The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

double post

Last edited by datou; 06-11-2016 at 09:05 AM. Reason: repeat post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
The rate for hireing the whole Aircon jeep is 250p(or 5 pax to go) from Check point. (Office Counter prepaid)]

It should be the same for return to office fr airport.
But you know...
the driver will like to maximum his "private" collection
In the Philipines u hv to manage expectations difference of SHOULD be n WILL be.
e.g the Should be price of a trike in AC.
Depends on your available options at that moment.

Quote:
Before the aircon jeep start serving.
I used to take the 12p jeep to gate 6.
(The regular jeep do not go into the airport departure) Where is the sentry point of Clark terminal, then walk thro the carpark(where airport taxi parking) to the departure.
Pls note, the jeep only came to gate 6 upon request. They usually travel along the CM Recto hiway.

Before dark, I always take the 12p jeep at Checkpt (actually should be called main gate bayanihan terminal) route 1 to airport cause only hv a light backpack.
The last main gate regular jeepney that will go near the airpoint sentry point is at 6pm no need request, but tell the driver or helper "airport" before boarding just incase. Normally the helper will ask u : airport? Just say yes.

After 6pm there will be very little route 1 regular jeepney available, n it will not ply into sentry post n drop u at the highway only. U need to walk 100m of dim road before reaching sentry pt which is not advisable.
Best let hotel arrange transport to airport if u hv few persons or some luggages.

Last edited by datou; 06-11-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 23
jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!

Thanks BFOMF5.

I am not keen in jeepney. But airport taxis are available right to go to angeles? Should i get airport taxi token or ticket before exiting the immigration or just go to taxi stand? Is it a flat rate or by meter?

Thank you.

Quote:
To exit fr airport. You can look for aircon jeepnee first b4 you hire the airport taxi.
Aircon jeepnee cost php50/pax

Base on your arrv time....Look like you can use the late check in discount ( 20% off) fr Devera.
But do note that it apply to walk in.I
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...14350164<br />
Old 07-11-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The Airport Aircon Jeepney service was initiated by the Clark International Airport Corporation and commenced operations in 2013.

It is a 24 hrs service supposedly to be "Non-stop" from DMIA to Dau & vice versa. However the drivers have been known to make unauthorised stops along the route to drop off passengers at their request. No pickups along the route is allowed.

Official fare is 50p per pax which includes 1 piece of luggage. Any additional pieces of luggage is chargeable at 10p per piece.

As the service is supposed to travel nonstop to Dau, some passengers offer to pay extra to the drivers to drop them off at Main Gate / SM Mall / MacArthur highway as otherwise these passengers would have to incur extra costs and inconvenience to hail another transport from Dau. As this requests became more common, it has become a norm now for the drivers to collect 100p for those that wish to drop off along the route. Those that travel to Dau still pay the 50p fare.

I hope this clarifies the Airport aircon jeepney confusion.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg View Post
Thanks pal.

Btw, do you know any KTV around SM mall or fields ave that we can bring the gals for party ? A group of friends going so thought of going to somewhere for group party after section process, instead of just bringing the gals back for individual activities.
Sorry bros I don't patronize KTV/Disco.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
In the Philipines u hv to manage expectations difference of SHOULD be n WILL be..
imho no only PI but any chiong scene..

Quote:
.. 12p jeep...route 1 ..
6pm no need request,s.
Unlikely to go in at that hour
But noted in case..
Thks

Quote:
After 6pm there will be very little route 1 regular jeepney available, n it will not ply into sentry post n drop u at the highway only. U need to walk 100m of dim road before reaching sentry pt which is not advisable.
Best let hotel arrange transport to airport if u hv few persons or some luggages.
They play me out once. During day time.
The driver forget to turn in.
That how I discovered Luenthai
But surprisingly I got a refund. But it's not worthy for 12p.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Should i get airport taxi token or ticket before exiting the immigration or just go to taxi stand?
Exit the glass dood just immediate after custom , you see money chnger,taxi/bus counters. Just approach the one u like.
Tell them which hotel.
Pay 400p at the counter
some one will bring you to the taxi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
Is it a flat rate or by meter?
I dont remeber see any metered taxi in A.C..
other city hv.. But usually, when they suspect that U r tourist....
The meter will suddenly became "broken "
Old 07-11-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
The Airport Aircon Jeepney service was initiated by the Clark International Airport Corporation and commenced operations in 2013.

It is a 24 hrs service supposedly to be "Non-stop" from DMIA to Dau & vice versa. However the drivers have been known to make unauthorised stops along the route to drop off passengers at their request. No pickups along the route is allowed.

Official fare is 50p per pax which includes 1 piece of luggage. Any additional pieces of luggage is chargeable at 10p per piece.

As the service is supposed to travel nonstop to Dau, some passengers offer to pay extra to the drivers to drop them off at Main Gate / SM Mall / MacArthur highway as otherwise these passengers would have to incur extra costs and inconvenience to hail another transport from Dau. As this requests became more common, it has become a norm now for the drivers to collect 100p for those that wish to drop off along the route. Those that travel to Dau still pay the 50p fare.

I hope this clarifies the Airport aircon jeepney confusion.
Just curious. ..
Is there a counter/office in Due?
I saw and used the traveller lounge at main gate last march.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
imho no only PI but any chiong scene..

Unlikely to go in at that hour
But noted in case..
Thks

They play me out once. During day time.
The driver forget to turn in.
That how I discovered Luenthai
But surprisingly I got a refund. But it's not worthy for 12p.
Last trip Devera driver fly me aeroplane. End up I booked a taxi (whole chartered van) for 500 peso from those guys wearing lanyard. They have a price list.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1PUNJABI View Post
EWR along walking st mostly 3k peso

Average along perimeter is about 2k
Quote:
I thought is the other way round? :confused
NO1PUNJABI is correct...Walking street is also known as Fields Ave, the most expensive area for cheonging...

P/S Note i mentioned 'area'..not any particular joint. cheers!
Old 07-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro can advise sgd to pesos rate this 1-2days?
Old 07-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, how can we know leh
Old 07-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
NO1PUNJABI is correct...Walking street is also known as Fields Ave, the most expensive area for cheonging...

P/S Note i mentioned 'area'..not any particular joint. cheers!
Hahaha
i think we hv a diff definition of the AREAS
For me I included the few side roads (santos,raymon, real,constain street)as part of Walking street AREA.

as for parimeter AREA i includes all the way up to the friendship gate.
Where i call it the little Korea.

Mirror at CLARKTON should still rank the premium since the 80s.
I Think they still provide transport to/from the tourist police post near the walking street.

Imho
Old 07-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro, how can we know leh
I did see some bros posting exchange rate they got when they went there so I am trying my luck to see if any bros is there and just change.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha
Ask bro etsys
He is the peso expert.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1