The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Ya lor..no head no tail come here kpkb..sounds just like a clone..CPBoy to be exact. Just stir shit.
Hoot! Hoot!

See my signature for crook agents!

sentsggirls = CPBoy = vsat = Humlea = elvenskin

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 25-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
And what exactly has been your contribution to this thread?
Soi6, I've contributed in several threads. You can do a search.

More importantly, I don't waste bandwidth & use the forum Thread for chit-chat with a few kakis and waste bandwidth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why bother with an idiot? We tall cock, sing song, idiot also lan lan. Complain to police??
You're really thick skinned. Not sensitive and don't know how to behave in a public forum. Country bumpkin. Uncouth.

Quote:
Ya lor..no head no tail come here kpkb..sounds just like a clone..CPBoy to be exact. Just stir shit.
I don't know who's CPBoy. And I'm not his clone. I just look for and share info in this forum. Found you 3 guys personal chit-chat irriatting & asked to stop that's all. Sammy bro has given a PM function here or you can use Wechat/WhatsApp for your personal small talk. Please...
Old 26-08-2016, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
well i personally like pattaya. people just need to stop dressing and behaving like tourists...

I've so much fun in pattaya everytime i'm there.
Bro..my comments were tongue in cheek. Good that you enjoy it here.

These days I enjoy catching Pokemons.. Today got 4 pikachus at Central Festival.
Old 27-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This field report on the hotel is based on my recent trip to Pattaya. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. You may not have the same view point as me. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference.

Holiday Inn Pattaya

Address: 463/68 Pattaya Sai 1 Road, Nongprue
Banglamung, Chonburi,Pattaya,20150,Thailand
Tel: +66 38 725555
Website: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotel...-_-THA-_-PYXPA

Room type
These are the various room type available at the hotel. You may go to the web to take a look and decide what you want.
+Family Suite
+Executive Club Access Corner View
+Premium Suite
+Deluxe Room
+King Pattaya Bay View
+Twin Deluxe Room
+Ocean View King Suite

Hotel Facilities
RESTAURANTS
SWIMMING POOL
CONNECTING ROOMS
FITNESS CENTER
KIDS SUITE
TEA TREE SPA
ROOF TOP BARS

Prices
Cost varies to the type of room you want. I took the Ocean View King Suite that cost me about SGD$200 per night, that come with free buffet style breakfast. I book the hotel via 3rd party app. You may or may not get a cheaper price from other apps like agoda, hotel quickly or trivago. I am not sure, can try.

Ocean View King Suite Room

This is what i get for my Ocean View King Suite Room
Available in King Size, King Koi Bed. Unique modern decoration.
Rooms available on Smoking and Non Smoking Floors
Amenities included :
+ Personal High-Speed Internet Access
+ Coffee/Tea – making facility
+ Minibar and Mineral Water
+ Safe Deposit Box
+ Shaver outlets, Toiletries
+ Hair Dryer
+Cold And Hot Water

Overview on room
I feel like a home staying in this room. The room is cosy, big and clean. Air-con and wifi is very strong and comfortable. No uncessary log off. The room have a small sea view balcony that i can stand here face the sea and fuck. Besides that, it have a small sofa and table for chilling. There is no bathtub but a standing shower with a transparent glass to it that you can see your partner naked inside the shower. There are also sufficient socket for you to charge your phone. A small make up area. Everything is nice and cool. Lighting gave you a very nice ambience.

Overview on the internal look of hotel

This hotel was rated 5 stars and was very new. I think was just a few year old only. This hotel is also surrounded by many nice and good hotel like mencury, ibs and amari. It is very nice and elegance from the outside as well as the inside. It give you a very relaxing and comfortable feel when you step into it. The hotel can be access via taxi, motorsai or song tiaw. It also near to beach road and within walking distance to the beach and have a nice sea view too if you stay at high level.

Breakfast

A buffet restaurant located on the 4d floor serving daily international breakfast. I forget what the name of the restaurant called. The restaurant is very big as shown above. It has a nice ambience too. It has a wide variety range of food from Western to Chinese style. You should not miss the breakfast there. It was totally value for money and is worth it.

Summary & Rating
It was a nice trip and nice place for relaxing and forget all your woes. It was really you pay for what you get. Paid for the price so must enjoy and make good use of it. I would give an 9 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

NT, you live well...in the lap of luxury at Holiday Inn. My crony just stayed at Hilton (similar price, but older). Your Bkk Ratchada stay was more my league

Many Patts hotels come with balcony, but yours came with a view and puying action
Old 30-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
NT, you live well...in the lap of luxury at Holiday Inn. My crony just stayed at Hilton (similar price, but older). Your Bkk Ratchada stay was more my league

Many Patts hotels come with balcony, but yours came with a view and puying action
Not really, once a while must pamper myself. Life is stressful back in SG.
So there just enjoy to the fullest and relax to the fullest.

Life is short, you will not know what gonna to happen next.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 31-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Not really, once a while must pamper myself. Life is stressful back in SG.
So there just enjoy to the fullest and relax to the fullest.

Life is short, you will not know what gonna to happen next.
I like that life is short enjoy the moments
Old 31-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
?..., you will not know what gonna to happen next.
So i work hard, play hard and pcc even harder.....
Old 03-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from pattaya trip last week. 8 nights of crazy drinking and lots more. Happy to see my girl as i thought she was overseas but managed to catch up

Have to chill for a while before going back if not quite sian. As usual, lots of koreans, Japanese and Chinese chiongsters haha.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 04-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR.

3rd time coming pattaya. booked into a hotel near soi 6. quite bored of gogo bars and WS so me and my friend tried to venture out.

Went to this place at third road called season chill pub, basically a G-Club with tons of coyote lining up outside. Alot of cute and fair skinned gems. LD at 300 THB and up to you how much LD you want to buy, not fixed how many LD per hour like those in BKK. On a typical night, just buy 3-5 LD is enough. thats like 1.5k baht for her company the whole night. Then again this place has way more locals than foreigners so girls who can speak english are quite limited. drink prices at 2k THB for the bottle and VIP room at 500 THB for the entire night. can rabba rabba kiss and auto roaming in the room. worth it? definitely. Life band music and DJ after every hour. Same like in hollywood and almost every thai disco.

Another G-club to recommend in patts is La Mer almost same but here girls not as much and the place is more run-down. But lesser crowd here.

hollywood is still the same old place. Lotsa FL and BGs. Best time to head over is 11pm where the girls start coming in.

WS, saphire gogo is great, huge selection almost 80+ girls, there were 4 rotations. Sensations quality has went down abit, for the first time couldn't find someone i like. Up and coming is Ginza and Runway GGB. Can see that they scout for girls more suited for asian clientele.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Delicated to all the fellow pattaya bros here

Old 12-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Delicated to all the fellow pattaya bros here
5555.... i always when i pass by the sign

Nowadays not much of agg fan though... just clubbing/chill drink with friends there

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 13-09-2016, 11:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
5555.... i always when i pass by the sign

Nowadays not much of agg fan though... just clubbing/chill drink with friends there
Ya, there also some new bar, pub there too.

Old 13-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya, there also some new bar, pub there too.
Pattaya has all sorts of joints except one type - pcc club
Old 13-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Pattaya has all sorts of joints except one type - pcc club
Actually have, if u can find the bj bar there, i remember i pcced for a while before i ask the girl to blow me and then bonk at the sofa in the room upstairs...lol...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1