The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhost View Post
No need to say sorry... No hard feelings.... I'm not angry at all... No point to get angry with the PC with words.... This is a open forum for all to comment.... Young boy need match-making?? Don't make joke with me leh.....

Well shyshine... Guess yourself also frequent to Viet also... So, no hard feelings if I comment anything which you think otherwise... I just happen to see the thread and make some comments and share some experience.... Not here to talk about business... As I say earlier, if you want to know more about match-making details, just PM me....

Anyway, nice to know you from this forum....
Old 09-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well shyshine... Guess yourself also frequent to Viet also... So, no hard feelings if I comment anything which you think otherwise... I just happen to see the thread and make some comments and share some experience.... Not here to talk about business... As I say earlier, if you want to know more about match-making details, just PM me....

Anyway, nice to know you from this forum....
Nice meeting you too .....

No worries ... No hard feelings ...

Old liao need match-matching ... Young also need match-matching mah ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Nice meeting you too .....

No worries ... No hard feelings ...

Old liao need match-matching ... Young also need match-matching mah ...
Young one normally have alot of choice on their own... They do not need match-making.... The youngest who come to us is only 29 onwards....
Old 09-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
but there are still many doing it in vn. I remember few times i go vn, I saw the Taiwanese doing match making at a certain hotel. They still can let the girls stay in the hotel few days to test out.
What test are you talking, goods sold are not returnable. No warranty period allowed. haha
Old 09-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
What test are you talking, goods sold are not returnable. No warranty period allowed. haha
I know which agencies Kang Tou talks about... Well, I can say it is of like finding a FL not a wife... My end is not going to follow suite to create more problem.... Imgaine one man test this lady, and this lady again will be let another man test... Then I pray hard that the man not get disease....
Old 09-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

YAWN.....YAWN........YAWN......Goodnight Guys, Never know can be so tiring reading my own thread
Old 09-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
YAWN.....YAWN........YAWN......Goodnight Guys, Never know can be so tiring reading my own thread
Ha ha.... Nice one.... Good night....
Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wah...i had been rejected so many times trying to date decent gers...nvr mind still dun give up...cheong ah...wish me good luck...the next trip and may trip will be crucial for my future partner..
Wow this coming trip u meeting your dream? She has a sis??

Quote:
Some people likes to make comment where they don't even know what are they saying....
Quote:
vERY NICE TO SEE A TRHEAD OF VIETNAMESE LIFE PARTNER....
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess your keyboard must be old n faulty...
Quote:
Sorry... I'm not here to talk about business... If I want to talk about business, i have alot more to talk....

Ah dee, better comment when u know. BTW u know what is keyboard boh? The 100 plus keys that u press to type words on the screen. U typed with all CAP, I thought your keyboard is old n faulty. So u now know what I commented, b4 u know what to comment back on me?

Which sales person, which business man will say their services, their products are crap. U r not here to promote your services yet so many postings talking about your so called different services.... what crap rural area, what crap filter. What crap she is not WL. Your so called Viet family able to check her status.... So what esteem or trustworthy your family in Viet??

Anyway, as usual, I will stop here. U can continue selling your benefits and yet called it not talking about business.

Quote:
dun wori...am not keen to do this business...wish you good luck...
If u r willing to spend few thousands, pay me, I will help u find 1 village virgin ger, not WL... but cannot guarantee my family in Viet dun xao me..... Nbzzz I still waiting for u to intro me a virgin too....

Quote:
Boring topic.... lets get back to understanding instead of village gers....
Old 10-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u r willing to spend few thousands, pay me, I will help u find 1 village virgin ger, not WL......
sillypore man willing to pay $2,000 for a "proclaimed" virgin who go gl/jc work. I heard that in vn, the vb are willing to sell off their virgin at less than $1000.

you charging few thousands..... so must must make sure that every single hole/opening also virgin
Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you charging few thousands..... so must must make sure that every single hole/opening also virgin
Dun worry, I will test her myself
Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro... No hard feelings... I just comment base on opinion...
You can think otherwise and no hard feeling...
of course no hard feelings...you can say what ever you like...

Quote:
Tahan ... can .. why cannot Tahan ....
can tahan meh...you blew up liao...

Quote:
me Young Boy here ... just graduate and return from US ... no $$ no work ... no love ... no Wife .. no GF ....
me too very young boy lei..oso no $$$ to pay...

Quote:
Not here to talk about business... As I say earlier, if you want to know more about match-making details, just PM me....
then what biz are you talking when you say you are not talk business...all I read was you are selling your services by asking those interested to pm you...

Quote:
TS...yor thread now selling brides...haha...

Quote:
Wow this coming trip u meeting your dream? She has a sis??
haha...you better stick to yor LB which you luv most...

Quote:
sillypore man willing to pay $2,000 for a "proclaimed" virgin who go gl/jc work. I heard that in vn, the vb are willing to sell off their virgin at less than $1000.

oi bro...how come you knew what I wanted to say huh...

Quote:
Dun worry, I will test her myself
ya ya...all the newbie LB oredi tested by you liao...hihi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Actually all holes not virgin la. 小便 already make cb not virgin, 大便 make ass hole not virgin . 鼻屎 make nose not virgin. Got other hole virgin meh ?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

haha...you better stick to yor LB which you luv most...
Mai tiam tiam talk abt LB... Come come n I will show u what is LB.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mai tiam tiam talk abt LB... Come come n I will show u what is LB.
you been to bkk for only 6 mths...most of your posts have LB or katoeys...if you coincide your trip with me then we go and look for VB...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Sometimes, the Singaporean husband has to play a major role in the failing of a marriage with viet gals. Many Sgp husbands like to boast to their viet wives and give them false hopes. I have heard of many Sgp husbands boasting to their viet wives that they can easily get them PR or even citizenship. This is despite the fact that they are either unemployed or having unstable income. The next lie Sgp husbands like to tell is that Singapore is short of babies, so if their viet wives give birth to babies, govt will give PR and citizenship. All the false hopes created and if these hopes didn't materialize after some time, viet wives get disappointed and annoyed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1