The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 31-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandnotsad View Post
Instead of trying to pull down the prices because you want to book but can't afford, why not take the effort to increase your earning capabilities so you can book any FL you want.
I met a Malaysian client recently. He wanted to negotiate our price down and one of the reasons he gave was that he's from Malaysia. I should have have told him what you said sia. Instead of trying to pull down the prices because he can't afford, why not take the effort to increase his earnings capabilities But of course I can't tell that to my client

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 31-01-2024 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHTUK View Post
I know some of the Malaysians have been moved to dome 3. But anyone with experience with the girls from Yxuan? Rachel and Anqi
I've been watching yxuan threads and tg channel as well but never try because my rule is never go for girls without SBF review. I've broken my rules and ended up wasting enough money and time to write this down in caps now: NEVER GO FOR GIRLS WITHOUT SBF REVIEWS. Every time I break my rule, is because the tg channels show fantastic pics and good tg msg review. ALL FAKE. Pictures all heavily edited, the tg msg review screenshot they probably got their friends to write for one another or even write for themselves. A lot of fake SBF reviews nowadays also, but with some homework, you can more or less tell which ones are real. A few red flags to observe:

1) Reviewer account newly created and post good review immediately.
Reason: 90% chance account created by FL/OKT to post good review.

2) Reviewer dormant for decades then suddenly post good review.
Reason: 80% chance account bought by FL/OKT to post good review because (1) is too obvious.

3) Reviewer all along only chit chat, share pictures, ask for contacts, then suddenly post good review.
Reason: 80% chance account sponsored by FL/OKT to post good review because (1) and (2) are too obvious.

4) Good review posted, usually by (1)-(3), to refute a bad FR posted earlier.
Reason: 80%-100% (if posted by (1)-(3)) chance review sponsored by FL/OKT to try to save business. This type of posts are still needed because there is lag time between bad FR posting and admin removal. Refute of bad FR needed to confuse those who saw the bad FR.

5) Reviewer only post review for the same girl or girls from the same stable.
Reason: 90% chance account belongs to FL/OKT/friends.

6) Review says experience is out of this world but is very short.
Reason: 70% chance review sponsored by FL/OKT and the reviewer just write half-heartedly for rebate or money. Bros with great experience will usually write longer.

7) Many reviews repeat the same talking point (e.g. look like so and so, etc.)
Reason: 70% chance review sponsored by FL/OKT and the reviewer just post whatever was pre-written by FL/OKT for rebate or money.

8) Many reviews have the same writing style.
Reason: Same as above.

9) Reviewer overly protective of girl against negative comment. Flame anyone who cast the slightest doubt.
Reason: 90% chance account belongs to FL/OKT/friends/nationalists (PRCs and Malaysians are especially likely to do this).

10) Only 1 or 2 SBF reviews but tg channel got dozens of reviews write till got dragon got tiger.
Reason: From experience, if tg channel praise to the sky but SBF very quiet, FL cmi one way or another (looks/body/service at least one item cmi). Tg reviews are easier to fake, just need one other phone number and keep change name and message to self.

11) Good reviews at the start, but nothing else thereafter.
Reason: Just like any other job, girls become tired after some time in this line and service level drop. And they obviously don't get any younger.

12) Pictures edited (e.g. skin, boobs, waist, hip, butt, chin).
Reason: If a girl is really hot (look at Carrie, Esther, Rina, etc. whose pics are sometimes not edited at all), no need to edit the pictures. For average girls, skin tones, especially those white as snow ones, can never be trusted. Boobs easily padded. If waist and hip/butt proportion seems too good to be true, it is. Sharp chins are often fake.

13) Pictures avoid showing certain parts of the body (e.g. might have hidden tattoos, belly, etc.)
Reason: Other than privacy, some tattoos are beginning to blur which, apart from being unsightly, indicate certain aging (will a 20yo SYT have a fading tattoo?). A few girls have belly flab.

List of confirmed fake reviewers:
  • powergird (points 2,3,4)
  • Jukeytunes (4)

[Updated on 21 Feb 2024 to add list of confirmed fake reviewers.]

All these are mainly for my own record and reminder. Recently ignored my own red flags and wasted money and time so damn pissed with myself. Will add more when I recall other red flags.

The only really safe bets are girls with regular reviews from different bros, but nowadays duno why ppl prefer to waste time exchange points than to write FR, so those are hard to come by, but also mean is bao jia if have.

Last edited by watmidoin; 21-02-2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 30
kandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbirdlaojiao View Post
They are pretending they are locals by omitting their nationalities on their sbf ad so they can advertise on L dome. I feel sorry for local girls because they are likely to stay in sg forever more than sg pr. Sg pr can eventually return to their home counties where things are so much cheaper than sg. Earn the same or less but spending power will be lower in future
Please do not take the moderators here as fools. You think they wouldn't already know that before letting them advertise?

I believe all the FLs or any girls here don't need you to feel sorry for them. They are probably earning more than you do. And if you really feel sorry for them, you are always more than welcome to visit all our girls here in this dome and support them more in their business. But remember, don't be a rude customer or ask for discount because it's not Bugis street here.

I shall not debate with you on PR and Singaporean because it's a whole new topic and this is not what this thread is for. If you wish, there's other forums for it.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KakashiSJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea View Post
hi please share your local great bonks here, only sponsor thread please. No spamming.
FR for Nanako Playboy Bunnies

Was Greeted with a warm beautiful smile. She was much more beautiful than her picture. She offers good service, good blowjob with deep throat. We french all the way throughout. But I feel it was not enough because I wanted another session with her. The session was so great. She is a gem guys. I will book her once again.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 11
Max9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
I’m also quite curious about the Quennie. Anyone who tried can pm me pls
PMed u bro
Old 01-02-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t decide between Queenie and Dior. Anyone who have tried both?
Old 01-02-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please do not take the moderators here as fools. You think they wouldn't already know that before letting them advertise?

I believe all the FLs or any girls here don't need you to feel sorry for them. They are probably earning more than you do. And if you really feel sorry for them, you are always more than welcome to visit all our girls here in this dome and support them more in their business. But remember, don't be a rude customer or ask for discount because it's not Bugis street here.

I shall not debate with you on PR and Singaporean because it's a whole new topic and this is not what this thread is for. If you wish, there's other forums for it.
U have been assuming things about me. I can make assumptions about u too. For u to say prs are locals, high chance u kena black magic from your goddess elecher. Otherwise, u're a new sg citizen or not a Singaporean. Kena exposed for omitting Malaysian nationality to stay on L dome must be very embarrassed right? So now can only blindly protect your goddess. Why not enlighten your goddess to embrace her Malaysian nationality and stop omitting it? I saw u mentioned elecher's spoken English isn't fluent. There are sg guys who can hardly speak Mandarin so nationality can affect their decision. I couldn't really click with your goddess and have better chemistry with sg ladies. There are Malaysian sg prs who can speak English fluently, but there are also Malaysian sg prs whose spoken English are so bad that they pronoun restaurant as restoran.

I don't think u understand ladies more than me. To cut down on recovery time, they always go for multiple plastic surgeries at one go. So I said idk whether her abs are sculpted and that was the only opinion I had. I heard something that made me wonder that. No matter how old or new this account is, I didn't slander her. She is really a Malaysian and her cup was b. I shared bcos a bro asked whether she is a Singaporean.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

kandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of lightkandnotsad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U have been assuming things about me. I can make assumptions about u too. For u to say prs are locals, high chance u kena black magic from your goddess elecher. Otherwise, u're a new sg citizen or not a Singaporean. Kena exposed for omitting Malaysian nationality to stay on L dome must be very embarrassed right? So now can only blindly protect your goddess. Why not enlighten your goddess to embrace her Malaysian nationality and stop omitting it? I saw u mentioned elecher's spoken English isn't fluent. There are sg guys who can hardly speak Mandarin so nationality can affect their decision. I couldn't really click with your goddess and have better chemistry with sg ladies. There are Malaysian sg prs who can speak English fluently, but there are also Malaysian sg prs whose spoken English are so bad that they pronoun restaurant as restoran.

I don't think u understand ladies more than me. To cut down on recovery time, they always go for multiple plastic surgeries at one go. So I said idk whether her abs are sculpted and that was the only opinion I had. I heard something that made me wonder that. No matter how old or new this account is, I didn't slander her. She is really a Malaysian and her cup was b. I shared bcos a bro asked whether she is a Singaporean.
Always welcome personal attack, because it proves my points are correct. Don't think my previous post made any assumption about you, but it certainly triggers something in you. I support Elecher since her start of career, and I have been her regular. So if you say I kenna black magic, sure blacker than charcoal If you can't click with her, feel free to find other fantastic FLs. Bro Charmycharmer has recommended few others which I have visited like Hannah Evelle (killer figure!) and Villabelle (chiobu!), which I enjoy their services as well. Like I say, I'm not going to debate about PR and Singaporean, so I'm going to leave it at that. At the end of the day, we are just looking for a good time here.

Glad that you said sculpted abs was an opinion, I merely saying your opinion is wrong. And back to the point of your account, created a new account just to reply a person, and with an old ad no less, sure.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Both are good in their own way. Their looks are something you won't reject. I think it boils down to what kind of boobs size you are looking for
Old 01-02-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Go for quennie. Will make u cum very well. Alot of good nice fls, everina, tiara, luna, Carrie sun, flora
Old 01-02-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Go for quennie. Will make u cum very well. Alot of good nice fls, everina, tiara, luna, Carrie sun, flora
Luna and Carrie are good. Everina, either we met different girls or I got the short end of the stick. I wish I can forget my experience with her. Wanted to try Flora until I saw she offers raw. Bloody irresponsible putting the whole community at risk of diseases for her to earn money.

Old 01-02-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
dragonofdojima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tried Dior a few months back, she’s quite pretty(for my standards), body and skills pretty good as well but I think her gfe is quite good, I was damn awk but she did a pretty good job making convo, rlly got sg gf feel
Old 01-02-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

U sounded like u think sbf admin will check on Queenie's tele channel that she is a sg pr lol! Did u buy this account? U assumed I was a rude customer and u said prs are locals. Really triggered me this true blue Singaporean
Old 01-02-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MrKiwami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Nancy? I'm interested to try
Old 01-02-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
U sounded like u think sbf admin will check on Queenie's tele channel that she is a sg pr lol! Did u buy this account? U assumed I was a rude customer and u said prs are locals. Really triggered me this true blue Singaporean
Some people say common sense is a penalty and not a gift. Because those who have it have to deal with those who don't. If you have evidence that I bought this account, feel free to show it.

No one is assuming you are rude. If you read back the post, I'm only reminding you not to be one because FLs hate it. But if it triggers you, there's nothing I can do.

I sincerely hope other true blue Singaporeans will be like what we always recite during our school days, "to build a democratic society based on justice and equality."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1