The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
I don't think anyone who tried mint will ever forget her. Sian that we don't get such gem anymore.
Same here, cannot forget her.

Hope she is well in China.
Old 30-05-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7942 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ara View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/zi-xin-massage/
Looks: As advertised in the photo, petite in size, should be early to mid 20s
Service: Massage was simple and short, sensual was good and upgradable service as well
RTM: Yes, once more as i think she is going back soon

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xixi/
Location: No longer in hotel as stated in the adv, new place is ulu and unique, first time visit in this kind of place...
Looks: Abit more mature than the photo, should be late 20s.
Service: Very vanilla, massage and SN when hj but kudos to her for not eating the time and insist on massaging until the time is up.
RTM: Maybe, still not used to that type of location...

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lulu-massage/
Location: Average, will need to pre-plan on the route for foot soldier i guess
Looks: Not really like the advertised photos but still very pleasant and pretty in person
Service: Nothing much to add, already regards as one of the better service provider right now.
RTM: Yes, glad to have her back
thanks for sharing. up u some points. am eyeing lulu but lazy to take action.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Recently got a ML asked me whether wanna 双飞 with her friend...

I am quite puzzled with the appeal of a plain vanilla massage 双飞. Isn't it just two girls massaging you then jerk you off.. Then of course you one hand one coconut. That's it?

Just wondering... Do you all think 1 +1 > 2

Or 1 + 1< 2.. I am inclined to believe it's the latter. Or am I missing out heaven? Haha.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Not worth lah....unless you can fire 2 shots in an hour.
Only worth tarma if overnight with 2 naked gals.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 31-05-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Angelofdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I been trying to look for the two tarma gal which i read was good.. tried messaging the regulars but in vain... does anybody have Cheryl/Miu miu ctc? Kindly share thx
Old 31-05-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7942 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

I am quite puzzled with the appeal of a plain vanilla massage 双飞. Isn't it just two girls massaging you then jerk you off.. Then of course you one hand one coconut. That's it?

Or 1 + 1< 2.. I am inclined to believe it's the latter. Or am I missing out heaven? Haha.
diff excitement I guess. does the idea appeal to you. if 2 shots, r u a 2 shots kind? I dont like because 2 shots not shiok.
I also find the extra person redundant. 😅
Old 31-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Haha yeah, I tried once before few years back and i ended up putting focus on the girl I preferred. Lol maybe guys can't really multi task that well in general :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
diff excitement I guess. does the idea appeal to you. if 2 shots, r u a 2 shots kind? I dont like because 2 shots not shiok.
I also find the extra person redundant. 😅
Old 31-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

The idea of it is >2, but the experience isn't. Nevertheless, you probably should experience tarma at least once in your chionging life, or you'll probably always be wondering what it feels like.

However, if and when you are game for it, my personal view is have a tarma session with two FN girls instead of SN girls, or you might end up being sexually frustrated, doubly.

And, if FJ is involved, it can be a killjoy to switch condoms when you switch between girls.
Old 31-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

if you really really really want to experience tarma once in your life, I don't recommend try in SG. twice the cost, same duration. Wait for covid19 over, go bali or jakarta (classic hotel etc.). Can also try in Shenzhen, for budget conscience. Twice the cost, at least not so siong.
Old 31-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone have tried Dan Ni and Lulu and can give a comparison on looks and services?
Old 31-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried contacting Lulu but no reply from her leh..
That difficult to book ah?
Old 31-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried An Xin?
Old 31-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeee View Post
I tried contacting Lulu but no reply from her leh..
That difficult to book ah?
She only started work yesterday, confirmed overwhelmed with SMSs. Try again and say if today no slot, can also book in advance too.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
She only started work yesterday, confirmed overwhelmed with SMSs. Try again and say if today no slot, can also book in advance too.
^
and also PSA don't call please. very annoying for MLs and cust. Especially in the middle of the night like 2/3am
Old 31-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

guys any chance to add my number in their wc group?

so many girl i like on slg cannot book. like 7prin,cassie and the recently dan ni. but weird i manage to book ai ni multiple times. just confuse how this work if can care to share? i try 55min message method by some bro here also cannot work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1