The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Winnie from CF today. My first choice wasn't available, so threw the dice for Winnie, seeing she just arrived and with no FRs yet. Arriving at the scene, I was initially greeted by Kimchi (who is a knockout btw). Winnie, being the most fluent in english, was at hand to sort matters out.

Winnie is new to this trade but she exudes that smm, young girlfriend quality. The pic of her in the purple outfit is the most accurate. Boobs are large Bs with perky nips which she loves being sucked. This gal responds to a soft touch, so i was rewarded with an extended DFK and painted her til she quiverred and bucked intensely. She is one of the few who can extract 2 shots from me. Possessing an exquisite bbbj technique, she's certainly not green in this department. Definitely a gem imo. Be gentle with her and you won't be disappointed.

Would consider an RTF, after my date with Kimchi next lol!
Old 26-03-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
waiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to behold

Miki from Love Affair

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread...3#post22157083

Shy GF type , pretty SYT and petite body with big enhanced melons, like fucking with your first love (don’t expect service oriental type but she is those shy shy gf type, will easily KC you to love her)
And she is very less customer , yesterday totally no customer, and today I’m her first customer at 5:30pm, please do support her before she go back on 30 March

Look: 9/10, young SYT look (still a student in Thailand)
Body: 9/10 s curve body , small size body girl
Boobs: 9/10 big C+ enhanced boobs but soft
BBBJ: quite inexperience in this area, but turn her into 69, paint her wet wet and she will start her engine
FJ: 9.5/10 very very wet like waterfall, no need KY, she can ride very well and cum few times , know she is sweat and she is cummmmm
Pussy: shaved and no smell, low mileage
Communication: 10/10, English is excellent
Overall 9/10, best experience, if u like shy shy type with First love feeling , don’t miss this gem ��

Last edited by waiwaisan; 26-03-2023 at 06:55 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Suggest you delete the area location in your FR bro.

Think it is quite obvious and might be putting this gal and possibly others in an unnecessary risky position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaisan View Post
Miki from Love Affair

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread...3#post22157083

Shy GF type , pretty SYT and petite body with big enhanced melons, like fucking with your first love (don’t expect service oriental type but she is those shy shy gf type, will easily KC you to love her)
And she is very less customer , yesterday totally no customer, and today I’m her first customer at 5:30pm, please do support her before she go back on 30 March

Look: 9/10, young SYT look (still a student in Thailand)
Body: 9/10 s curve body , small size body girl
Boobs: 9/10 big C+ enhanced boobs but soft
BBBJ: quite inexperience in this area, but turn her into 69, paint her wet wet and she will start her engine
FJ: 9.5/10 very very wet like waterfall, no need KY, she can ride very well and cum few times , know she is sweat and she is cummmmm
Pussy: shaved and no smell, low mileage
Communication: 10/10, English is excellent
Overall 9/10, best experience, if u like shy shy type with First love feeling , don’t miss this gem ��
Old 26-03-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
waiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Suggest you delete the area location in your FR bro.

Think it is quite obvious and might be putting this gal and possibly others in an unnecessary risky position.
Done
Thanks for advise bro
Old 26-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
Cajoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Tammy from GX
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread...922&highlight=

Was scrolling SBF and this Tammy caught my eyes.
Texted bro GX for a slot.
Experience quite similar to bro bluengelz's post.
She's very hardworking, worth commending.
BBBJ with CIM for 1st shot.
Intense fj with great stereo system.

Will RTF if work schedule allow.

Pic taken from Tammy's phone
Old 26-03-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
puizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cici M4U

Boring sunday so decided to check in with the friendliest okt around.

Bro very patient and caught me in his crosshairs with his perfect description of his art collection he has currently in possesion.

Decided to go with cici and no ragrets.

Central area public transport ok driver bros gotta park somewhere nearby.

Opened the door to a work of art and was wowed.

Looks 9.5/10 young, natural exotic looks. She mentioned having mixed blood so there you go hard to give perfect score but as close at it gets

Body 9.5/10 power natural c cuppers with the appropriate thickness to where its required. Just thinking about the soft supple skin and boing boing body making me twitch.

Communication, she speaks very good english by thai standards but thai speaking bros get the best experience still.

Service 9/10 willing to serve, sop shower and pretty solid gfe to be honest.

Bbbj 9.5/10 power la this one. Will ask you if you are sensitive so she can adjust accordingly. Told her feel free to show me what you got and showed me she did. Bros who dont wanna end up w CIM pls tell her because she wont stop till you do.
Painting allowed finger no. Dk which bro have too much violent tendencies pls take care of this gem well bros. She will ask if wanna give her some feels also so you alr know what kind of pussy eating experience you gna have.

Fj: 9.5/10 very very good lay. No KY needed will ready your body language and adjust accordingly, very aware of her customers needs and has the idealogy of giving you the best fuck you can get. Will piston pump with you in several positions not shy to tell you when she's gna cum so you can have that extra motivation. Personal fave is doggy with that au natural boin ass. Pussy will kiap kiap once in a while (shoutout to the bros who know).

Overall a very good work of art we have here definitely unique to her own which is something special in current chiongster climate. All natural, good working character, very friendly bubbly nature as well. The experience you get is worth so much more than you pay. Tipped and left a happy man. Looking forward to taking a look at other art pieces my dear bro has and will bring in the future.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Arrow Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yelena from siamken

Tried her, dont look like a thai. Quite fair, and can speak Chinese well. She is experience in this trade, guess she work in dubai and taiwan before.

French and bbbj is good as well.
Can ride well.

Deserve an rtf

Price is steep, but service pretty good.
She will be here for 2 weeks. Do give her a try.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 18
discreet69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had first blood for Winnie from Club Friday.

I love to be greeted by the girl in party dress instead of lingerie, the feeling is not professional. However this is really her first time in this trade and in sg.

She is fair pretty and has red hair, as she is an influencer from BKK, look the same as in photo.
She is shy but has high GFE especially after intensive kissing. She gets wet easily and her moan sexy, like having sex with gf or ons that you pick up from club.
Her BJ is power, licking from balls to the tip and she can DT as well.
Very accomodating during FJ as she is horny as well, and can feel her pussy throbbing, feel like massaging my shaft.
Exceptional service and experience and high GGE, wil have a tough choice between Soo Yuen and Winnie, both from the same stable.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
screengenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Honey, Seduction

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks- 8.5
Body- 8.5
Boobs- 8
Painting- 9
Bbbj- 8.5
Fj- 8.5
Cim- NA

Overall
Honey is very genuine person. Whole time I was with her feels and looks very genuine. She may look bitchy in photos but completely opposite irl. She definitely satisfied my needs from gfe to bed scenes. Solid woman
Old 26-03-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Milan (Playboy Bunnies)

Went in with big expectations which were exceeded in every way.

All the reviews are quite accurate so I think no need to repeat the obvious fact that she is a super skilled FL with excellent service orientation and PR skills.

Numbers not really a fair breakdown of her performance level but just for routine:

Looks: 9/10 SYT Chio
Body: 9/10 Natural, womanly but not chubby. Nice ass!
BBBJ: 910 Hardworking and can adjust as instructed
DFK: 10/10 A wild wild wet tongue fight
Paint: Yes
Vibrator: OMFG YES
FJ: 9/10 Super responsive, and 100% for effort
GFE: She's super professional in the sense that zero effort to gong tao but you feel super relaxed with her
RTF: Yupppp

Guys she's game for more customers so have a go at this gem while she is in town!

Last edited by nakadashi555; 26-03-2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for WOW (Sex Republic)

I seem to be writing FRs for girls that have already been verified by senior bros but then again I do feel they deserve the hype.

Wow...is simply just that= wow. Really understand why so many bros up her.

She does take a bit of time to break the ice but once she's comfortable with you she really does engage quite a bit, asking me to show photos of my bkk trip (I obviously keep the sus photos stashed away safely hurhurhur) and why I spend so much time there.

As bros here have mentioned, her body's reaction to stimuli is really not faked! And yes, for those with sufficient patience and skill, orgasm not too difficult for her.

Not a time watcher and will check on you if you're comfortable and all- I was sweating a bit in my second shot and took a while to cum. Asked her if she was ok and she just responded with a "fuck me more". Wah beast mode flipped on and just ram until soldiers release. Finished and she gave me a wicked smile and said "siao siao mai?"

Really want to RTF her already lol.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KK50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jemy Mansion

Tried Jemy as a Friday wind down. Bro was easy to arrange with, no complaints. Fast to reply and we organized the details without a problem.

Jemy was as advertised. Tight package, super fun to be with. B cup up top and a good bubble ass. Accommodating for what I wanted and a great chat.

I can recommend and will try to RTF.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
feelme3D is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yogurt from Seduction

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ghlight=yogurt

Looks/ 10 like a beauty queen. V pretty

Body/ 8.5 maintained body and damn rounded ass

Boobs/ 10 huge breast. Love em huge breast

Bbbj/ 8.5 terribly good. Suctions on balls also well done. Super siok

Fj/ 8.5 good bonk. Very horny also might be because she is young blood.Felt connected.

Rtf: yes for her
Old 26-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Todej is one of the Best!Todej is one of the Best!Todej is one of the Best!

Fr for Mandy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...115&highlight=

looks: 8/10 very bubbly person Definitely above average
Body: 8/10 has quite a nice figure accompanied by nice boobs
French: 9/10 French really well plenty of tongue action
Bbbj: 9/10 plenty of slurping and twisting action accompanied by good suction
FJ: 9/10 Tried missionary, spooning and prone doggy didn't have any complains
about changing positions made love like young new lovers with was great
GFE:9/10 the only reason why it isnt 10/10 is cause her English is like a 5/10
Overall: good session thinking should return for a tarma session
Old 26-03-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

bad experience with Fuji from playboybunnies

found out not a F. waste time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1