The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
I nvr force . I even do slow motion during fj lor maybe too slow till air goes in and gives out that farting sound.
LOL... is that what's causing the farting sound? So you need to increase the rpm to avoid that
Old 23-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
this lass quite submissive. Handle her with extra care bro or else she falls sick again and other bros cannot enjoy this little kitten
yes agree with Korean don't be too rough
Old 23-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Princess got a handful of royal guards protecting her :d
Old 23-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Princess got a handful of royal guards protecting her :d
Haha I m the knight in shiny armor lol
Sir saab
Old 23-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Cool no one queue for princess this time lol . Need wait for 15 mins only. This somehow also indicates her svc is quite standardise and wouldnt improve with wtf. Cross finger and hope thats not whats gonna happen
Old 23-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Fyi queen not working today.
Old 23-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for info. I just finished makan and was about to go join the queue
Old 23-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool no one queue for princess this time lol . Need wait for 15 mins only. This somehow also indicates her svc is quite standardise and wouldnt improve with wtf. Cross finger and hope thats not whats gonna happen
Well look like chemistry is not your strong subject so I think we have to transfer u out from princess personal tutoring class
Old 23-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Well look like chemistry is not your strong subject so I think we have to transfer u out from princess personal tutoring class
On the contrartry I pass the test and reach a whole new lvl of enjoyment. I just bought my armour and sword for her. Im surprise with my performance today
Old 23-06-2013, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
On the contrartry I pass the test and reach a whole new lvl of enjoyment. I just bought my armour and sword for her. Im surprise with my performance today
Congrat! Is the queue long for xx?
Old 23-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro have you sampled newbie sweetie SiSi ?? She is quite lovely & total gfe

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 23-06-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Congrat! Is the queue long for xx?
Not much queue. At most 1 pax waiting. Maybe its sunday, which is family day or chuch day for most ppl
Ps: she hinted me her iphone4 got problem and wants a new one lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro have you sampled newbie sweetie SiSi ?? She is quite lovely & total gfe
Hmm nvr tried her b4 bro but I believe I have seen all the girls there and only summer caught my attention with her model like figure and seductive milf look.
Old 23-06-2013, 05:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not much queue. At most 1 pax waiting. Maybe its sunday, which is family day or chuch day for most ppl
Ps: she hinted me her iphone4 got problem and wants a new one lol

Hmm nvr tried her b4 bro but I believe I have seen all the girls there and only summer caught my attention with her model like figure and seductive milf look.
Xiao la queue extend to 8pm for Xiao Xiao , give it a miss man don't have time to queue
Old 23-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao la queue extend to 8pm for Xiao Xiao , give it a miss man don't have time to queue
Wah so long queue now? Sometimes its timing and luck. I also dun like to queue...
Old 23-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
xiaodong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fyi queen not working today.
Lulu is very honey and active yesterday. How come MC today again? I thought that I want to come back again today. Sian!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1