The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 14-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
Bro, can't help you with that Akira Sato babe, I myself wants to try.
Abit torn between Lanie, Akira and Bella Hung.

Thanks for your good review on Lanie though. Gives me some confirmation to take her on.
Akira sato/elisha/latina/many other handles is very bad.
Phils and part of the studio m gang and not bad looking but not great as a little bit fat and small boobs.
she is a con artist:
- many ads with different pix that most are fake (like the slim thai-looking pix or the blond latina) and uses different numbers
- shit service
- always try nego rates during session and get extra $

Avoid!
Old 14-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKman View Post
Akira sato/elisha/latina/many other handles is very bad.
Phils and part of the studio m gang and not bad looking but not great as a little bit fat and small boobs.
she is a con artist:
- many ads with different pix that most are fake (like the slim thai-looking pix or the blond latina) and uses different numbers
- shit service
- always try nego rates during session and get extra $

Avoid!
Thanks bro!
Shall stick to lanie once my vit M is back and write a review as repayment,
Old 14-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sailor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

followed the conversation, was planning to visit Akira Sato because she looks hot , contacted her and price was direct 300 sgd for one our which I declined as too much she asked me my race and age which I send to her and she quoted 250 , I have in the past good experience with Lanie, and also what payfuckforget mentioned , better stuck with the well known girls , as I experienced recently the last 2 times that they want money up front and then to find out that they can not get a hard one at all and only want to make easy money without doing anything, just playing a little with my tool
Old 14-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!cassmascarenas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
I had Lanie last week. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5200566368.html It was a very pleasant experience. Her face is a little masculine but passable but her body rocks. Not for big tit lovers. She's quite petite and well toned. Tight ass and a hard cock. Lanie came across as very affectionate and playful and seemed disappointed that I left fairly quickly after cumming. She even sent me a 'thank u' text after I had left. I'm 100% top so I didn't take full advantage of all that was available. Her hotel is nice and discrete too. Highly recommended.

Can anybody give an opinion about this girl: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5220598483.html She looks too damn good to be true!
If you look at your link and the no that is given, it is a perfect match with this one: http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...re-now/3532404. She is just posting numerous ads with fake pics. Better try another TS. This one is fake. I tried contacting her and she does not reply once she realizes that you are local.
Old 14-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...eality/3551975

Wow, this Eleny got a massive tool.
Any bros have try before?
Old 14-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I contact Bella hung via the phone number she provided in backpage, then she ask me where I get her number, told her, but then no response anymore, anyone know why?
Old 15-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
loverboy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevian View Post
I don't normally post a FR over here but I just want to say that my experience with Analeigh is completely different. I had met her a few times in the past and we always had a good time. She is nice person, easygoing and especially good in bed (top and bottom). In fact, i think i might be the first to see her when she landed here a few days ago. I dont think money is an issue here as I never pay a ridiculous premium for this (let's not go into the details as it is not fair for the girls). I'm not a handsome ang moh guy either.

I don't say it is wrong to post your FR here but maybe it would be better if you can meet her in person, talk to her and understand her situation before making judgments. Everyone makes mistakes so I personally dont make a big deal out of it, as long as the person is sincere. And maybe it is really not her fault this time, considering the number of calls and SMSs she has everyday?

All the girls come here to work and make as much ad money as they can. It is even more difficult for them nowadays, to enter Singapore. So it is natural for them to get scared when they gets bad reviews here. And what do we lose? Nothing, we maybe even better off by saving some bucks for not seeing them...

I always consider her one of the best girls around, together with Bella Hung, Empress Lee, Julia...

Just my 2 cent! Make love not war, cheers!
I have to agree, I did enjoy my session with her this time round. She was a bit cautious at first but once we met she recognised me from our meetings before.
Old 15-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Arrowdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevian View Post
I don't normally post a FR over here but I just want to say that my experience with Analeigh is completely different. I had met her a few times in the past and we always had a good time. She is nice person, easygoing and especially good in bed (top and bottom). In fact, i think i might be the first to see her when she landed here a few days ago. I dont think money is an issue here as I never pay a ridiculous premium for this (let's not go into the details as it is not fair for the girls). I'm not a handsome ang moh guy either.

I don't say it is wrong to post your FR here but maybe it would be better if you can meet her in person, talk to her and understand her situation before making judgments. Everyone makes mistakes so I personally dont make a big deal out of it, as long as the person is sincere. And maybe it is really not her fault this time, considering the number of calls and SMSs she has everyday?

All the girls come here to work and make as much ad money as they can. It is even more difficult for them nowadays, to enter Singapore. So it is natural for them to get scared when they gets bad reviews here. And what do we lose? Nothing, we maybe even better off by saving some bucks for not seeing them...

I always consider her one of the best girls around, together with Bella Hung, Empress Lee, Julia...

Just my 2 cent! Make love not war, cheers!
I have to disagree. All i have stated are based on facts, and it is a fact that
- I double confirmed with her that the deal is on, since it's an early morning deal
- I sms and called many times and received no pick up
- I wrote the FR based on the above facts
- After she replied that I destroyed her name, I replied to her with hope that she learnt her lesson and will be more professional about her businesA
- and her further reply in exact word "Lol i dont need u, i have many clients who knows me more better than u do.. Not my loss!! Goodbye"

And I wasn't planning to continue this, until u decided to write this to defend her, she actually wrote me another msg. And I will share it now for all to read.

Again, this is the exact word
"Remember this, i will never be sorry to someone like u!! Go ahead and keep posting bad fr about me!! Im enjoying reading your childish act!! Hahahaha"

So tell me, that is still considered someone with the right attitude?

Like the comments above, if the person is truly apologetic, she wouldn't be continue behaving and replying in such manners. Again, this IS the fact.

She may have served u well before, but that doesn't give her the right to behave in an unprofessional way towards other customer. PERIOD
Old 15-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Arrowdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy69 View Post
I have to agree, I did enjoy my session with her this time round. She was a bit cautious at first but once we met she recognised me from our meetings before.
She may have served u well before, but that doesn't give her the right to behave in an unprofessional way towards other customer. PERIOD
Old 15-09-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
marine1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...eality/3551975

Wow, this Eleny got a massive tool.
Any bros have try before?
Dude she asked for 400 😪😪😪😪
Old 15-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sing007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gslang View Post
Your observations and comments are clearly wrong

She (Adriana) is Filipino, sharing with others PH girls in Studio M and they do look for clients out in Robertson/Clarkes Quay.

There are a few Malays here in Singapore. Malays are Muslim would never wear a cross ... Let alone tattoo a cross on their body. Some Malaysians are non-Malay/Muslim.

KL is flooded with Filipino TS who advertise on Backpages/CraigList (regularly highlighting their cocks) and do work the clubs/bars. Plus much more female sex workers from all over the globe.

Local Malays don't work the clubs they would be in serious trouble with the drink aspect from the Religious Police and work thru online (without showing their junk). Also there are Cambodian, Thai, Vietnamese on the streets. Not sure how you know what rates they actually get. Plus some bad apples supplement their income with theft.

Just want to be clear .. And welcome comment/feedback.

Btw... The hottest TS (&wildest sex) I had in KL was with an Indonesian shemale in Chow Kit (Rm100) who looked amazing in just thigh length boots... Mmmm but that's another story.
I live in KL and know exactly what I am talking about. If you go into Havana any Thursday, Friday and Saturday there are always local Malay TS in there trying to catch the eye of guys. I have been approached in there.

Clara and Fasha regularly show their cocks on both CL and Backpages.com (they are local girls)

I hope this is clear enough for you. (As for your comments on the police that is a laughable subject here in KL. you can buy them off as easily as the Thai police).
Old 15-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi anyone tried this Kim Hyori before?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...ed-kim/3559715
Old 15-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gslang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing007 View Post
I live in KL and know exactly what I am talking about. If you go into Havana any Thursday, Friday and Saturday there are always local Malay TS in there trying to catch the eye of guys. I have been approached in there.

Clara and Fasha regularly show their cocks on both CL and Backpages.com (they are local girls)

I hope this is clear enough for you. (As for your comments on the police that is a laughable subject here in KL. you can buy them off as easily as the Thai police).
I first spent time in KL 1995 and now spent 10years living there

You mention 2 local Malays u have seen in a local club! That seems obvious the girls can party if they want to!
I agree Clara is extreme! She openly said she's happy to provide BB if that's what the client wants!

Compared to the 2 Malays u have seen in a club . To base ur conclusions there are many many more PH, etc working the streets. Local Malays do NOT work the streets as u originally said... There are in fear of JAWI... The Muslim religious police ... The grab girls they find on the streets .. Or even just doing their own thing in Malls or private functions. The police are a joke only interested in robbing the girls (cash, phone etc... And sometime 'free sex' (rape).

I think you were wrong to make sweeping judgement on all Malay TS.
Old 15-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassmascarenas View Post
If you look at your link and the no that is given, it is a perfect match with this one: http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...re-now/3532404. She is just posting numerous ads with fake pics. Better try another TS. This one is fake. I tried contacting her and she does not reply once she realizes that you are local.
All true. At least the pix in that post are really her.
Old 15-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sing007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gslang View Post
I first spent time in KL 1995 and now spent 10years living there

You mention 2 local Malays u have seen in a local club! That seems obvious the girls can party if they want to!
I agree Clara is extreme! She openly said she's happy to provide BB if that's what the client wants!

Compared to the 2 Malays u have seen in a club . To base ur conclusions there are many many more PH, etc working the streets. Local Malays do NOT work the streets as u originally said... There are in fear of JAWI... The Muslim religious police ... The grab girls they find on the streets .. Or even just doing their own thing in Malls or private functions. The police are a joke only interested in robbing the girls (cash, phone etc... And sometime 'free sex' (rape).

I think you were wrong to make sweeping judgement on all Malay TS.
They are just the 2 I mention. For me Malaysia much like Singapore is scratch the surface and the truth comes out.

You are however correct with the sweeping statement. I am sure there are of course decent Malay TS but in my experience the ones I have come across or the ones I know others have been with want top dollar for very little return. It's pretty well documented even on the KL thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1