The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2015, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Had a tiring week and decided to try out a ML.

Visited Virlin from http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5730

Went to the place, not very discrete but good enoug. Went up, was greeted by a petite lady. Asked me to wash up and dry myself (ok, I wasn't really expecting much). Started out with HJ and some frenching and her skin is pretty smooth. Boobs were big but I got scolded for squeezing too hard.

Massage was ok not fantastic but good enough. After massage came JG. She explained to me what it was and how good it is for men. Quite chatty and her English is decent la. Went for second HJ but couldn't let it out.

Face:7/10
Body:7/10
GFE: 7/10
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10

RTM? maybe.
She is more of a GND type..
Old 25-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
YO broz

Just checking, did Venus change het contact number. I tried to book venus using the number provided at the website. Book but upon arrival different gal.

Had the most horrible massage ever. But in the hindsight, her b2b n hj was fantastic.
Checked with her today. She going to get her page updated she says. Stay tuned. 9345 number is not hers.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 25-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
Loaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posted in the Ling Er thread, but posting here too for exposure:

-----------------

I'd say I'm a Lisa/Ling Er veteran by now. I haven't visited anyone else in almost two years. Here's a report from my latest visit.

Massage: The perfect relaxant after a day in the office. Each time I nearly fall asleep. Make sure to tell her if you have any problem area for her to concentrate on.
8/10

HDLY: Starting with her electrical fingertips she will skim your butt cheeks and then work her way slowly to your balls. Be sure to raise your pelvis in order to give her a better point of entry to the full base of your shaft.
9/10

Breast rub: YOu think you know what to expect but the sensation is a surprise every time. Her heavy breasts will plough your entire back area with her hardened nipples reaching places her tits are too big to enter.
9/10

Catbath: I'm not such a fan of the nipple sucking, so the best part about this is the chance to caress that overly generous side-boob. I have big hands, and can hold a basketball upside down with ease, this however is an entirely new "ball game". ;p
7/10

Juagen: Deep tissue cock massage which will have you grasping the sides of the massage table with throbbing sighs of ecstacy. She will push you to your limit and leave you begging for release...
8/10

BF: ...and never has a release been so grand: between those super-huge slippery melons. I've never been able to last longer than a few minutes. This is straight out of a Japanese teacher/student hentai (Research Umemaro 3D). She won't slow down pumping you until you've given every last drop between her breasts. Each time I'm left with pins and needles across my entire body after a gasping orgasm.
10/10

Next time I'm going to enquire about 2hr/2shots with a cig break in between. That will be my next report. ;p
Old 26-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
right-hander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Regulars have a separate number for Venus
seeing all the great reviews, i always wanted to give Venus a try but she disappointingly fly aeroplane 2 times liao. i may not be a regular so if you do not want to take my business just say you are fully booked from the start.

#1. messaged her to confirm a 8:30pm appointment and she says ok. i thought hor say liao. 8pm messaged me back "Sorry!! 8:30pm cannot!!"

#2. a week later, tried to message her again (at around 12pm) to book for a 9pm slot. she replied back 2-3 hours later saying she can only confirm at 8pm. WTF? i just ignored her and booked another ML and true enough, she messaged back at 8 plus to say the same thing again.

worst attitude ever. so what if you are popular.
and after reading some posts here, i do not want to risk seeing a different girl from Venus assuming i managed to book her successfully.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Apelles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reviewing all the postings, I decided to look for Michelle.

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=504983

Quick FR:

Looks: 7/10
Not SYT, but still pleasant looking. Sexy in a mysterious manner.

Services: 9/10
plenty provided, which many bros already mentioned. Her session includes facial wash and eat candling which I don't remembered encountering with others.
The H2H massage has an erotic touch.

Massage: 9/10
Good strength. Can feel the aches loosening after the massage.

JG: 10/10
Excellent. Can be compared to those I had in Bangkok.

Others: 9/10
Atmosphere of the place is nice, soft spa-like music. Room is also well decorated.

RTM: Yes.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bros who's looking for deep tissue sports type massage , no shortchanging time, good attitude, super discreet location. The best location so far I got.
Very polite , humble & matured MILF
English speaking & is now a local here..
http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=477261
Thanks bro for the recommendation, I tried her last week. Brief MR as follows:

Location: Central. Abt 10mins walk from MRT and super discreet . Her room kinda reminded me of Petain though.

Looks: 6.5/10 A bit auntie looking but pleasant. Kinda grows on you.

Body: 7.5/10 For a milf, I find her body Well maintained with nicely shaped C cuppers.

Massage: 7.5/10 Confirmed not piano and has sufficient strength to make me grit my teeth and bare with the pain on a few occasions when she was focusing on my troubled back. She does tend to use more of her elbows though. Will be better if she has more variations on her technique. She definitely puts in effort though.

HDLY & HJ: 7.5/10 Started prone and when I got sufficiently hard, was asked to turn for the finale HJ. I got to get her to bare her top, caressing her boobs. She gave a brief catbatch and I got to caress my face on her boobs for additional stimulation.

Service: 8/10 Chatty and friendly but knows when to focus and keep silent when I just wanted to relax. Out of all the MLs I visited so far she's only one that didn't check h/p..or maybe I visit during really off peak period.

RTM: Yes coz it seems my regular Amy has gone MIA.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Calibro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=453877

Finally... After such a long wait, managed to booked a 90 mins session with Michelle. Again, never failed to impress me.

Washed my face clean after last few nights sleepless doing my mahjong session, followed by ear candling. Body is now recharged after her hard finger pressing massage. Her H2H feeling massage and juagen is top-notch. Definitely hard to find nowadays in the forum.

What's more impressive is her efforts in PR. Chatty but not nagging type who flooded you with all their personal problems. Made me feel like a distinguished guest. Will definitely return when I can get my next appointment.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
darkien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since the masseuse I always go to seems to be MIA (Amy) during this period, can someone reccommend one that is similar?
Old 05-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
BrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally managed to get my first booking with Venus a few weeks back. Place was easy to find and quite discrete.
Wow! Great body. After the shower together I asked for the 70 minute 2 shots option, so she told me to lie on my back so she could get right into my first hj. Great experience with a nicely finished off boob job which ended with her using my didi to rub cum all over her great boobs. Then after she wiped us both off, she started with the massage, which was great as my mussels were still twitchy after having just blown my load. Overall massage was fairly good too. Then she got into the second round of excitement with playing my ass crack and balls etc. Flipped over onto back again and finished me off with the second hj and boob job. Both times I came were electric. Great service all round and I really like the showering together before and after.
Will book again for sure.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This seems to be becoming the Venus thread!

Any other English speaking girls out there??

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 07-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
This seems to be becoming the Venus thread!

Any other English speaking girls out there??
http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=514100

this one does, and is really pretty with nice body. Small boobs tho, but still a good handful to grab. GFE is there. Ask me FJ or 2XHJ? off course FJ lah hahahaha .... gave me a relax massage after.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Bei Er still available? http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=483650
Old 07-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=514100

this one does, and is really pretty with nice body. Small boobs tho, but still a good handful to grab. GFE is there. Ask me FJ or 2XHJ? off course FJ lah hahahaha .... gave me a relax massage after.
Bro, thank you for sharing.
She provides 2 X HJ?
Website states only FJ at $120 per shot.

By the way, is she staying on her own or shared accommodation?
Cheers!
Old 07-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She provides 2 X HJ?

Cheers!
She also advertised massage + 2HJ in another site.
shared unit.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She provides 2 X HJ?

Cheers!
Reading about her in Bro Stiffness thread. Sounds like location is a big no no. Bathrooms stinks of pee apparently! So only go if that doesn't bother you.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1