....
Old 17-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Kekekeke....Nowadays BKK like a SOC training ground......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1