The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
iluvhc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriluvhc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingzhe View Post
Either her or T*****y... E** a bit mature to be called princess leow...
E** is my fav in terms of GFE! Du* Du* is not bad too....
Old 05-11-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take note that TC has closed. They will be relocating somewhere else. Don't ask me where, I don't know.

Last edited by sixtynine; 05-11-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted ... ...

Last edited by funny4sg; 05-11-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya went yesterday and a lady in casuals told me they are shifting soon. End up went to the jewellery store 2 shops down haha
Old 05-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayournam View Post
Sharing a FR because I only found this place from other bros who left clues. Must give back. Some other bros have posted about this place before but I want to try and be a bit less obvious about it la. Basically I was at a nearby mall, then went across the road to try the prawn noodle. So I will leave a review of the prawn noodle along UPLR .

The shop looks quiet on the outside but actually is open. The inside of the shop also a bit jialat la, I've seen cleaner and more appealing places. But their menu very extensive, got basic prawn noodle but also got two in one and three in one. I picked the three in one (standard rates - 7.50 ). The staff there was very friendly but the lime juice not good. But you come to this sort of place is not to drink the lime juice right? The main course there was damn solid - looks good, feels good, until I eat finish too fast then a bit malu.

Anyway I was talking to the staff after that and she's a recent arrival in SG. Her service good lah, very friendly. Didn't catch her name, but I think all the staff there not bad one. Any bros who want to try the prawn noodle can go and support.
You went after they recently renov right? Doesn’t feel dirty leh...was cleaner than many other similar setups.

I also heard got a recent arrival but didn’t ask for the name. Last saw F* f* in the shop who looks very delish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Ya went yesterday and a lady in casuals told me they are shifting soon. End up went to the jewellery store 2 shops down haha
Went to find big boob woman ah?
Old 05-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

After reading and knowing that they are closing here, went to ask for new address. I also not considered regular, but I think that place will prove more convenient for other bros, not for me though (current place is better, although setup is shit). So will have to explore other playgrounds I guess.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Went to find big boob woman ah?[/QUOTE]

Went for half Malaysian half PRC lol
Old 05-11-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
After reading and knowing that they are closing here, went to ask for new address. I also not considered regular, but I think that place will prove more convenient for other bros, not for me though (current place is better, although setup is shit). So will have to explore other playgrounds I guess.
bro, actually the new and old addresses are quite similar and within a reasonable distance of each other. I’m not sure why you said the new place not for you. i guess the old place within walking distance for you during work hours ?
Old 05-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bro, actually the new and old addresses are quite similar and within a reasonable distance of each other. I’m not sure why you said the new place not for you. i guess the old place within walking distance for you during work hours ?
if u are driving, then yes reasonable distance. if taking public transport, they are nowhere near.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Just three stops away from the current place, with the new location, I have to change here, change there or take one bus then walk close to 1 click just to get there.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
if u are driving, then yes reasonable distance. if taking public transport, they are nowhere near.
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Maybe will try to make way down to new location on opening day to check out the place and post FR. And opening day should have buffet spread niah...
Old 06-11-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

I hope to show up and be the first few to check out the place on the first day, before the buffet (if any).
I had been to that location before (previously occupied by another few ladies who relocated recently).
Want to see how the renovation turns out. No need to have curtains any more ... LOL.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Maybe will try to make way down to new location on opening day to check out the place and post FR. And opening day should have buffet spread niah...
Old 06-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Might as well invite the local wear-white MP to do official opening This place a bit pricey though. Went once only, got the sichuan girl, fair and long hair, nice, but when want to view her (.|.) , told me that is considered BM package
Old 06-11-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Might as well invite the local wear-white MP to do official opening This place a bit pricey though. Went once only, got the sichuan girl, fair and long hair, nice, but when want to view her (.|.) , told me that is considered BM package
Jo Teo? She can check big enough to fuck or not.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1