The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
If possible, drop this idea cos
1. indo chinese WLs are very rare, mostly work as FL and they are ususally above 28 and not pretty.

2. those who claimed that they are chinese by the joint OKT are actually OCBC .. Orang Cina Bukan Cina - not those type you preferred.

3. lastly, the real indon chinese either won't work as WL and if they do, mostly will priced at Rp1 juta and above

Hope this info helps.
do you really know or you think you know??
Old 08-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
u like that say the Emperor good meh?
wait the Emperor ask u go let dog fuck

blooder dnat, if u got go batam, dun 4get bLing me ok..
i want to go on tour
Old 10-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123 View Post
do you really know or you think you know??
CB swing, why u speak like Batam Man ....

Orrrr, I know already. Swing123 = Batam Man's clone

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 10-10-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
blooder dnat, if u got go batam, dun 4get bLing me ok..
i want to go on tour
Alright, if I got go I let you know

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 10-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
CB swing, why u speak like Batam Man ....

Orrrr, I know already. Swing123 = Batam Man's clone

eh,bila mahu pigi Hai San makan soon-hock???

i went there to ta pao soon hock last week....still very yummy......
Old 10-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

tar pao for buka puasa?
got also tar pao few bottles of Tiger Bir to go with the soon hock??
Old 15-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
tar pao for buka puasa?
got also tar pao few bottles of Tiger Bir to go with the soon hock??
tiger bir your head la......u know my preference is Heineken la............
Old 18-10-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
noiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here got lohbang for minivans driver on Batam?
Old 18-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiser View Post
Any bros here got lohbang for minivans driver on Batam?
Noo have ... but if you come out from immigrasi clearance, walk down the stairs and check with the drivers who approach you.

Nowadays most drivers got HP, they will ask their fellow mates who are driving van to come ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lalau ada pergi, lu cuba itu ikan lain .... 东星斑 .. lagi enak (dan mahau juga)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-10-2007, 12:04 AM
cindy74

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi bro,

Any recommendation to get pretty gals n Batam. Every time I go there, the taxi driver will drive me to many KTV, but all the gals CMI, either too old, too fat, see already will vomit type.

However, I always see many guys with very pretty gals (very active, like GFE type) in food centre, hotels, shopping centres and pub. Really envy them, don't know how they get those gals.

Any bros can share this info?

Many thanks.
Old 20-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

Any recommendation to get pretty gals n Batam. Every time I go there, the taxi driver will drive me to many KTV, but all the gals CMI, either too old, too fat, see already will vomit type.

However, I always see many guys with very pretty gals (very active, like GFE type) in food centre, hotels, shopping centres and pub. Really envy them, don't know how they get those gals.

Any bros can share this info?

Many thanks.
not sure where your taxi bring to...also you timing arriving Batam....

on Friday and mostly till Sunday.....most of the time these gals are either booked earlier by their regulars (calling from Sin/M'sia) or grab by noon or so.....

2 or 3 quite popular are the Queen/Dynasty/Permata Indah/Femina/(one newer one at just directly opposite the Windsor Food court main entrance - not sure what's the name)

and they are not far from each other also...hope it helps..
Old 21-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello fellow bros.. below is my humble but rather long FR for my recent trip (19-20 Oct 07) to BT with me buddy. This time round, the trip was alot more ‘interesting’ than before with both good and really bad encounters with ceweks.

0730hrs - Left home, looking forward to cheong BT with my buddy together. My buddy, who’s a frequent visitor to BT for business, had already made prior bookings with both Hotel Utama and his favourite taxi driver respectively. The taxi-driver, is the nicest and very jovial Chinese man I have ever met.

0745hrs - Hopped into a cab and headed for Harbourfront. As I entered CTE, I suddenly remembered and discovered that I had left my passport in my car! Was cursing and swearing at myself silently but still no choice, had to request the taxi driver to turn back to my place and retrieve my passport. Then headed out to Harbourfront again.. sigh, with all the ERP and peak hour charges, my final cab fare was a massive S$26!

0830hrs - Was half an hour late meeting my buddy. Immediately had my breakfast then went to buy the ferry tickets for the 0945hrs ferry (Wavemaster 6).

1000hrs (Indo time) - Reached Batu Ampar. Cleared customs then went straight to the money changer as the rates are much better at the terminal. Then proceeded to get some smokes which is located just at the front of the makan place besides the departure hall (I smoke Pall Mall and it costs only RP6000 for a 20s pack! Sing dollar approx S$0.97) Exchange rate was at 6160 at the money changer in the terminal. My buddy then proceeded to contact his taxi driver and we waited for about 10mins before the good man arrived.

1020hrs (Indo time) - Reached Utama and we checked into our family room

1030hrs - 1200hrs (Indo time) – As it was still early, I went jalan jalan at DC Mall whilst my buddy went to pay his business associates a short visit.

1230hrs (Indo time) - Our kind driver arrived to pick us up for our bak kut teh lunch. We went to this place called Penuin Pagoda (i can't remember if it's 'pagoda' but it's directly opposite Top100 shopping mall). The bak kut teh is, at least to all 3 of us, is THE best we have tried. Lunch costs a total of RP82, 500 (approximately S$13) including drinks.

1330hrs (Indo time) – Immediately after lunch, we proceeded to the joints to pick our girls for our stay. Went to the 1st joint, not bad actually, saw 2 I liked but my buddy couldn’t find any to his liking so we decided to go to the next joint and see how.

1400hrs (Indo time) - Reached this place called SEDONA COUNTRY KTV but Went in to check out the girls and after 'scanning' for about 30secs, popped out this INDO-CHINESE girl, yes INDO-CHINESE and she looked quite young too! So I checked with my buddy if he wanted the girl and he 'offered' her to me if I wanted. So I checked her price with the mamasan and she costs Rp350,000! Mai tu liao, onz! My buddy decided to find another gal in SEDONA as it would be easier if they are from the same joint and best if they are friends. Tania, the Indo-Chinese gal whom I booked, 'pressured' my buddy to take her friend, Indri (not bad looking actually) and with that, he decided to go for Indri. Indri cost my buddy RP320,000.

1500hrs (Indo time) - Reached Utama and we made small casual talk in the room. The girls were quite shy actually as they have never gone on 2M2F (but separate) situations. Indri told me that she had gone on 1M2F and 2M1F before but not 2M2F so she claimed to be embarrassed. But hell, dimmed the lights and shot our first load with our respective gals first then say.. I must admit Tania is quite a looker at 19 yrs of age and Indri too although she looks like she's in her mid 20s.

1545hrs - 1800hrs (Indo time) - Slept through and woke up at 1800hrs. Indri approached me telling me that they'd prefer to go back to their home vicinity for dinner and requested for Rp50,000 each (Tania and herself). We weren’t exactly totally comfortable with the idea ‘cause we paid for booking so to us, its full-time accompaniment from leaving the joint till the next morning. But since it’s just dinner, it’s ok with us and with that we each gave our respective gal RP50K for dinner and told them to be back by 2100hrs Indo time. We had no fear or worries that they might just disappear because their bags and whatever stuff they had were all in our room. The only ‘fear’ was the time of return only.

1830hrs -2030hrs (Indo time) – So we went to the Zhi Cha stall behind Utama and ordered 1 sambal kangkong, 1 Big Head Clams, 1 Fried Onion Eggs, 1 Hot plate tou fu, and 1 fried beehoon for my buddy and 1 mee goreng for meself. On a scale of 10, I'd rate the food a 7 to 7.5. And the total bill rang up a grand total of RP84K (approximately S$13! same as bak kut teh!) with drinks included. Where to find so cheap lah…We sat, drank and talked abit till about 2030hrs before heading back to our rooms as the gals do not (and MUST NOT) have our keys to our room.

2100hrs (Indo time) - The girls were very punctual, that’s speaks volumes in terms of gaining trust and ultimately, the tipping at the end of the booking. So we talked cock abit and watched TV for about 2hrs before our 2nd bonk.

2330hrs (Indo time) - 2nd bonk time! Here's where the situation took a turn for the worse, not with Tania but with Indri. Tania (my girl) had ‘A’ ratings in every department. She was cute and pretty, slim, with 2 tattoos on her shoulder blades and she was a fun person to be with.

Indri, very unfortunately, had an attitude with a capital 'A'. At about 2330hrs, my buddy very politely requested for a 2nd bonk but she said she want to sleep, pulled a long f**k face (I’m sorry bros, even though it’s over, but when I’m writing this FR the recollection of what happened makes my blood boil again). After much persuasion, she ORDERED my buddy to go wash up.. my god, can you believe it!?! Whilst she stripped to her birthday suit and waited for my buddy to come out of the bathroom. When my buddy plonked himself into his bed, Indri conveniently decided to ignore my buddy even though he had done what she wanted. But somehow, she decided to 'get it over and done with' with my buddy; I told my buddy to give her a good f**k then whilst me and Tania were in our own world. I came first and I went to wash-up whilst my buddy was still bonking Indri.

When I came out, I saw Indri and my buddy seated at the coffee table in our room. My buddy had his finger on 01 piece of RP20K, pressed onto the coffee table. I asked him what happened and he told me that Indri wants to leave early so I said good then, don't like her attitude anyway. (But I told Tania that she can stay if she wants to.) My buddy told me that Indri approached him after their bonk and wanted to leave early, mind you it was already like 1+am Indo time and my buddy agreed to let her go but she buay pai seh asked for tips from my buddy. My buddy was still kind enough to offer her Rp40K (2 RP20k notes) despite her poor attitude and service but she wanted more! WTF! RP50K was what she wanted and my buddy relented. He took out RP50K but didn’t hand it to her yet as he wanted her to return the RP40K she was holding in her hand but she refused to and returned only RP20K, telling my buddy that the other RP20K would be for cab fare. When I heard this, my blood pressure immediately shot up.

I told Indri very firmly that we paid money for overnight booking not a few hours, my buddy gave her RP50K for dinner which she DID NOT have it with us (which was fine), her extremely bad attitude and now after the 2nd bonk, wants to leave and still dare to ask for RP70K of tips?? Luckily, I came out of the shower just in time; otherwise she’d have bullied my buddy into giving her RP70K. I told Indri, Rp40K like it or not, is all she’s ever going to get and that she is very lucky that my buddy would want to tip her at all! I also told her that if she ain’t happy with the RP40K, she can leave it on the coffee table (when I reached out to take away the RP40K from her hands but faster than lightning, she kept the RP40K.) Then I told her, “Indri, sekarang, tuka baju and GET OUT!”

Tania was at a loss because I was always smiling and joking with her but the sudden change in me also made her feel pretty scared too. But I reassured her it’s got nothing to do with her and that she’s more than welcomed to stay the night if she wants to but alas, Indri and Tania are good friends and Tania chose to leave with Indri. What luck.

So both Indri and Tania quickly changed and before Tania left, I gave her RP80K as tips and she was so happy but why did I gave her so much? Because she NEVER once breathed the word ‘tip’ to me and moreover, her attitude and service was tip-top so she definitely deserves every cent of the RP80K.

So bros, this is quite an out-of-the-norm FR with both good and bad experiences. I was lucky to have met Tania and unfortunately, her good friend (Indri) which my buddy was a living nightmare. This has got nothing to do with Sedona Country or the mamasan or whatever as it all boiled down to the individual and in this case, Indri.

I will post Tania’s photo here as proof that she’s an Indo-Chinese and you may like to engage her services at the below address too. Trust me, DO NOT TAKE INDRI, for sure total regrets.

SEDONA COUNTRY
Komp. Jpk Blok B No. 26-27
Nagoya Square
Batam, Indonesia

Tel: (0778) 428-022

It is not in my personal interest to be writing FRs about bad ceweks as I only hope to share my experience with fellow bros so that you will not suffer the same fate as me, or rather, my buddy.

Cheers!

Dex
Old 21-10-2007, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oops, sorry bros, can anyone teach me how to attach pix in here? Please? Alternatively, you may like PM me your email address and I will send it to you.
Old 21-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will post Tania’s photo here as proof that she’s an Indo-Chinese and you may like to engage her services at the below address too. Trust me, DO NOT TAKE INDRI, for sure total regrets.
Hi Bro DexDJ,

I believe many bros visited Batam also encountered some really bad ones once before if not more..including me too...4 years back
From your FR ....she's really very bad...someday she might meet another aggressive person.......but actually you can call and tell the mamasam about it before allowing her to go........but anyway never mind la...have a big heart forget about it.......as chinese saying ....ta ren bu ji xiao ren kuok...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread