The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 29-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Slave3099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any body figure out where apple is?
Old 30-07-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biobee1234 View Post
If no one here tried it to enlighten me, it’s only a matter of time I take the plunge and try.
Have u tried?
Old 30-07-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
2nd floor corner shop, there is one ML named Al*ce, any bro got her contact? Can pm me? Forgot to ask her for contact last time.
Yeah forgot to get her contact too dunno where she is now... j g open last night but looks like thai gals now
Old 30-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave3099 View Post
Any body figure out where apple is?
Got pic of her as i want to know is it the same person.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yeah forgot to get her contact too dunno where she is now... j g open last night but looks like thai gals now
Wow now the Thais coming in to this side?
Old 30-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
got thai !! now I am interested.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Slave3099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Got pic of her as i want to know is it the same person.
No don't have pic
Old 30-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Wow now the Thais coming in to this side?
All looks fat short n ugly bro
Old 31-07-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
All looks fat short n ugly bro
Oh man. Like that even AV also won't go and see. Hahaha...
Old 31-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
jonwk711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
2nd floor corner shop, there is one ML named Al*ce, any bro got her contact? Can pm me? Forgot to ask her for contact last time.
Did anyone try FJ with Al*ce before?
Old 31-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Just tried a ML from hcm. Nice rack, big B. Early thirties. Massage was passable.Standard damage for though she insisted a bit more but I did not give in and managed to get a bit of what I asked for. Though got her wechat, but I did not ask for permission to give out so cannot share her contact. But able to share the shop location to selective interested bros. Pls PM if interested. Thanks.

Last edited by Fingerbitch; 01-08-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

If hcm means Vietnam, then should be a new owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Just tried a ML iif hcm means from hcm. Nice rack, big B. Early thirties. Massage was passable.Standard damage for though she insisted a bit more but I did not give in and managed to roam the top and a bit to the south. Though got her wechat, but I did not ask for permission to give out so cannot share her contact. But able to share the shop location to selective interested bros. Pls PM if interested. Thanks.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold

Went down to try today. Dont bother going down. Lousy service and ask for more than standard damage. Lady from viet, asking for 80 to remove top + hj. I rejected and tell her here market rate 50 then her face black black. At the end just roam outside for 50. And rushing through all the way tell me got next customer, after finish also no wet towel to clean. Give the money never even say thanks. If u want to spend 50+50 and get urself pissed, this is the outlet.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
taz2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Just tried a ML from hcm. Nice rack, big B. Early thirties. Massage was passable.Standard damage for though she insisted a bit more but I did not give in and managed to get a bit of what I asked for. Though got her wechat, but I did not ask for permission to give out so cannot share her contact. But able to share the shop location to selective interested bros. Pls PM if interested. Thanks.
Which level is the place? Tks bro
Old 01-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosyman View Post

Went down to try today. Dont bother going down. Lousy service and ask for more than standard damage. Lady from viet, asking for 80 to remove top + hj. I rejected and tell her here market rate 50 then her face black black. At the end just roam outside for 50. And rushing through all the way tell me got next customer, after finish also no wet towel to clean. Give the money never even say thanks. If u want to spend 50+50 and get urself pissed, this is the outlet.
Majority Viet ml price themselves above market rate...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1