The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Need not be curious, download a few apps and try yourself.
I don't play with those, my experience from pics vs real all from domes....
So wondering if still be the same if non commercial.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roam View Post
I don't play with those, my experience from pics vs real all from domes....
So wondering if still be the same if non commercial.
What makes you think that those ladies in the apps will not be commercial? If domestic maids can turn commercial, what not?
Instead of asking others who have tried, if you are curious, try them yourself. Even if you only venture to Dome 1, your experience can also be different from others who go to Dome 1, even if you guys engage the same lady there. One may get to DFK and 10/10 GFE while another gets none.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, duplicate.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 06-01-2024 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 05-01-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawshanks View Post
Some lady sent me a rose in Hinge.

Very open. Just want to fk.

Meeting her soon. She is legit as far as I can tell. We msg everyday on whatsapp. She sent her kiddo's pic with her in it to me as well.
Ladies from undertable are the same too
Old 06-01-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met some girls from SA. Brought them out separately for a meal, and realised I clicked real well with one girl. As I’m getting older in age, I wanted to test myself if I still got game and how long it takes to bed a girl from app.

Took me one week to bed her at a staycation without paying for ppm.

There are many girls asking for ppm but you just have to stand your ground to say no. No such thing as paying for meal and additional $$ without intimacy.
Old 06-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Archons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArchons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokespi View Post
Ladies from undertable are the same too
Is undertable a meetup social app also ?
Old 06-01-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, how old is this girl? Got bf? More details on how u bed her. Hehe best is got pics or vids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
Met some girls from SA. Brought them out separately for a meal, and realised I clicked real well with one girl. As I’m getting older in age, I wanted to test myself if I still got game and how long it takes to bed a girl from app.

Took me one week to bed her at a staycation without paying for ppm.

There are many girls asking for ppm but you just have to stand your ground to say no. No such thing as paying for meal and additional $$ without intimacy.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, how old is this girl? Got bf? More details on how u bed her. Hehe best is got pics or vids.
She is in her early 30s, currently working as a teacher in an enrichment center. She wears a spectacle and always in a sundress (I have a thing for girls in sundress) - those typical lao shi type. I find myself quite lucky to have found her. I get to bed her mainly bc we have the same horoscope so we have alot in common from the start.

Too bad she has a bf and she admit she is just being playful and wants to try something different before she gets married.

She even brought me to the office building where he bf was working and I pump her at the carpark. Nice B cup with nicely trimmed bush.

But I scare she fall in love with me so I always make it clear to her I have no feeling for her, just lust. Don’t want to cause a relationship to break up.

Paiseh bros, no pics or videos.
Old 08-01-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one bro 👍🏻 Pump her gao gao.
She is on SA means she actively looking for side entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
She is in her early 30s, currently working as a teacher in an enrichment center. She wears a spectacle and always in a sundress (I have a thing for girls in sundress) - those typical lao shi type. I find myself quite lucky to have found her. I get to bed her mainly bc we have the same horoscope so we have alot in common from the start.

Too bad she has a bf and she admit she is just being playful and wants to try something different before she gets married.

She even brought me to the office building where he bf was working and I pump her at the carpark. Nice B cup with nicely trimmed bush.

But I scare she fall in love with me so I always make it clear to her I have no feeling for her, just lust. Don’t want to cause a relationship to break up.

Paiseh bros, no pics or videos.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawshanks View Post
Some lady sent me a rose in Hinge.

Very open. Just want to fk.

Meeting her soon. She is legit as far as I can tell. We msg everyday on whatsapp. She sent her kiddo's pic with her in it to me as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Need not be curious, download a few apps and try yourself.
There are bound to have more misses than hits. Think about it, if the lady is of average looks and figure, does she need to go on an app to wait for hook ups or to know a regular man?
I have a friend's cousin who used photoshop or similar apps to edit and filter so much, guessed her mother also wouldn't recognise her, she just matched with some guys but never dare to meet. A real time waster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one of the guys messaged me and asked me about my previous experiences, and it reminded me of the post I did back in 2022 to conclude the bonks.. Here's a quick post about some of my impressionable my bonks in 2023.

1) J. Banker. 29. First date, grabbed her ass while walking in streets. Fucked in car. Second dates, went to the movie rent a room place, fucked in the room. Tried anal a little (but she said too pain and dont like). Great ass, great bj. But no boobs tho. Then I felt not very into her, moved on. Tho I took 4-5months to move on..

2) P. 21 year law student. Banged one night, felt she had a bf (she was acting abit sus), I didnt wanna get involved with anyone attached so cut her off. Slutty tho and sometimes said things that surprised me (asked me to COF)

3) W. 31 year old secretary. Banged her on first date and again on 2nd date. Wasn't so good. Decided to stop meeting her.

4) S. Nurse. 29. Great stuff. She's one of the only few who can make me CIM through bj only. Huge ass too. Very good girl. Decided to cut it off with her as didn't want to hurt her and she was looking for serious rs.

5) M. Student. 2002 baby. 173, taller than me. Looked very cute on social media. Ok in person, great bod. But somehow felt she was also seeing someone else, she denied though.. CIP.

6) J. 170. 2003 baby. Great stuff. Bought over 10 outfits for her. 6k followers. CIP none stop (her request)

7) G. 12k followers. Abit catfish actually..but she seems very sweet. still in contact, still ongoing. One night she texted me at 130am saying she's drunk and asked to meet.

8) C. Continued on from 2022.. 30. Very very slim. Spent countless nights with her. Ended as I felt bad to continue. Gave ARs quite often.

9) M. Those roadshow models. Looks better in person. Not many followers. My last bang of the year (and first bang of this year). Honestly not very good in bed tho.

10) R. Very sweet. Didnt get to bang her as she was really conservative, and by the time she asked for staycay, actually we quarrelled and it ended. Very petite, quite short, but great legs and ass. At that time, was controlled and monitored hard by another.. One of my regrets last year not banging her, and she's the only one on this list that didnt bang. Also went out with her alot, and didnt bang. It was enjoyable going out with her but intimacy wise she's not there at all.

11) WL. Some auditor..havent banged, only bj, she asked for staycay soon.. body is good but face chui. but funny to be with.

12) A. Fake tits. Ended with her as one of the other girls asked me to go exclusive. One of the few I CIP. Comes from rich family.

All from apps. Then got 2 not from apps which I wont describe here. One of which was my acquaintances date actually (she kept coming on me, and I asked told my acquaintance actually before doing anything, and he said pls go ahead).

Have since deleted all my apps..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
1. Matched with a 31 yo local cabin crew, single mother of 1 daughter. She had an abusive boyfriend while we met. She later broke off with him and is with another guy now. She is slim and petite. Resembles sonia chew. She is the only one that can ride me in cowgirl position until I come; let me CIP, CIM, f*ck her pussy then immediately she sucks my cock, HJ me till I cum. We met for 3 times before the conversation led to sex; how do you masturbate, how often you have sex with wife, what’s your favorite position etc. But we stopped because she wanted me to leave my wife and is high maintenance: fine dining, gifts, etc.

2. Matched with a 29 yo local working in finance sector in CBD. Slim and petite. She is humorous and easy going. She was the one who taught me about using a cock ring to make my cock harder and more sensitive. But I didn’t like that and didn’t have a need for it. She was also the first and only one who introduced me to anal sex. But I didn’t like it though it was kinky to cum in her anus, like a forbidden act. She would also spit on my cock before entering her. She likes doggy. COF was great with her. Her giving me HJ in shower was memorable too. Stopped becuase I noticed bruise marks on her thighs which look like other guys were doing her, though she said was her bf.

3. Matched with a 18 yo PRC. Super cute xmm. Slim, white fair skin, rosy cheeks, and quiet demeanor. Went to her rented flat whom she shared with 2 other PRC flatmates but were not around. She didn’t let me have penetrative sex but let me fondle her nubile breasts and gave me a HJ. Super cute and innocent. Stopped because no sex and her replies on WeChat was slow.

4. Matched with a 23 yo Japanese working as kindergarten teacher in sg. Very pretty, slim, big eyes, neat long hair, snow white skin, athletic. Met for a few months like going on dates, she sent me videos of herself playing piano. Stopped because no sex, she said she will not have sex with married men.

5. Matched with Japanese lady, early 30s. I dedicated a thread just for her because she is good. Status is complicated.

6. Matched with a 19 yo local poly student. Pretty, bubbly, beautiful smile with pearly teeth. She says she is bisexual, likes men and women. Had sex one time and stopped. Felt transactional.

7. I matched with many others on dating apps but didn’t go past the first date.
Hi senior bros, not sure if any of you were attached or married while going on dating app adventures but do you still put face pics if so? Especially for married bros
Old 17-01-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros, not sure if any of you were attached or married while going on dating app adventures but do you still put face pics if so? Especially for married bros
I not married, cant advise.. depends on whether ur partner have many friends?
Old 17-01-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
All apps have different users, some are
1 to kill time, just like to text but never meet anyone
2 married or attached but are blatant and open to look for FWB or flings
3 maaried or attached but just want to meet new people, without any planned outcome
4 others

Personally, if I go on an app and see users without a profile picture, or one that is obviously, overly beautified, I won't swipe to match or pm her. That should explain if a male user should put a real selfie or not.

Unless it's the likes of Sugarbook type of app, otherwise, I don't think it matters it the user puts a real selfie.
Old 17-01-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fucked a girl
im not really good in texting and calling a girl to slowly flirt and keep in touch.
after i experience this. i really want to share with all of you.
i cant believe paying money to settle it is such amazing hahaa. normally i tot paying money is just a service. but the experiece is like real girl friend. is hard to find this experience.
i know you guys is waiitng what apps im using
https://sugarbook.com/ here you go sincere sharing
Old 17-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
fucked a girl
im not really good in texting and calling a girl to slowly flirt and keep in touch.
after i experience this. i really want to share with all of you.
i cant believe paying money to settle it is such amazing hahaa. normally i tot paying money is just a service. but the experiece is like real girl friend. is hard to find this experience.
i know you guys is waiitng what apps im using
https://sugarbook.com/ here you go sincere sharing
Are there many local girls on sugarbook? What is the rate like?
Old 18-01-2024, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lawrence35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys , have been with this Malaysia girl PR fwb for 1 yeas she working as admin , 32 , her blow job is the best I ever had she really do it very slowly and her super wet and tight pussy are so good , but got no boobs , we have not been together for sometime , willing to give out if any luck one get her with no regrets she don’t really ask for a lot , because she is very horny type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1