The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
NNKC, I am one of the poorest man among the group.. maybe the poorest.

High debt and maybe going bankrupt soon.. That is why I cannot cheong like people can go all the way to Perak to see VBs and count down..

I heard CEO Vlove just bought something worth 200+ Million!! My house value now maybe 1 Million only leh....

HUH?????? U POOREST?????????????????

Solly I go check my eyes first cos maybe i read wrongly.......

Nowadays our CEO Vlover spend like the olden days Ah Lau, take out one BIG stack of $50 notes tied with rubber band....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportserj View Post
Thanks for all the replies I was thinking of giving $700 for the 4days, because in spore she don't accompany for 24hrs and over there she agree to plus being a guide. Now that i have a better picture, think will have to re consider.

I do agree with some of the bros here, its the feeling and when we feel good, we tend to think aiya never mind just give a bit more.

Thanks for those bros will gave me points. Think I do not have the power to up you guys. ;-)

Errrrr abang I tink $700 is a bit too much cos u will also be paying for all other touristy costs like entrance fees to theme parks, makan, hotel...ETC

A fair & reasonable amount would be S$100/day = S$400, change that into dong and give her so that she dun expect the same payment style as in Sinkapor she will definitly be happy with this as it is already much higher than any of us will give.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

Deleted, Repeat post
Old 29-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
my bx in vn during cny, so no more stew pork with egg.
I come alone with a mouth to eat (if the event did happen)
Bring her here lah, still not too late to buy tickets ma....

Quote:
nowadays everyone taste seems to be alike, so I choose to retire from night partying with everyone... no suck thumb, hunt alone more choices...
Si mi sai lah hunt alone, dowan to meet us say so lah....

Quote:
NY pot luck event no materialise... good, I can hug my bx and watch television at home

Looks like we may not be able to go Sitiawan as got cock-coach tickets to go but no tickets to come back.....

Alternative is I can book whole van to bring us there & back but will cost S$1k so need about 7 to 8 pax to share the cost

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, we can go ahead without Super Senior la if we have enough participant...

Not everybody is as busy as him... we cannot be hugging each other just for him... he is going perak to hug VBs leh...

WHEN?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Soni hor I dun play other guys ku ku jiao one hor .... you can hv this title

Simi happy .... wait I send this gal for you then you know

Ya we kno u prefer to play with their Kar Chng ma.....

Can u promise kukubird oi??? I like those with HOT pussy

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conkhi View Post
Chai tao change taste liao....
That is after he discovered "YAKULT"..... then he found the joy of being with those sweet sweet naive innocent syts

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextherapy View Post
HCMC now till 2/1/11. Anybody want meet can PM me.

Meet u for Sex Therapy izit???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
My virgin trip to VN was the same as you.. I went to meet a girl working in a pub in Geylang.. I was there for 4days 3 nights, throughout the whole period, she was with me.. slept together, eat, sleep, drink.. bought stuff for her, blah blah..

Ya so now u smarter liao can sidetrack to Airport joints izit???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Cannot, I miss his crooning and shake the boom boom..

Regards,
vlover

Aiyo so touched for that we ALL stay back dun go Sitiawan liao swee bo???....

But then hor somebody have to orgui-nice place for countdown u kno....hint*hint*hint* today hav to book liao u kno.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya ya... I clock the most posting but will be getting lesser day by day.

si meh??? tot u got more time liao to TCSS since u cannot go cheong or KC VBs liao....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Bring her here lah, still not too late to buy tickets ma....
Last year my bx spent her CNY in sillypore. This year she want to be in vn.
She say if keep coming to sillypore will cause heart attack because of immigration.

Quote:
Si mi sai lah hunt alone, dowan to meet us say so lah....
want to meet you guys with your vb.... then after that, I can pj quitely by hunting alone

Quote:
Looks like we may not be able to go Sitiawan as got cock-coach tickets to go but no tickets to come back.....

Alternative is I can book whole van to bring us there & back but will cost S$1k so need about 7 to 8 pax to share the cost
Alternatively, you can party at JC/GL...
Old 29-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
sportserj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Errrrr abang I tink $700 is a bit too much cos u will also be paying for all other touristy costs like entrance fees to theme parks, makan, hotel...ETC

A fair & reasonable amount would be S$100/day = S$400, change that into dong and give her so that she dun expect the same payment style as in Sinkapor she will definitly be happy with this as it is already much higher than any of us will give.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Noted. Change to dong, looks and feel more lol
Luckily a green horn like me have come to the right place for advice.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
$1K is consider very cheap... To Malacca already $700 and no overnight hor... If Alphard, go KL one way already $800.00.
Old 29-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$1K is consider very cheap... To Malacca already $700 and no overnight hor... If Alphard, go KL one way already $800.00.
maybe ss08 and bros going sitiawan can consider bao the black car and driver to go together. got car to go and got car to come back. maybe can have discount also.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19966 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya we kno u prefer to play with their Kar Chng ma.....:

Can u promise kukubird oi???: I like those with HOT pussy
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Soni hor I no play guys kar chng one hor

Aiyo I where lobang for all these hot pussies .... kekekeke ..... only you/KT or your MAFIA BIL have niah mah

Hm......... how about this type of gal -

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1