The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Can finish top 3 liao - cos some manager is saying his team should be a relegation contender for spending zero on players so far.... hehe...
haha well cant be alex and jose, they got new stars... so should be rafa or arsene? but liverpool and arsenal are already way above the rest with the current teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Spurs are known to be a Cup Team. We held the record win for the FA Cup untill Alex Fergusons kids managed to catch us and eventually hold the record now. But traditionally we were the Cup kings and its up to Jol and his players to regain that title in years to come.

Yes, to do is to dare.....Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur...
hoddle and gang made spurs the FA cup king, alex's young guns stole the thunder from white hart lane.

the defeat against sevilla was really regrettable, especially after winning every game before that. spurs isnt weaker on paper and the 2nd leg was at home in WHL. well at least spurs lost to the eventual champion... what a record for sevilla, 2 consecutive UEFA cups!

5th spot in 2 running seasons really show how hard it is for spurs to break up the top 4. for the past decade, even with the likes of sol campbell and ledley king, the defence has never been well organized. but lets have faith! the keane of ireland says so!
Old 13-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just watch my Spurs go in Europe next season, warns Jol

Martin Jol believes Tottenham can enjoy another strong run in this season's UEFA Cup.

Spurs reached the last eight of last season's competition and were unlucky to be knocked out against eventual winners Sevilla after conceding a highly controversial goal in the first leg in Spain.

Jol believes new recruits and the experience his exciting young squad have already amassed all point to signs of encouragement.

Tottenham are likely to be one of the seeded teams in next season's tournament, making the chances of a long run even better.

"If your squad is strong - and we will try to have an even stronger squad next season - the players will improve and gain more experience. If we can leave out the mistakes we will get the results," Jol told the official club website.

"In hindsight I tell myself that I should have enjoyed the UEFA Cup more last season. You want to win so much and, at the time, I was putting myself under pressure to get the right results and then prepare the team again for the next game three days later.

"It was not easy but, looking back, a special game was Besiktas when they applauded us off the pitch. It was an amazing atmosphere.

"In Leverkusen we had a terrific game and Slavia Prague was a big challenge for us because it was our first game and you couldn't be sure of their qualities even after seeing them.

"At the Lane we had great games until it came to an end against Sevilla, who ended up winning the UEFA Cup. For me, the evidence was there that we are almost as good as these sort of teams and maybe we are as good as them.

"We should be confident, what we have said is that we only see green lights and not red ones. We just want to keep pushing forward."
Old 18-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congratualions to Teddy Sheringham who received his MBE for his services in Football. He shouldve got the honour earlier if not for his lack of pace...hehe. But seriously tho, u deserve it Teddy, a true former Spurs player and an all time Spurs fan! Word has it that Teddy has been released by WH and could ply his trade in either Australia, the MLS, the K-league or the Super League in Malaysia! Wow thats something!
Old 18-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Word has it that Teddy has been released by WH and could ply his trade in either Australia, the MLS, the K-league or the Super League in Malaysia! Wow thats something!
my word... teddy is already 40. cant he look for a job?
Old 18-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
my word... teddy is already 40. cant he look for a job?
He still can deliver the goods. He may not be able to cope with the EPL anymore, or maybe even the Championship. But I reckon he is good enuff to play a commanding role in the leagues stated. He may not have the pace, but his football brain is his main contribution. Like last season, he did managed to get a few goals for the Hammers. I think he is good for another1 or 2 seasons abroad. Hail Teddy!
Old 18-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like last season, he did managed to get a few goals for the Hammers. I think he is good for another1 or 2 seasons abroad. Hail Teddy!
yeah his goals gave the hammers some pts, if only he never left spurs... anyway ok lah, hail teddy!
Old 18-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Aiyoh.... No sooner than getting his MBE....

Soccer star Sheringham arrested
ITN - Monday, June 18 09:11 am

Former England striker Teddy Sheringham has been arrested after allegedly giving false details about a speeding offence.

Sheringham, who won 51 caps for England, is one of three top soccer stars who have been questioned over similar allegations.

The 41-year-old, who was awarded an MBE last week, was freed on bail after being questioned by officers on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A 41-year-old man was arrested on May 15 on suspicion of perverting the course of justice when he attended, by appointment, an east London police station.

"It is alleged he gave false details regarding an alleged speeding offence."

Sheringham has been bailed to return on a date in July pending further inquiries.

West Ham striker Bobby Zamora, 26, was arrested last Wednesday over allegations he gave false details in relation to police camera footage of a car apparently speeding.

A third player, 31-year-old midfielder Shaun Newton, was also questioned on suspicion of perverting the course of justice, two days after Sheringham was interviewed.

They were also both released on bail to return to a police station on a date in July.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha well cant be alex and jose, they got new stars....
Hehe... definitely not Alex since he has spent over GBP50million....

As for the 先生要不要SPECIAL one.... he has made a few signings, but remember how much (or rather, how little) he 'spent'?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Soccer star Sheringham arrested
ITN - Monday, June 18 09:11 am

Former England striker Teddy Sheringham has been arrested after allegedly giving false details about a speeding offence.
FREE sheringham !!!

Quote:
Hehe... definitely not Alex since he has spent over GBP50million....

As for the 先生要不要SPECIAL one.... he has made a few signings, but remember how much (or rather, how little) he 'spent'?
yes just the free transfers alone is something to wank about...

Old 22-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Charlton ready to accept Spurs' £16m for Bent

Darren Bent is expected to complete a £16m move to Tottenham within the next seven days after Charlton agreed to accept a reduced offer for their striker.

Peter Varney, Charlton's chief executive, had said Bent would remain with the club unless their £17m valuation was matched. West Ham had agreed to that figure and offered Bent a five-year contract worth about £75,000 a week but after talks and a medical was arranged the 23-year-old England forward pulled out.

Charlton have since softened their stance and are ready to settle for £15m with a potential extra £1m in success-related payments. The biggest potential bar to the move is Liverpool's continuing search for a forward. Should they fail to land Atlético Madrid's Fernando Torres, then serious interest is anticipated, though Rafael Benítez has other options.

Charlton, despite their relegation from the Premiership last season, are not under short-term financial pressure to sell but realise Bent's departure is inevitable. They have already signed the forwards Luke Varney and Chris Iwelumo and Alan Pardew will use the funds generated from Bent's sale to bring in at least eight new players between now and the end of August, when the summer transfer window shuts. More money is likely to come in for Dennis Rommedahl, who is the subject of an offer from Rennes.

Tottenham's initial interest in Bent was lodged in January and they have asked to be kept updated since. Alan Curbishley, the West Ham and former Charlton manager, was also keen on Bent, having signed him from Ipswich two years ago, and will be dismayed that Charlton have now lowered their asking price to see the transfer speeded up. West Ham had offered cash plus Hayden Mullins for Bent but there will be no makeweight players in the Tottenham deal.

Bent's snub to West Ham will become all the more acute when he accepts a contract within the wage structure at White Hart Lane, where Robbie Keane is the top earner on an estimated £50,000 a week. The move will, however, cast doubt over the future of Jermain Defoe.

One figure at Charlton said he believed the deal would be profitable for Tottenham in the long run. "The main reason we think Darren has such a high value is because he has just turned 23," said the Charlton source. "In four years' time do you think for one minute transfer fees will have gone down with all the TV money coming in? He will be 27 and one of the top English centre-forwards. He's going to be worth at least £20m.

"Basically we see it as a free deal for somebody. OK, there is a cashflow implication but they will profit. If you buy Michael Owen at 27 - £9m transfer fee, £120,000-a-week - you've got to write that all off because in four years' time he'll be 31 and nearing the end of his career. It's a good deal and, once it's happened, in a year's time it will look cheap."

With Owen's Newcastle future uncertain the source also suggested Sam Allardyce, backed by the club's new owner, Mike Ashley, could yet launch a late bid for Bent. The same goes for Manchester City, in the light of Thaksin Shinawatra's takeover. Liverpool are believed to have made inquiries through Bent's adviser, Neil Fewings, but he would not be guaranteed first-team football there, which Bent sees as crucial to his international career.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an interesting piece of news. Bros, what are your views of Spurs strikers situation if and when the deal is done?
Old 22-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Charlton ready to accept Spurs' £16m for Bent

Darren Bent is expected to complete a £16m move to Tottenham within the next seven days after Charlton agreed to accept a reduced offer for their striker.
i am still puzzled why bent rejected west ham's 75k a week offer. he will definitely be a 1st choice striker with the hammers. but thats a lot of money spurs is willing to pay for bent, nevermind the tender age reason.

bent scored a few spectaculars last season for charlton, his ball control, especially from long balls, has been superb. another good thing is that he's english/british, i always wish to see spurs with more local boys.

hope defoe is staying, in true tottenham tradition, spurs have the finest strikers in the land!
Old 22-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

Darren Bent was a product of Ipswich Town's excellent youth academy and was the club's top goalscorer in the 2004/05 season (with 19 goals alongside Shefki Kuqi) and completed a £2.7 millon transfer to Charlton that summer after Ipswich failed to reach the Premier League for a third successive season. He was a prolific forward at Ipswich scoring 55 times in 141 games.

He has also represented England at Under-19 level with an impressive 8 goals in 12 appearances and at Under-21 level with an equally impressive 9 goals in 14 appearances. At the start of the next U21 campaign (in September 2006) Bent will be 22, and thus ineligible.

On August 13 2005, the opening day of the 2005/06 Premiership season, Bent had a dream debut which saw him score a brace for Charlton playing at Sunderland. That same day, he was also called up to the England senior team for the August 17, 2005 friendly against Denmark.

He continued his scoring record on August 20, 2005 against Premiership newcomers Wigan Athletic, a game which ended in a 1-0 win to Charlton. Bent was then called into the full England squad for the World Cup qualifiers against Wales and Northern Ireland. He also was named the August Premiership Player of The Month.

Bent continued scoring regularly for Charlton and scored his 9th goal in just 11 games for 'the Addicks' when he netted past Carlo Cudicini of Chelsea on the 26th of October 2005 on the way to knocking The Blues out of the Carling Cup. He had also scored against Hartlepool in the previous round.

After being called up to the squad for a fourth time, Bent made his England debut on March 1, 2006, starting against Uruguay at Anfield in a pre-World Cup friendly match.
Old 22-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am still puzzled why bent rejected west ham's 75k a week offer. he will definitely be a 1st choice striker with the hammers. but thats a lot of money spurs is willing to pay for bent, nevermind the tender age reason.

hope defoe is staying, in true tottenham tradition, spurs have the finest strikers in the land!
Precisely. Why did he rejected more wages and guaranteed 1st choice striker status with Hammers?

If he believes Hammers may be involved in another relegation struggle he could always add a relegation release clause in his contract. Hammers will be desperate enough to agree to it.

Robbie Keane has just extended his contract and Berbatov due to extend his. Mido is as good as sold and will Defoe be satisfied with cameo appearances?

Keane, Berbatov and Defoe are internationals and btw 24-26yo. I seriously doubt neither would want to be on the bench. And why would Bent join Spurs to sit on the bench when he should be playing regularly to stake his claim for an England spot.
Old 22-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Keane, Berbatov and Defoe are internationals and btw 24-26yo. I seriously doubt neither would want to be on the bench. And why would Bent join Spurs to sit on the bench when he should be playing regularly to stake his claim for an England spot.
maybe bent and defoe will play on the field during half time. mclaren cant go to toilet if he wants see their development.

seriously ahem... now that wesley's deal is screwed, and ghaly and marlbranque are still in the squad, i worry there wont be many good crosses for the strikers next season.
Old 22-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Spurs mateys,

I think Mido is getting fatter and fatter... no space at all. It's good that he leaves Spurs. He regretted joining Spurs... but I feel it is the other way around.

Berbatov is a great player. Glad to hear that he pledges his loyalty to Spurs... unlike Carrick.

Our new recruitment, Gareth Bale, he is a fantastic player. At such a young age, he is already representing Wales and his prospect is definitely tremendous... A natural left side player...

Too bad, we have sold few of our young talents... I always thought they have great potential... Calum Davenport, Simon Davies, Matthew Etherington and Bobby Zamora.

Well, this season, we really need to find one left winger and center midfielder to partner Jenas. Probably one more ringer winger to back up Aaron Lennon. In all, the future looks great for the lilywhites.... Go you Yiddos...

To dare is to do! Audere-Est-Facere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1