The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/lulu-massage/

just finish a session with Lulu

Look 7/10
body 7/10
BBBJ 7/10

you can choose to upsize your meals if you like to.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Saw rtc slg summer (forgot if thats her name) wechat taken with another sweet lady looks familiar, realise it is ziyu.
Old 01-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
1xhj but her list of service include bbbj.
So if every listed service also top up how?
FN also top up, want massage also top up. because $120 is for purely hj meh?
Of course it is still understandable if some ladies do not finish with a bbbj and will stop halfway to end it with a hj instead.

However I would still expect the lady to provide listed services unless its stated on the site that a topup is required. Any last minute attempt to ask for a topup is as good as using me to test her knife sharpening skills
Old 01-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
Anyone knows who is Zi Xin's house mate? thanks!
She is Baihe , can 双飞 as well
Old 01-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

deleted. ki ki told me already
Old 01-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Seeing you all talk about tarma here has convinced me to share my tarma experience. I had a few tarma experiences before, and like what some bros have mentioned, most of those were rather disappointing as the girls didn't have much playability. But I had an unforgettable experience with Cheryl & Miumiu in October last year, it was around 95% to how JAV depicts tarma to be like. I'm sure those bros that have tried tarma with Cheryl & Miumiu before will also agree with me.

We started with foreplay, the both of them were running their fingernails down my back and teasing my groin, then they both started giving me catbath, licking me all over, it felt damn shiok. Then I got on all fours and Miumiu slid under me, sucking my cock and licking my nipples, while I was fingering her pussy. At the same time Cheryl was giving me an AR. It was just incredible.

Main course then started. I lay down, and it was Cheryl's turn to blow me while I was having my way with Miumiu, zhut zhutting her nips, frenching her, and licking her pussy. She grinded my face and tongue with her pussy and it felt so good. Then Cheryl swapped with her, everybody knows Cheryl is a squirting queen, I made her squirt 2 times, it was so intense, her pussy was so wet and tasted delicious. The ladies then swapped again, and finally I unloaded in Cheryl's mouth.

Truly an amazing tarma experience and the fact that I still remember the details so vividly after 7 months or so just goes to show that this experience was imprinted in my mind forever. You can get amazing JAV-like tarma experiences here if the girls know what to do, and if they have high playability. Price is not cheap of course, which is why I have not returned to them for another tarma session since that one and only time, but hopefully I will get the chance to do so again one day.
indeed true, most tarma i had only 1 will bbbj during the session. C & MM were sucking my cock together, and we even french together
Old 01-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
deleted. ki ki told me already
Lol ML reading sbf again? Or white knight "updated her because concern".
Old 01-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha what was it about?
Old 01-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
err I don't know what concern you referring to, but I wanted to ask here if anybody knows if why ki ki page taken down. Then i recalled I have her wechat. She going back today but will be back in Sept, thats all.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Can someone share Cheryl's thread or something. Read the descriptions about her until gian gian but have no idea who is this lady.

I would like to know too.
Thank you
Old 01-06-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=sexnoob;20665539]err I don't know what concern you referring to, but I wanted to ask here if anybody knows if why ki ki page taken down. Then i recall
ed I have her wechat. She going back today but will be back in Sept, thats all.[/QUOTE ]

Too bad I didn't get chance to visit her , booked but had to cancel.
Maybe Sept lor, can be back so soon meh? Well see....
Old 01-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Saw rtc slg summer (forgot if thats her name) wechat taken with another sweet lady looks familiar, realise it is ziyu.
It's Sunflower, together with Ziyu.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybros can commando or c]mmando-ed this girl?

Review about the accessibility and rough age will be great
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/
Old 01-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Anybros can commando or c]mmando-ed this girl?

Review about the accessibility and rough age will be great
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4206

FL bro, 260 per shot
Old 01-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
another FL turned ML, she's just 1 out of the 3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1