The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-12-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigFatTitties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth89 View Post

INTRODUCING THE TRUTH "2 SCUMS OF THE WORLD".

1. Claim to be boss of stables, book ladies from other stables not related to them and threatened to call Anti Vice on them if the ladies dont work for them.

2. Play "ICE" at the abodes of the ladies they book and places where they house the "stolen from other stables" ladies (hotels). CNB should be very interested in them, see that "milk" bottle in the photo.

3. If 1 is successful, ladies "stolen" from other stables will have to provide these 2 scums free fucks every night, not a cent payment given to these ladies on top of servicing bros who booked them.
Really a WIN WIN situation for these 2 scums.

PEOPLE DO, THE HEAVENS ARE WATCHING
Drama aside.. is quite scary that they fuck the FL every night... and likely RAW. They are drug users high chance of spreading HIV, best to avoid the stables mentioned
Old 11-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Denise from TRL

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=911046

Booking easy after verification (first time this stable). Reaching the location is bit of a treasury hunt. Need to send pictures and get guided to the apartment. First for me.

Once there a petite girl opens the door. Very cute and smiling. Seems shy. Certainly the girl in the picture but need to discount 20%. She's a bit darker and her face has some blemishes that are photoshopped away. She now has two small tattoos which are not pictured so the pictures are probably 1-2 years old. She has a slim body with no fat. Nice round bum and B cup boobs. All nice but nothing spectacular. She's from Pattaya where she does free lance entertainment. Whatever that may mean. Didn't ask further. She speaks a bit English but not very good.

Showered alone. Back in the room sat on the edge of the bed. She undressed and I guided her in front of me. Sucked her boobs and nipples. Nipples with a few very very thin baby hairs. Tickled my lips and somehow I thought that was cute. Sucked her boobs while grabbing her ass and touching the inside of her legs. Got very little response.

Stopped and lied down on the back. Was expecting some cuddles and cat bath but she went straight for my dick. Got a nice BBBJ. Bit of variation but nothing special. Changed position on my knees and continue BJ. Face fucked her a bit but just very gentle. After a while asked to change to 69. Nice clean trimmed pussy. Ate her out and now she got warmed up somewhat. More suction. Faster. Combined with HJ and lots of saliva. Much better. She clearly needs some time to warm up. Flipped her around and continue to eat her out. She got more and more into it now. Got wet. Moaning. Moving hips.

Started missionary without KY. Nice and wet. Slide straight in. I kissed her a few times but never any good french. In missionary I like to french but only got very light frenching. Pity. Cooled down already? Pumped her a few minutes which was good. Continued cowgirl which was also very good. She went fast and deep. Asked her to go slower which she did. Grinding while deep inside. Nice! Continued doggy and finished. Not much response during doggy.

Afterwards she cleaned me and was all smiles. She showered first while I rested. When she came back again lots of smiles. And a bit of chit chat. But she stays quite shy and reserved. Despite Pattaya and being in "entertainment" she seems quite green. I think if you see her a few times and she gets less reserved you can have a great time with her. Cute sweet girl but certainly no PSE.

I went to see her after she got consistent 5/5 stars in another FR. Bit over the top. She's nice and good but 4/5 would have been more accurate. For me. As always... YMMV. Good experience but no RTF.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Miickeym0use deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Alice from Empire
Looks: 8 very cute milf kind of face. Totally my type. If you like milf you must try
Boobs: 10 very big and natural. Must try for boobs lover
Body: 8 her body is the meaty type but not fat. Not for those who like slim type
Frenching: NA
BbbJ: 10 she puts in a lot of effort in this. Suck me for very long. Like 15 mins at least
Gfe: 8 she is very friendly and will provide massage. Nice to chat with too
Rtf: definitely.

Overall she is a steal for her price. Will moan in Japanese too so worth a try
Old 11-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Bro saw that u tried vee. Worth the time ? Thinking of going
Yes worth going.. if you like hot steamy and creamy sex with a green inexperienced girl with a Low mileage pussy… Goodluck pls up me if you enjoy!
Old 11-12-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Vee from Empire6969

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=911259

Easy booking. First time this stable. Location is a hotel in G that so many stables use.

Vee opened the door and was all smiles. Small and cute as pictured. No discount at all. 100% her. She just put white cream on her face which looked odd.... Slightly tanned body with a white face. Vee does not speak English which makes conversation difficult.

Showed alone. She helps you dry. All smiles. Very friendly but can't talk.

She has a nice body. But not slim. Just normal. As pictured. Little baby fat. She has very nice boobs that are natural B's. Inverted nipple which are rare. Some pop out when aroused but Vee's nipple stayed hidden.

I sucked her boobs and I think she liked it. Good feedback. Touched her pussy and it was wet and slippery already. Kissed her in her neck but she's ticklish. Frenching was OK but not wild. She was concerned about my facial hair. I shaved in the morning but a few stubs came out and she was very sensitive to that. Asked to eat her but she did not want. Saw other FR where it wasn't a problem so maybe my 0.5 day beard was the problem.

Got a nice BBBJ which was good but standard (for me). Proceeded to missionary which was good with frenching (again not too wild). Pumped her doggy and came.

By now I was there for 20 minutes only. Rested a bit. No conversation because she doesn't speak English. But smiles sweet at you all the time. After 5 minutes showered and left. Nothing to talk about...

She is very sweet though. Helps you dry and get dressed. Super cute and friendly girl but because there was no chit chat I felt like we didn't really connect. The whole session was quiet and awkward.

If you speak Thai you probably have a great time with her. All FR I have seen are positive. And all are true. Just not the girl for me due to lack of communication.

Last edited by mayati605; 11-12-2022 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gamerboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Empire6969 - Alice

OKT - 9/10 Fast Replied

Look: 8.5/10 - Same as pic

Body: 8/10 - Soft skin, no tattoo, meaty

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural D Cups and soft nice to squeeze

GFE: 9/10 - Have the feel like JAV

French: 9/10 - Love it

BBBJ: 8/10 - Very good suction, make me almost shoot

Painting: 8/10 - No smell

FJ: 9/10 - She putting every effort and accommodate to any position i request

Massage : 8/10 - Not bad can feel the tension

RTF: Yes

Remark: Worth the money and time, never been able to find one FL who accommodate me till i encounter Alice today.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
luffyken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Nelly @ Club Friday

OKT: 10/10 fast and friendly
Face: 9/10 very pretty, slimmer irl.
Body: 9/10 skinny with enhanced b-boobs.
BBBJ: 10/10 her stamina is amazing kept slurping and slurping.
FJ: 10/10 Very accommodating with different positions and will tango with you.
GFE: 10/10 Although language is limited she tries her best to communicate and provides excellent gfe with her moans and touches.
RTF: Yes

Overall: 10/10, Her service is one of the best I had.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=911009

OKT : 9/10, Club Friday, I arrived 8 min late, but had to wait an additional 15 min
AREA 地区 : SG Jalan Besar
Name 名字 : Nelly
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 11/10 Photo is definitely her; in real life she is prettier and sexier
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 20s
Body 身材 : 10/10, slim and sexy
Boobs 胸部 : B/C, enhanced, nice to suck nipples and she enjoys it
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10, mainly on nipples, enjoyable, a bit too short
French : did not do, I also did not initiate
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10, nice long powerful BBBJ, lots of slurping, no head twisting, one of the bros need to show her a video or something
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10, she does not shave, she enjoys it and no smell
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 Cowgirl, Missionary, swap many times, she is tight, feels great. She has stamina, lots of emotion like a real GF fuck.
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 very nice to me in the shower. In bed it was suck fuck suck fuck and more and more... really great time
Massage 按摩 : Did not do, too busy fucking

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10 Had a great time

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : The real person is better than the photo, which is rare. The service was excellent, a very long BBBJ, and very long fuck. We got along well.

Date / 日期 : 11/12/2022 Night
Old 11-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
miketeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Regent Lust - Kate

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=911292

OKT - 9/10 Very friendly and helpful

Look: 8/10 - Close to pictures. Thai tan.

Body: 8/10 - Slim. Very, very, very small tummy. Almost fell in love when I saw her.

Boobs: 9/10 - Enhanced. New. Fits her frame very well.

GFE: 9/10 - Love the chat between the sessions.

French: 8/10 - Gentle. And then suddenly holds on to your lip. Actually almost romantic.

BBBJ: 10/10 - This is where she shines

Painting: 9/10 - No smell

FJ: 9/10 - Puts in a lot of effort. She won't be happy until you spent the whole 2 shots.

Massage : didn't try.

RTF: Planning now.

Remark: She is the best bonk I had in this year. She is really good. I look forward to my next session, but I fear will be hard to get soon. Hard worker. Treat her well guys.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Barbie [Lover's Fortress] (11/12/22)
Disclaimer: what I experienced might nt be yours pls don zap as usual.

Look: 8/10 10% discount but you won’t be disappointed

Skin: normal thai tan

Gfe: 8/10 (very chatty and friendly and joke with you), her English level is not bad leh actually. I saw cigarette la and so i never french with her. personal choice haha.

Bj: 8/10 just a short one, slurping slow and really shiok shiok

Fj: 8/10 this barbie hor, her stereo also 96 one, she damn loud especially when she riding you or under a missionary position. I don kno next door got hear us bo. I also surrender 2 shots to her. Really not bad le.

RTF: will RTF her if she around. but bros ar, pls don ask her for RAW pls. this is to protect us as well as her. Some bros really sibei jialat one, she dont let u raw then you write bad FR. She is here to earn urgent money go back home and she came here in Jul before so she very worried she wont be able to come back SG again.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nexleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=910030

FR on Crystal from Poseidon

I always ask for recommendations on which gems to take, and so far I have never been disappointed. 

Looks: 7/10 (looks is subjective)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (I think is B cup only)
French: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10 (Her English is limited)
Old 11-12-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

FR for Kaew (Merci)

Looks: Thai tan with a little bit of pimples. Braces. She told me she was 21 and she looked like it. 8/10
Body: B cup and ok butt. 7/10
French: 9/10 tongue fight
BBBJ: didn't try
FJ: 7/10 not very tight
GFE: she doesn't speak English at all. abit of village feels but she told me she is from Bangkok. Tries to satisfy though. 8/10
RTF: no since we have too many choices, but recommended for cheap bonk, 2 blue 2 red for 2 shots.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sunny SideUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Becca from GENTLEMENCLUB24

Shave: Trimmed
French: Yes
English: Yes, a little
Looks: 10/10
Body: 11/10 (Just right)
Boobs: 12/10 (Big naturals)
Service: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Old 11-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny SideUp View Post
FR for Becca from GENTLEMENCLUB24

Shave: Trimmed
French: Yes
English: Yes, a little
Looks: 10/10
Body: 11/10 (Just right)
Boobs: 12/10 (Big naturals)
Service: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Can cim ?……..
Old 11-12-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatTitties View Post
Drama aside.. is quite scary that they fuck the FL every night... and likely RAW. They are drug users high chance of spreading HIV, best to avoid the stables mentioned
Which stable ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1