The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 25-05-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Lisa @ Bukit Batok was formerly working at 3XX AMK. Old timers would know her.
From the Northeast, she is one hot MILF who is attractive, slim, well endowed, and loves to sing (K-OK queen).
She offers a range of basic services such as waxing (very professionally done), authentic JG, facial and others (she has imported equipment from China).
Then, one can get nice sensual relaxation - her hands can do wonders.

Although her location may not seem super convenient, it is still accessible via bus (short ride from MRT) and car.
Her room has attached shower pod.
She is in my list of regulars.

The legend had spoken. 👍
Sharing of baobao contact had stopped, only Lisa's contact is open for sharing but it's coming in fast.
Do not pm me asking for baobao contact anymore.
Old 25-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
benakaice is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Those Samsters who got the contact from me, please make advance booking. Best if you can book 1 day in advance. 99% of the time, you won't get a slot by walking in without advance booking..
Bro can pm contact?
Old 25-05-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lisa @ Bukit Batok was formerly working at 3XX AMK. Old timers would know her.
From the Northeast, she is one hot MILF who is attractive, slim, well endowed, and loves to sing (K-OK queen).
She offers a range of basic services such as waxing (very professionally done), authentic JG, facial and others (she has imported equipment from China).
Then, one can get nice sensual relaxation - her hands can do wonders.

Although her location may not seem super convenient, it is still accessible via bus (short ride from MRT) and car.
Her room has attached shower pod.
She is in my list of regulars.

uncle... u happen to know where is shirley now? last time same gang as lisa ennah they all at 3XX...
Old 25-05-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Hi bro , just want to check if her wechat ID ends with 178?

If so its the same bao i am supporting. Hahaha.
178 is at Hougang wan right? I've been going to her for many years. After her session, queue up buy toto/4D and mixed rice. 8)
Old 26-05-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
uncle... u happen to know where is shirley now? last time same gang as lisa ennah they all at 3XX...
No idea, Bro. My ML network not 5G, limited coverage ...
Why not you pay a visit to Lisa, and ask her ?

(I am recently busy with work in the office, so will not be able to give prompt response to PMs)
Old 26-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
178 is at Hougang wan right? I've been going to her for many years. After her session, queue up buy toto/4D and mixed rice. 8)

Mixed rice sometimes need wait 30min. super long Q during lunch or dinner time😁
Old 26-05-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Thanks bro jlkl for sharing baobao ctc. Finally met her after bro shared with me the ctc few weeks ago. She does very good massage and give medical advice. Her JG is painless and can see immediate result. The squirting experience is also good although I feel OMM still does it better in some way.

Ps: please do not pm me to ask ctc. I will ignore and delete request. If she’s ready to accept more customer, bro jlkl will share again. Just be patient as good thing are worth the wait.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Thanks bro jlkl for sharing baobao ctc. Finally met her after bro shared with me the ctc few weeks ago. She does very good massage and give medical advice. Her JG is painless and can see immediate result. The squirting experience is also good although I feel OMM still does it better in some way.

Ps: please do not pm me to ask ctc. I will ignore and delete request. If she’s ready to accept more customer, bro jlkl will share again. Just be patient as good thing are worth the wait.

Glad you enjoyed her service. I prefer her jg as well. 😊
Old 26-05-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 8
Itchybitch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterItchybitch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Glad you enjoyed her service. I prefer her jg as well. 😊
Bro jlkl, just up you my humble points. Let me know when BB is ready to be shared. The better one I had was with k.k. at U-H. So Very curious about BB polish. Cheers!
Old 26-05-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Also queuing for BB contact...Hope bro will share soon. Thanks
Old 27-05-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

BB style is like tcm treatment.. dun have gfe... no sensual or teasing or what... just to let everyone know so dun get disappointed...

so if u like those kind lao gong here lao gong there or those best actress hold ur cock also can have orgasm type then can skip BB...
Old 27-05-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
anonjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The legend had spoken. 👍
Sharing of baobao contact had stopped, only Lisa's contact is open for sharing but it's coming in fast.
Do not pm me asking for baobao contact anymore.
Bro can share ctc?
Old 27-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Shirley left already. i think she was last around 2016 or 2017? Good memories
Old 28-05-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
No idea, Bro. My ML network not 5G, limited coverage ...
Why not you pay a visit to Lisa, and ask her ?
no harm try..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Shirley left already. i think she was last around 2016 or 2017? Good memories
ya abt there... her hj skill until today i still cannot find another ml can fight one... maybe other pple wont find anything special la.. but my kkj and her hands very gam...
Old 28-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Lisa just informed that she had changed her mobile number. Those who had gotten her contact from me, please pm me for her new number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1