The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ziren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: China ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahWeber View Post
Not bad looking !!
Mai hiam buay pai !!
Old 25-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

You take the good together with not so good, life is fair !

Old 25-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Some looks damn good
Old 25-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Leopold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank u bro pacinse for sharing the beautiful pics... got a damn hard-on in my office

why their snake are so big n one is so thick?
Old 27-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Old 27-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Beautiful, kinky, perverted and dangerous. How to find one of those and abuse them?
Old 27-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post

Seriously are u gay???

There's a difference between a guy like fanhoe who put on makeup n wear lingerie n a real woman.

Woman due to hormones, skin is softer n complexion better. Look carefully, can tell pores are smaller too.

Gers hand n feet smaller n frame n skeletal structure smaller. Including Westerners

I'm not talking about dicks, cb n boobs. But without hormones etc, a guy with makeup is just guy with makeup.

I know guys who Are very fair n got good complexion but they're 100% guys n no one will confuse them for gers

Advise u to seek psychiatric help.

Those guys u like are simply guys in makeup n lingerie.

U go ask children, even if they don't know reason why, they can tell u point blank this is guy. Nt ger!

So for u to be attracted to guys point to Something which u should look into
_____
EXCHANGE points confused ma

Last edited by sadfa; 27-05-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Seriously are u gay???

There's a difference between a guy like fanhoe who put on makeup n wear lingerie n a real woman.

Woman due to hormones, skin is softer n complexion better. Look carefully, can tell pores are smaller too.

Gers hand n feet smaller n frame n skeletal structure smaller. Including Westerners

I'm not talking about dicks, cb n boobs. But without hormones etc, a guy with makeup is just guy with makeup.

I know guys who Are very fair n got good complexion but they're 100% guys n no one will confuse them for gers

Advise u to seek psychiatric help.

Those guys u like are simply guys in makeup n lingerie.

U go ask children, even if they don't know reason why, they can tell u point blank this is guy. Nt ger!

So for u to be attracted to guys point to Something which u should look into
_____
EXCHANGE points confused ma
Bro Sadfa,

On post #55, similar to this post, you intentionally twisted the posts by pasting photos from elsewhere to mislead others as if I was the one posting these pictures that you copied from somewhere. Wonder what is your intent here ?

As mentioned upfront, and repeated many times in several postings, this thread is not for everyone. If you feel offended, please do not come here to stir things up with your personal opinions or dislikes.

No offense intended, what is your motive here ? Peace, bro...
Old 27-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro Sadfa,

On post #55, similar to this post, you twisted the posts by pasting photos from elsewhere to mislead others as if I was the one posting these pictures that you copied from somewhere. Wonder what is your intent here ?

As mentioned upfront, and repeated many times in several postings, this thread is not for everyone. If you feel offended, please do not come here to stir things up with your personal opinions or dislikes.

No offense intended, what is your motive here ? Peace, bro ��
I post pics of real GErs ma.
The fact that upsets u, points to the obvious

Anyway we want u to b happy.
If u r gays n like guys, its OK la.
We not judging u
____
Exchange points obvious ma kekekeke

Last edited by sadfa; 27-05-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Some of these boys are very pretty!

IMO, pure guess, those who only cross dress without any ops (boobs or pussy), yearn to find a slutty GF. Hence likely they will pcc after each dress up session.
Once they found slutty GF, they will revert to their beastly men self.

Those boys that try hard, are women in mind stucked in men body. Not a easy life!
If its hard to find courage or money to go ops, they can settle for 2nd best... to go into women's service line like Make up artist, hair dresser, etc...so that they can mingle all day with the girls to chat about beauty stuff. One can then be bold to dress like a girl...as customers will think you are the creative type and probably very skillful!.

There are men who luv ladyboys for many reasons.
No pregnancy, super pretty, very feminine.
No all men can do FJ due to medical reasons (fat, slip disk, penis size), hence HJ by their ladyboys is perfect.

There are so many types of human sexual minds in the world. As long as they are happy.

My two cents of pure guessing of their psychology.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Some of these boys are very pretty!

IMO, pure guess, those who only cross dress without any ops (boobs or pussy), yearn to find a slutty GF. Hence likely they will pcc after each dress up session.
Once they found slutty GF, they will revert to their beastly men self.

Those boys that try hard, are women in mind stucked in men body. Not a easy life!
If its hard to find courage or money to go ops, they can settle for 2nd best... to go into women's service line like Make up artist, hair dresser, etc...so that they can mingle all day with the girls to chat about beauty stuff. One can then be bold to dress like a girl...as customers will think you are the creative type and probably very skillful!.

There are men who luv ladyboys for many reasons.
No pregnancy, super pretty, very feminine.
No all men can do FJ due to medical reasons (fat, slip disk, penis size), hence HJ by their ladyboys is perfect.

There are so many types of human sexual minds in the world. As long as they are happy.

My two cents of pure guessing of their psychology.
There're many reasons but ts reason is cos he don't want to exit closet.

U can tell by his taste.
Its not like those Thai ladyboys where they take Part in beauty pageants n its hard to distinguish them from women. And they're significantly better looking than women.

Ts likes guys in makeup n drag
_____
Exchange points obvious ma
Old 28-05-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
There're many reasons but ts reason is cos he don't want to exit closet.

U can tell by his taste.
Its not like those Thai ladyboys where they take Part in beauty pageants n its hard to distinguish them from women. And they're significantly better looking than women.

Ts likes guys in makeup n drag
_____
Exchange points obvious ma
Let the rest be the judge about you judging the other others and whether you understand about the encounter of the third kind. The reason of starting this thread is to highlight the thriving scenes of CDs and ladyboys in China that surprisingly are catching up very fast than the Asian pioneer in Thailand. It is for knowledge build, not a platform to accuse people being gay nor discriminating the gender that stuck in between. It has nothing to do with make up or drag, so no need to get personal and start accusing. Again, if this thread is not up to your taste, then please be excused and let others like minded folks to enjoy. Thanks 🙏.

By the way, I am a psychiatrist by profession and I don't discriminate anyone based on gender, religion or race. Enough said.

Meanwhile, let's carry on for the benefits of the wider followers :

Old 28-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, I am a psychiatrist by profession and I don't discriminate anyone based on gender, religion or race. Enough said.

Meanwhile, let's carry on for the benefits of the wider followers :
Ehh...Dr pacinse. Just ignore that Laucheebai Sadfa. Hes jack ass of all thread. Hes a politician, sex counsellor, and even a psychiatrist. But master of none. Only tcss here.

Just u wait. His clones and bed mate will come and "support" him
Old 28-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MaiHowSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
Ehh...Dr pacinse. Just ignore that Laucheebai Sadfa. Hes jack ass of all thread. Hes a politician, sex counsellor, and even a psychiatrist. But master of none. Only tcss here.

Hey unicuntboy, you are back!!

Heard that you don't have any bed mate so you have to use sugarcanes and cactus to satisfy your cunt
Old 28-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post

LOL you give too much credit to Sadfa, he's a coward, a wimp and an imbecile, everywhere he go only post rubbish and picking fights.... that is why he got so many enemies in SBF, and best part he got so many enemies have to blame himself for being too rude and vulgar

If TS really love drag or ladyboy also not his business, he think he own the forum ah? must dictate what people can post and cannot post....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1