The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 09-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl09 View Post
If the tcss time I can make it, I would like to join u guys!
Wah lau, you so free, sure can make it one lah .....
Old 10-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Wah lau, you so free, sure can make it one lah .....
Sillyporean (referring to linnaohia1 only, others should considered as lovely singaporean! ) mai come here n kpkb!
Old 13-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

hi guys.juz confirmed with the okt.he could manage to bring out 4 to 7 gals upon request on the gathering day.day proposed is on either 20th or 26th or 27th march.venue somewhere around taman sentosa or taman pelangi.time suggest around 8pm.welcome bros to share ur suggestions.pls pm me.thanks.
Old 13-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
hi guys.juz confirmed with the okt.he could manage to bring out 4 to 7 gals upon request on the gathering day.day proposed is on either 20th or 26th or 27th march.venue somewhere around taman sentosa or taman pelangi.time suggest around 8pm.welcome bros to share ur suggestions.pls pm me.thanks.
Hi bro,
where is the gal from? Indo / Thai /PRC..... damage?
Old 13-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Sillyporean (referring to linnaohia1 only, others should considered as lovely singaporean! ) mai come here n kpkb!
Wah lau eh, say liddat about me goot meh ... we so good ...
Old 13-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Hi bro,
where is the gal from? Indo / Thai /PRC..... damage?

he has many indons nowdays.if more than 4 gals booked that nite,then the damage is RM300.once bro chose a gal,i ll pass u the okt number.after that if u wanna nego. kah or arrange time or location kah its deal between u both,even myself also need to pay.i wont gain any good by doing these as me also his customer.juz i told him that me and bunch of friends wanna have some fun together,thats all.so bros,pls dun let me down or lose face wor.

date,some bros suggested it to be held on weekend.well,make a poll here.pm me pls.
Old 13-03-2007, 01:39 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mini Samster Gathering JB

[QUOTE=6" boy;1891510]Last night we had a mini TCSS in JB. Brothers attended were Bro KTL, JB Guy, jjmyarea, me and our guest of honor was Bro Fong from KL. Clap clap clap

bro dun post like tat leh i will paiseh 1 leh! later other bro in kl see this post then they will poke my ass with fire cracker again! hehehe! anyway it nice to meeting u all !
Old 13-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bro Fong

[QUOTE=fong;1900240]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Last night we had a mini TCSS in JB. Brothers attended were Bro KTL, JB Guy, jjmyarea, me and our guest of honor was Bro Fong from KL. Clap clap clap

bro dun post like tat leh i will paiseh 1 leh! later other bro in kl see this post then they will poke my ass with fire cracker again! hehehe! anyway it nice to meeting u all !
Bro Fong,

Nice meeting you.

You look very handsome - like a Japanese / Korean film star !
Old 13-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong View Post
No worries, even if ye ass "hoi fa", u can up mah. Unless u like sum other sport lor... tat needs ass one. Then sori dun find me hor, me not comrades.

So in a sense, u lucky the KL bros dun hang fire crackers from ye "flag pole".
Old 13-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
So in a sense, u lucky the KL bros dun hang fire crackers from ye "flag pole".
That was actually the next option that we considered.
Old 13-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
That was actually the next option that we considered.
Oopsie! Bro Fong, real sori I land u in deep water. But me steady one bro, if u can't up anyone, I m more than willing to help. Tat's what bro is 4 right???
Old 14-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=fong;1900240]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Last night we had a mini TCSS in JB. Brothers attended were Bro KTL, JB Guy, jjmyarea, me and our guest of honor was Bro Fong from KL. Clap clap clap

bro dun post like tat leh i will paiseh 1 leh! later other bro in kl see this post then they will poke my ass with fire cracker again! hehehe! anyway it nice to meeting u all
Bro Fong,
U ah, 1st time bring u to the pub in JJ, KNN the gals stick wiif u all night long, after the night, I still going there few time, she still asking you, how come..... next time pls give change to other brother hor.....hehee..

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69;1900432]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fong View Post

Bro Fong,

Nice meeting you.

You look very handsome - like a Japanese / Korean film star !
did u feel that his face so familiar meh , was saw in some of AV films before hor....hahahahahahahaha.....
Old 14-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bro Fong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
Bro Fong,
U ah, 1st time bring u to the pub in JJ, KNN the gals stick wiif u all night long, after the night, I still going there few time, she still asking you, how come..... next time pls give change to other brother hor.....hehee..
As I had mentioned, Bro Fong is very handsome and looks like a Japanese / korean film star !
Old 14-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
Bro Fong,
U ah, 1st time bring u to the pub in JJ, KNN the gals stick wiif u all night long, after the night, I still going there few time, she still asking you, how come.....next time pls give change to other brother hor.....hehee..
Bro jbguy, mai say liao,

Tat day at 1st 4 gals stick ard, usual lah c, we order beer from who mah. One CMI gal later smart smart vanish herself. One gal very shiok 6"boy n can c bro 6" oso really enjoy lar. I perspired a bit lor for him coz, from my angle, the gal like "she-wolf" wanted to devour my dear bro like tat.

So "song" lah bro 6' and order LD liao. KNN the other 2 want me 2 order 4 them woh. I say where can? 2 of them oso my "tai sou" mah. One Fong's one, the other ye one mah. I just make one tiny move or tackle them I sure cannot go home tat day. Furthermore I loyal 2 my taikor one, any seduction oso i no hiu one.

And so I told them so and just like tat I become David Copperfield lor... they become butterfly and vanish liao. Until..... bro Fong turn up and bro jbguy finish his pool.
Old 16-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

Flashing red light on JB vice

Attention !

JB Samsters pleased be warned that MPBJ / MPJBT / Jabatan Agama are now conducting at least 3 raids per week on HC / MP in JB District.

For details, please refer to the article below :

Report from The New Straits Times dated Thursday 15 March 2007 :-

Flashing red light on JB vice

JOHOR BARU : It will take some doing, but authorities here are hell-bent on ridding the city of vice activities.

They have started with Jalan Wong Ah Fook, which is a favourite haunt of Singaporeans looking for sleazy entertainment.

The street is famous for its budget hotels which are used by prostitutes to service clients and hair salons which cater strictly to male customers.

Jalan Wong Ah Fook and surrounding areas have just undergone a RM7.6 million facelift.

The streets have been widened, the Segget River has been covered and beautification projects have been put in place.

Closed-circuit television cameras have been installed on certain stretches of the road to ensure safety of tourists and locals.

There is a covered pedestrian walk along the pre-war buildings called the "Segget Walk". Behind those buildings is the "Meldrum Boulevard", which has restaurants and cafes.

But despite all this, the authorities are still trying to rid the street of its "red-light district" status.

"It’s a long battle, but we are making progress," said the city council public relations officer Lokman Sulaiman.

"Currently, there are at least three raids conducted by various government agencies a week."

The problem the council is facing is that they cannot revoke the operating licence of these places as the owners are not breaking the law.

"It is the individuals who use these premises. The owner is not going to chase them away for renting a room," he said.

But the council and police are undeterred.

"We will make it difficult for these people. We will continue with the clean-up operations.

The second phase of the state government’s beautification programme of the city centre is scheduled to start soon and Jalan Wong Ah Fook has been targeted again.

"The second phase will see more beautifying and upgrading projects, with more facilities being built for city folk," Lokman said.

It will extend from Jalan Wong Ah Fook to the Tropical Inn in Jalan Gereja, a stretch which covers almost five kilometres.

"Funds for the project have been approved under the Ninth Malaysian Plan," he added.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1