The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Writing forum my points goes up and down like stocks.
Haha. Some like and some hates.
Someone is getting upset over my post written on my ml's and her 3 habits.
He zapped me 40+ points giving the comments " Imao lao cb also you want? "

This brother didn't even pm me to verify is it the same lady I am mentioning, how can he be so sure she is an lao cb? Zapped people very fun rite? Haha... I am not worry about my points, I am here to write out the facts of the types of ladies I have met.

If you felt very unsecure with your lady then just "Bao her" if not you just seat back and see her service other men.

65pts / power 1.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:

This brother didn't even pm me to verify is it the same lady I am mentioning, how can he be so sure she is an lao cb? Zapped people very fun rite? Haha... I am not worry about my points, I am here to write out the facts of the types of ladies I have met.

If you felt very unsecure with your lady then just "Bao her" if not you just seat back and see her service other men.

65pts / power 1.
Thanks to bros who up my points.
Old 15-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
How you guys handle the KC game? Usually if happened to oneself, will be lost inside and can’t get out.
just view everything as a monetary transaction.. then feelings will become superficial only.
OR
learn 1 hard lesson. key point is learn from it.

for me, I learnt one easy lesson from Adelphi days. And that kept me in-line all these years.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 15-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to bros who up my points.
Thanks all the brothers for support.
- kombust.
- liketosleep
- nch08.
- sexshoot.
- pooptato.
- heartland lover
- Reddington.

Last edited by Newsasap; 15-12-2022 at 07:07 PM.
Old 15-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
just view everything as a monetary transaction.. then feelings will become superficial only.
OR
learn 1 hard lesson. key point is learn from it.

for me, I learnt one easy lesson from Adelphi days. And that kept me in-line all these years.
Yah. Totally agree. Keep telling our "Transaction nia!"

But not easy lah. We must have 2 mindset
1) During the session play like 豬八戒.
2) Whatever the FL/ML say we must have the 唐三藏 mental strength to reject all too good to be true stuff.

Once feel like going deeper liao better search for another playground.

I believe most of us sure got kana KCed before. Mine was a siam bu at V forget what number at Macpherson.
Old 15-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

65pts / power 1.
I also kenna zap so jialat, dun know wat is the reasons. Dun know they misunderstand my comment or never read the comment properly. Anywhere I dun care the points, just sometimes will share some comment only 😅
Old 16-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for Bros who upped me the points 🙏, not really paid attentions on this, sometimes just want to gave more infos to Bros who need its. Cheers
Old 17-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two days ago, i went to find my regular ML. We were chatting and she told me two of her customers trying to chase her, even bought her gold ring and gold pendant. She didnt want to accept but they insist leaving it with her. She show me both item. The ring is about $600 to $800. The other pendant about $200 plus i think. I ask ML why never wear, she say she intent to give back them, so it is still in the shop. She also say she will never enter a relationship with customers just because they give expensive gifts. I think there a lot of bros here who are very rich and willing to please the ML even if they dont stand a chance. Well i think not all ML are the same, cause some have a family to feed and they didnt want to have any trouble. Most relationship will end up to alot of trouble.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 10
Greatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond reputeGreatmax has a reputation beyond repute

MLs either have no chemistry with the clients, or already have husband/ kids back at hometown, or already have bf, that's why don't want to get involved in any relationship with any clients
Old 17-12-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
Two days ago, i went to find my regular ML. We were chatting and she told me two of her customers trying to chase her, even bought her gold ring and gold pendant. She didnt want to accept but they insist leaving it with her. She show me both item. The ring is about $600 to $800. The other pendant about $200 plus i think. I ask ML why never wear, she say she intent to give back them, so it is still in the shop. She also say she will never enter a relationship with customers just because they give expensive gifts. I think there a lot of bros here who are very rich and willing to please the ML even if they dont stand a chance. Well i think not all ML are the same, cause some have a family to feed and they didnt want to have any trouble. Most relationship will end up to alot of trouble.
Modern ladies will ask for at least a 1 carat diamond ring and not much lady fond of gold these days unless the woman is an older auntie.
Or maybe the guy just too clever that before the lady request for a diamond ring the guy intercept her request with a gold ring. 先下手为强。5 times cheaper.

是不是有这个可能?
Old 17-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Modern ladies will ask for at least a 1 carat diamond ring and not much lady fond of gold these days unless the woman is an older auntie.
Or maybe the guy just too clever that before the lady request for a diamond ring the guy intercept her request with a gold ring. 先下手为强。5 times cheaper.

是不是有这个可能?
Yes diamond are more expensive but when want to exchange for money, its become much less value. Gold is different. Resell the value is there. The ML i know is not after the gifts, she only want repeat customers. If not she would not show me the gifts. She already reject them, telling them the gifts is always there for them to take back. Can only say not all ML are the same.
Old 17-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes diamond are more expensive but when want to exchange for money, its become much less value. Gold is different. Resell the value is there. The ML i know is not after the gifts, she only want repeat customers. If not she would not show me the gifts. She already reject them, telling them the gifts is always there for them to take back. Can only say not all ML are the same.
In my cases all want diamonds, they say diamonds are forever, 永恒的爱。they feel very proud and shows to their peers,
To them, Men who gaves diamond are romantic guys or they called white knights.
Gold or diamonds it depends on ladies or aunties.

I had a lady break off 4 years ago, we still in contact. she still wearing my diamond ring today.

124/power1

Last edited by Newsasap; 17-12-2022 at 11:47 PM.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Maybe she is different, but if it's a Rolex watch, wonder will the ML respond differently.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Maybe she is different, but if it's a Rolex watch, wonder will the ML respond differently.
Not sure. We never know.
Old 18-12-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The ML i know is not after the gifts, she only want repeat customers. If not she would not show me the gifts. She already reject them, telling them the gifts is always there for them to take back. Can only say not all ML are the same.
Seems like she has achieved her purpose. You believe in her story totally. She gets to keep the gold gifts. Cleverly, she also used them to show her customers and spin a story that she is special and not money faced. Now all her customers think better of her.

Then Mdm not money face goes back to shaking our cocks for money. Why will someone who left her home country to shake cocks in SG not be motivated by money?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1