The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Haiyo... We go out for happy hour then lah... I usually go to Dynasty with classmates.. gals there not bad.
Ok, let me know the date or sms me then.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 17-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Holiday Inn Hotel in Da Ya Wan.

I stayed in the above Hotel for a "romantic weekend" sometime last month. The location of the hotel is NOT too good. Surrounded by beaches but the water quality and environment is not conducive for swimming. We dont even wanto get near the beach as the sand doesnt look clean at all. Very disappointing.

The hotel itself is quite good. The room we had was facing sea n of a reasonable ok size. The decor has the standard like any HI hotels. But the amenities around is bad. No nice restaurants around. Has to take a cab to the town center for the nearest restaurants. Just 20m away fm the hotel we ll turn off by the fishy smell coming from the fishing boats n factories around.

We ended having our dinner at the Western Restaurant on the ground floor. Buffer @ 108rmb per person. Quite a wide range of choice. We like it. After dinner we had some drinks at the Music Bar on the second floor. One Philipino Duo was performing then. It's a Friday night yet only four other table was occupied thru out the nite. We hv many opportunities to request for the songs we like . The male singer got a good voice. We retire to the room ard 1100. Boring.....

It's not a good place for KC......No way i ll return to this place again... unless it's for Biz purpose.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 18-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Look promising, any brother can assist further to pin point the location of this DS main focus area that all bro can explore? Maybe can use gopgle map, http://ditu.google.com/, or mapbar ... http://www.mapbar.com/
Old 19-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
michael689 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

just to add on to bro tiongkoklan's suggestion, i was in Shenzhen on transit back to Singapore from Beijing last week and didn't have much time so i asked those 出租车at the airport roughly how much they would charge to go to DS, average price quoted is about RMB380-450 for those bros looking for a straight route to DS.

Hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post
Paiseh, bros, for not answering earlier – I do not log into sbf everyday – but to answer the questions posted, as well as the PM I received from another bro about traveling to DS from the nearby airports and towns, I will give the following info about traveling to DS.

From Shenzhen – there is no direct bus from Shenzhen BaoAn Airport to DS. The easiest and cheapest way is to take the airport bus to Lowu and take the bus as described above. There is a direct bus from SZ BaoAn Airport to Huizhou, but this bus also stopped at a couple of other towns and you still need to take the shuttle bus from HZ to DS – thus, I would recommend going via Lowu. The other option will be to arrange for private car, but I have not done this and would guess it to cost around RMB500.

Hope the above helps. Other bros who have been to DS may have other better suggestions or comments.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael689 View Post
Hi bros,

just to add on to bro tiongkoklan's suggestion, i was in Shenzhen on transit back to Singapore from Beijing last week and didn't have much time so i asked those 出租车at the airport roughly how much they would charge to go to DS, average price quoted is about RMB380-450 for those bros looking for a straight route to DS.

Hope it helps.
Actually the distant bet SZ Baoan airport n DS is abt Similar to SZ Baoan airport to CP to DS.

The car fm SZ airport need to go pass by CP ( on the Highway side) on the way to DS.

A few private cab drivers from DS had quoted me 350-400rmb for that journey. So the quoted prices u hv are abt right since they r drivers fm SZ.
Drivers fm DS (smaller town) normally can offer better places.

Old 19-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomsgame View Post
Look promising, any brother can assist further to pin point the location of this DS main focus area that all bro can explore? Maybe can use gopgle map, http://ditu.google.com/, or mapbar ... http://www.mapbar.com/
Try this :

中国‎>广东省‎>惠州市‎>惠阳区‎

http://ditu.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=2...db07% 3B5,0,1

Just take the express bus from Louhu bus station. Is ll bring U to the heart of town where the action is.

Last edited by Sinoview; 19-08-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old 20-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Does any bro know if there is a Direct Express Coach for traveling between DS and CP ?

We all know there is one between HZ city and CP whereby it's bus terminal is near the Train station in CP.
Old 20-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros Adidas, thank you for posting all the pics. You are amazing – you seem to have photos of all the cheong places!

I “borrow” your photo above to provide a “Spot the Difference” of LiHao. The one below was taken by me couple of weeks ago – showing one of the efforts by local operators to stay low profile during last month’s YD.

Thanks for showing the photo of JinTing Hotel that you have stayed in. It is located further down the Sports Road from LuHui & HongYuan. It’s relatively new 2-years old hotel.

Bro achw555, the sexy posters were very common and prominently displayed infront of many hotels to attract potential customers. Of course, you can never find the gals in the photos. But all the sexy posters are now gone – they were taken down when the operators decided to stay low profile during the YD last month due to the Provincial Games. But I’m sure they will slowly be making come back.

Bro travelcraze88, there used to have ExpressBus service from CP to DS but was discontinued due to lack of passengers – not enough support from cheongsters. There is only bus service from ZMT to DS. The only direct way now from CP to DS is by private car that will cost about RMB250.
Old 21-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Ok, let me know the date or sms me then.
bro SBX, u in sg? never jio me!
Old 21-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
bro SBX, u in sg? never jio me!
Yes, i am in SG now. When you free to have 'kopi' session next week? Me now having reservist, have to check my schedule.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 21-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

hope i can join u guys one of this day ... maybe yearend ...
i also having reservist, atec exercise next week lo, so shag n tired la ...
Old 21-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Yes, i am in SG now. When you free to have 'kopi' session next week? Me now having reservist, have to check my schedule.
Hey boys (SBX, Trellis, ISO, and Van Basten)... wanna go for happy hour either on Monday or Tuesday in one of those clubs in Mt. Sophia ??
Old 22-08-2010, 01:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hey boys (SBX, Trellis, ISO, and Van Basten)... wanna go for happy hour either on Monday or Tuesday in one of those clubs in Mt. Sophia ??
Sorry abang I'm in CP leh.
Old 22-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Calling bro WKK and SBX and ISO... I might be having a window in Mid-Sept for 48-72 hours..while traveling in China. I am thinking hard to go to HZ instead of CP... what do you guys think ?
Bro, yr sept trip fixed d? Long time no catch up...wanna meet u leh. But dont throw yr shoes on me after 3 singletone oh...
Old 23-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Bro, yr sept trip fixed d? Long time no catch up...wanna meet u leh. But dont throw yr shoes on me after 3 singletone oh...
I said window... not fix yet. I will sms you when it is fix.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1