The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kapunkap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Just got back from BKK... Been to clubs like Santika @ Ekaimai Rd, Banyan tree & Renovate @ Rachada, and this g club named Sherbet @ Ekaimai Rd. Banyan tree was crap though.. Overall e music and crowd at Santika was magnificient. The girls at Sherbet were really hot. Many young and pretty ones... Spend quite alot over there as i wasn't a member yet. One thing there is that the girls are not obligated to go with you out of the club unless both of you can really click and she likes you. Planning to sign on as member on my nx trip. So much more worth it. One night for eg: spent about 8k+ baht for 3hours with 4 different girls including girls drink, vodka shots, and mixers, whereas 20k membership entitles you to have 9bottles of chivas, free mixers, 24 ladies drink, etc for one year. Maybe extended to 1.5yrs upon mamasan recommendation for free though.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapunkap View Post
Just got back from BKK... Been to clubs like Santika @ Ekaimai Rd, Banyan tree & Renovate @ Rachada, and this g club named Sherbet @ Ekaimai Rd. Banyan tree was crap though.. Overall e music and crowd at Santika was magnificient. The girls at Sherbet were really hot. Many young and pretty ones... Spend quite alot over there as i wasn't a member yet. One thing there is that the girls are not obligated to go with you out of the club unless both of you can really click and she likes you. Planning to sign on as member on my nx trip. So much more worth it. One night for eg: spent about 8k+ baht for 3hours with 4 different girls including girls drink, vodka shots, and mixers, whereas 20k membership entitles you to have 9bottles of chivas, free mixers, 24 ladies drink, etc for one year. Maybe extended to 1.5yrs upon mamasan recommendation for free though.
if 20k member member entitle you to 9 bottles and 24 ladies drink, should be quite worthwhile. pls check how much per lady drink and the time for it. then do a back calculation. in sinakarin, you are paying 20k for 10 bottles of johnnie swing or 12 bottles of johnnie black. no ladies drink included. 1 more thing, different clubs have different pricing on ladies drinks on the pr gal and coyote dancers. need to check that prices out too. also take note that the vodka shooters you order will have to pay more as the commission will go the that gal who introduce you to take.

just my 25 satangs worth
Old 03-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
@snowwolf

Kinda sad to hear you are leaving Bangkok soon. was looking forward to partying with you in those coyote joints and g-clubs after reading about how much you guys have during tNew Year's Eve.
well that nite is fun but the best nite is the 1st nite i meet up with the group. that nite i got myself totally drunk out. 1st time in bkk got totally drunk.

well no choice, my contract in here ends after 1 year and i do not have the intention of extending so back to my hq where they will try to post me to other countries or station in sg instead
Old 03-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
power lah bro you made your way to Sherbet! hahaha.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
if 20k member member entitle you to 9 bottles and 24 ladies drink, should be quite worthwhile. pls check how much per lady drink and the time for it. then do a back calculation. in sinakarin, you are paying 20k for 10 bottles of johnnie swing or 12 bottles of johnnie black. no ladies drink included. 1 more thing, different clubs have different pricing on ladies drinks on the pr gal and coyote dancers. need to check that prices out too. also take note that the vodka shooters you order will have to pay more as the commission will go the that gal who introduce you to take.

just my 25 satangs worth
Serbet is owned by Piano Bar and is one of the biggest club in Ekaimai and heard that Chateau Blanc which is next to PB is closing down on 10/2 for renovation by the new owner and will re-open under a new name.

Snowwolf79, maybe we will cheong Serbet on my next coming trip or another new one at Rachada soi 8 called Modern Cat. Agreed.??
Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Serbet is owned by Piano Bar and is one of the biggest club in Ekaimai and heard that Chateau Blanc which is next to PB is closing down on 10/2 for renovation by the new owner and will re-open under a new name.

Snowwolf79, maybe we will cheong Serbet on my next coming trip or another new one at Rachada soi 8 called Modern Cat. Agreed.??
BlueDragon193,

so far you are best G Club info provider on SBF currently. thumbs up!

Chateau Blanc's news you also know. knn too old decor already. never upgrade. it's about time.

can also try Momo Extasy if you are at Ratchada Soi 8. kekeke. Modern Cat is a niteclub?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
BlueDragon193,

so far you are best G Club info provider on SBF currently. thumbs up!

Chateau Blanc's news you also know. knn too old decor already. never upgrade. it's about time.

can also try Momo Extasy if you are at Ratchada Soi 8. kekeke. Modern Cat is a niteclub?
Thanks, most info I checkout myself or from friends and or from other forums.

Yes, Chateau Blanc is old, expensive and boring as compare to Piano Bar.

Will checkout your recommendation but my ex-copa mamasan told me she now
working in Modern Cat. Maybe, I might heard it wrongly.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

yes sir. we can try both areas. during your next trip. but not sure how much will it cost?
Old 05-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, most info I checkout myself or from friends and or from other forums.

Yes, Chateau Blanc is old, expensive and boring as compare to Piano Bar.

Will checkout your recommendation but my ex-copa mamasan told me she now
working in Modern Cat. Maybe, I might heard it wrongly.
i like your adventurous spirit!

Chateau Le Blanc may be old but they have girls who can tapao for a price unlike Piano. potong stim only.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
yes sir. we can try both areas. during your next trip. but not sure how much will it cost?
if drink beer only i think the damage also need around 2000-3000B if a girl sits with you for 2 hours.

but don't worry you will not bump into those stingy GM Disco clowns as these kind of clubs do not have happy hour. hahaha.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
i like your adventurous spirit!

Chateau Le Blanc may be old but they have girls who can tapao for a price unlike Piano. potong stim only.
I awared of that and some of the gals from Piano can tapao too if you are one of her regular clients.

One thing, I notice that Chateau Le Blanc, Piano bar and Tango cater more to buisiness entertainments than other G Clubs as they don't have cayote dancers.
Most of young customers might find these clubs boring without the dancers on the big stage.

I wonder how is Forte @ RCA is doing.??
Old 05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..some of the gals from Piano can tapao too if you are one of her regular clients. ..Chateau Le Blanc, Piano bar and Tango cater more to buisiness entertainments than other G Clubs as they don't have cayote dancers. Most of young customers might find these clubs boring without the dancers on the big stage.I wonder how is Forte @ RCA is doing.??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic
Chateau Le Blanc may be old but they have girls who can tapao for a price unlike Piano. potong stim only
Nice intel here. Always been game to try G clubs. But due to my mostly solo trips with ex, agg (mis-)adventures and little black book too .. haven't got around to doing this.

Had the impression that G clubs were for good fun night out, but sleep alone (ok, save for likes of Pegasus maybe). Hmm. ..tapao adds interesting dimension. Tempted to, in my next foray from 26/3 to 1/4. How BD, SW ..and mr. Romantic?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

There are so many clubs u guys can venture in.. Like neverland, soprano house, gotcha, ritzy, X code, country and Seahorse... Cannot finish visit all places.. So far, the fav place of mine is "SKY", "Resort" and "Carribean".. And Claudia is quite good too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Tempted to, in my next foray from 26/3 to 1/4. How BD, SW ..and mr. Romantic?

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 05-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
There are so many clubs u guys can venture in.. Like neverland, soprano house, gotcha, ritzy, X code, country and Seahorse... Cannot finish visit all places.. So far, the fav place of mine is "SKY", "Resort" and "Carribean".. And Claudia is quite good too..
Mine is (was) Florence , the list goes one eh?? But maybe will go back next trip , change back to old hobby..

Back to our old hunting grounds in Srinakarin
Old 05-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nice intel here. Always been game to try G clubs. But due to my mostly solo trips with ex, agg (mis-)adventures and little black book too .. haven't got around to doing this.

Had the impression that G clubs were for good fun night out, but sleep alone (ok, save for likes of Pegasus maybe). Hmm. ..tapao adds interesting dimension. Tempted to, in my next foray from 26/3 to 1/4. How BD, SW ..and mr. Romantic?
i am around in town then. buzz me if you want to go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread