The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SYT WenRou to pamper you! 清纯小温柔迷死你

All contact request replied...Cheers!
Old 19-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

wonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 19-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can send me her contacts Thanks
Old 20-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

Old 20-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

Upz for the day...!
Please request for contact in PM.
Thanks Cheers!
Old 20-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iloabbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can send me her contacts Thanks
Old 20-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

Old 21-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wow bro can share this gem wit me.hehe
Old 21-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

Old 21-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
secretthing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, ctc pl...
Old 21-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

pls share ctc ,

many thanks !
Old 21-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Bros who have requested pls check ur PM..
Btw pls request contact in PM..thanks..
Old 22-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

Btw Wen Rou is now on CODE RED.. should be ready for action by wednesday.

Make appointment for Christmas Bonk now...! Cheers!
Old 25-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Merry Christmas!
PM me for Wen Rou's contact..
Cheers!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
luvbonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvbonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Due to her working hour only until yesterday I had my chance to meet up with WenRou. Great thanks to TS!

Been talking on and off to Wen Rou but it seems she never been available on my timing. Until yesterday work til very late 1.30am try my luck calling her and YES she say 2.30am knn another 1 hour where to roam at this hour man?
Just like most man die die also wanna try atleast get to try mah!

Bo pian go there early to wait and while waiting watch DVD in car. Pi~Pi sms came : "come and pick me at XX i can only leave at 2.30 hor!" nebeh i already waiting anciously liao lo! return text to her: "i m the first car waiting just outside the bank" continue to watch movie......10 mins to 2.30am Pi~Pi sms again: " wait for me i'll be out after i change" knn the wait in the mid night seems endless lo some more sms you to wait to wait and to wait.
Mind thinking hopefully all the wait wont go into waste. 2.40am still not sign? 7 up 8 down liao dun tell me she aero me and go out with customer hor....will be beri the angry one.... take out my phone start to type then haleway typing 1 sweet fair lady walking towards my car and bingo she open my door didn't get in but bend to make eye contact with me and smile. "Get In! I cried. She obey and closed door with greetings. Wah her tone and the way she speak is soft and tender just my type. Start TCSS with her. Just throw all the FAQ to her just like to listen to her talking.

Half way talking her hand cross over to my side and hold my hand GF suddenly so strong. Then i "gei gei" lay my hand on her tigh and ruba ruba abit i think she feels good and advance from hold my hand to play and DiDi from pants. Steam liao floor down acelerator just wanna reach lovenest faster.

Check-in as usual. The only diff was she gargle me on my back as we walk. Feel her boob thrust on my back reminds me some of those girls I had fun with durin school days GFE+++ the only want think is to quickly laid her on the bad to have fun with.....

once in room we throw our foot wear and next with she turn around we started the long lost love hugging and frenching with hand auto roaming it goes on for good 10 mins till we fully strip each other nuke. Then come the bathing with a SOP but she keep playing my DiDi saying she like it. It big and strong blah blah blah......hearing them make me even more hard! So proud lor hehe.... all man like to be quoted with big brother mah!

Dry up head for bed. Her touge all over my body then cup into my DiDi with deepthroad. I like her half way suck with alot of touge work on the cock head... ready steam......think of it now make me pre-cum.....turn her 69 with her on top and paint her like no tomorrow and she retun favor bbbj me double it was a real good 69 and lasted .....hell care lost count liao!

both of us was hungry for the final show down bring out my .003 trun her to a child getting a lolly-pop. She smile so brightly quote the she like .003 (that really puzzle me wonder why she like it so much? It is us man that feels we like it alot more for the feel when inserting in it.) Once cap she suggest she will rod me first OF COS! WHY NOT?

She start to guide it into her love hole. slowly she lower she body down with out any difficulty with the help of gravity and as it enter she start to moan. And the riding started with some moaning. The moaning gets louder as she speed up. And she increases the speed so does her voice. Soon i'm just like to blend in to her riding speed and nothing i can do but laid back for her to rod me faster and faster then a loud cried out see her cheek flush a little and it slow down a little too. " You shiok?" she ask, "Of cos!" I replied and she continue again. riding goes on and on seem never end. I just need to carless
her boob. Till again she start another round of speedy rid and loud moaning. this thim i play it rough by squeezing her boob hard and she moan louder and ride even faster then before the hard i go the louder and faster she responded til ar......her cunt juice all over me down there. quickly turn her over and do her missionary. puck! puck! puck! the noise was steamy. Spread her eagle and thrust her hard now she dun moan any more she cried out loud with every thrust i hit her. Thrust her so hard that the bed auto bouncd her up. It was fun and nice soon from hard thrust to speedy stroke and last but not the least all army charge off.

Mission accomplished. Isn't that the whole objective? Yah! consider a good job done.

Name : Wen Rou

Look : 8/10 not beauty but good looking. (Glow on you)

Boob : C genuine.

bbbj : 9/10

Frenching : 11/10 great GFE maybe due to the great warm up in the car and while walking up the room.

fj : 9/10 she rides well, claim that she came three times.....seem like she gotta pay me then I pay her....haha

GFE : 12/10 she talk in her gentle tone and tenderness I like!

RTF : why not if i cant miss her in some ways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1