The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good afternoon samsters,

Just to update some relevant information for the benefit of all the samster's hard cock here:

a. I no longer staying at east coast, Siglap. Now I am staying at Joo Chiat Place temporarily (awaiting for my new hourse to be ready in 2 months time).

b. My place avaliable for any hard cock to come between 10am to 10pm, subject to good prior arrangement.

c. I am all alone. I got the whole place to myself.

Now it will be easier for the samsters to visit my slutty tongue when their cock is at its optimal horniness.
Old 22-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skyye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice.super nice !(:
Old 23-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye View Post
nice.super nice !(:
Thanks for your compliment as my slutty tongue will always strive hard to make every erotic bj session as memorable and sextisfying as possible.

Its only fair and right that every samster who make an effort to enjoy my erotic bj is given the highest sextisying treatment of their hard wet horny cock.

My slutty tongue wants them to leave my place feeling good and rejuveniated.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Now can go meet u???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 25-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Now can go meet u???
Now?? In fact, anytime as long as your balls are overly loaded with more than enough hot cum to quench my thirst and feed my hungry mouth.
Old 28-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Good afternoon samsters,

1. When enquiring about my "Goodwill Free Erotic BJ Package", you may want to take note of the following:

a. As a form of respect and courtesy both to u and me, do intro yr name, age n race. This also serve to avoid my slutty tongue from being 'rotan' for licking and tasting an underaged cock.

b. Take some time to read, understand and digest all the information given in my earlier postings/feedbacks from samsters. This will enable you to make a well informed decision to try or not to try my erotic bj. Due to my busy work schedule, I do not want to waste my time to answer your queries when all the information can be found in my thread. Do make a due diligent effort to help yourself and me.

c. My "Erotic BJ Package" is designed for those horny cock who are spontaneous and confident enough to want to take ownership for making their well informed choice. Do not make me feel "accountable and responsible" for your "fear factor" of any kind. Be mature to be accountable for making your own choice.

d. My slutty tongue do not have a fetish for sucking n licking your horny cock in public places like staircase, dark alleys/public toilet or at some muddy, mosquitoes infested park. Remember, I do respect the community at large and do not want to break the law.

2. With a mature and a slight streak of 'adventurous' mindset for 'uncertainty', my slutty tongue will be able to serve your hard cock better.

3. Have a nice weekend ahead.
Old 30-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Good evening samsters,

1. From time to time, some email requesting for my erotic bj is in the format of "Badoo", "Facebook" or some kind of invitation to view pictures or send pictures...

2. More often than not, such emails are ignored or not replied to due to some operational constraints.

3. May I request a simple email from yr hotmail or yahoo will be suffice for making your request for my goodwill free erotic bj.

4. Its makes replying to your horny cock needs much more simple, hassle free and faster. After all, I am sure you want your horny cock needs to be attended to as soon as possible.
Old 30-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
A380_Jumbo is Cool - loads of Potential

from page 1 to 61, not even a single report was posted on your services

TS pls stop wasting bandwidth !

Go and get a life elsewhere TS !
Old 30-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A380_Jumbo View Post

1. May I be allowed to point out and clarify your misunderstanding of my offering of goodwill free erotic bj gestures and not services. I am careful not to use the term "services" as it may implied some paid transactional sexual insinuations.

a. Take note that my erotic bj is not and has never been a PAID, TRANSACTIONAL SEXUAL SERVICES. In other words, those samsters who seek out my free erotic bj are not my CLIENTS who did not spend a single dime of their hard earned money on any form of transactional sexual business or services with me.
b. Instead, they are respectable gentleman who value my ardent respect for their privacy as much as they respect mine. Discreetness is of high priority in our unconditional game of eroticism.
c. As such, any field report is totally immaterial. In fact, the samsters themselves are so strongly against the idea of writing any form of report as it could be highly detrimental to their interest and privacy.

2. Has it ever occur to you that there is no need for me to prove to you or anyone here at all how powerful and hungry my mouth can be? The reason is obvious and self explainatory: I am not a sex worker who needs to convince and persuade any hard cock to let me suck for my livelihood!

3. You may want to know I am the one who have the full total perogative to decide and choose whose cock my slutty tongue wants to deepthroat and enjoy.

4. On the same token, I also have every perogative to write and express myself in any way I like and deemed fit in my own thread! Stop being an irritating dictator to tell me what I can do and cannot do in my own thread!!

Free expression of speech does not give you the "licence" to run my life!!
In other words, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!
Old 31-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by A380_Jumbo View Post

Hello A380_Jumbo, did you go through every page to ensure that no FR was ever written about cqueen?

Post-screw, I reported on 12/2/2009, pg 58. FY benefit, this is what I wrote : "cqueen has stated very clearly what "she" is and is not, what "she" can offer and expectations stated very clearly, including age and free ONS in the privacy of her home.

We connected and I made her way to her home. Before that, I informed TS that me strictly TOP - never been poked in the ass and wish to remain a virgin there . The only poking will be done by me. Only crossdressers preferred - with or without tits neber mind.

TS is a wild one and I had a very good time. Gave a very good BBBJ and with CD, had her in the ass doggy style. She requested missionary which I duly obliged. Eventually CIM...would have wanted to go for 2nd round but take a rain check..."
Go check out pg 58 my friend. Anyway, I returned for a 2nd time...in cqueen's old sex nest. *wink*

Good nite, sleep tight and dun ever let cqueen bite...
Old 31-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

Make use of forum to advertise your services yet still don't want to pay to forum owner

No free meal in this world, FUCK YOU low class stingy cqueen !
Old 31-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Way to go sis CQ. In total agreement with u!

As for bro AC Milan's comments, dun think sis CQ is advertising, to me its more like offering her services as there's no monetary transactions involved. Dun understand what's the beef u have in this issue here??

cheers bros & sis, .........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 31-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Night Hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sistas, can i have yr contact?
Old 31-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

KarlVince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! some intense stuffs going on here. oh well, can pm me ur contact? we can hang out for abit b4 u decide if u wanna have some juicy meat :P
Old 01-06-2011, 01:39 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Ilovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hunter View Post
Hi sistas, can i have yr contact?
young boy getting ready to get suck by cqueen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1