The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2007, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
ArachnophobiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlim View Post
Was in Kunming in from 20 to 25 October. Stayed at Bank Hotel, not exactly near any action area, but Taxi in Kunming is cheap so not a problem. Me and my buddies had a chance to explore a few so here is part 1 report.

PART 1: Sauna
Kai Wah Plaza 8 Fl is where the action is. The full service is 600RMB.
BBBJ was very very good with CFM look, always staring at you.

Part 2: FL (Fastfood 200 RMB from OKT); Another Sauna (500RMB); FL (overnight 300RMB)

If brothers like report, please up points. Past reports go unappreciated :-((
Bro. Will up you when I recharge. Maybe you can share some of the contacts and places with us. But 600 for sauna looks a little steep also. Another case of Taxi comm ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname View Post
Wow. I've seen and done a lot in my life, but this seems like nothing I've had before. Got to organize some business meeting in Kunming. Thanks to bros atlim and arachnophobia for the reports.
You are welcome bro. I hope that this can become an active community like SZ, Zhuhai, Shanghai, CP etc. Cheers.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
the kong zhong fei ren treatment is somewhat nice but not so pleasant,somehow feel that anytime shes gonna take off with my little bro if she miscue
This did occur to me at the start, but after she start, all fears fade away All that is left is BLISS
Old 09-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Bank hotel or Kai Wah Hotel are the five stars hotel in kmg, thus sauna service there are also more on the high side. 600 min.
As for TianHe, its the number one list on taxi driver as they get commision.
As the government clamp heavily on barbershop in kmg, there are hardly any bbs left.
A place to rec for bonking will be Pan Long Hotel - 300 rmb for one shot. The facilities of course not as good, but there are gems down there waiting to be unveiled by our merlions..hee. Did a dongbei hot slut there. but service there is kindof standardized. licking, sucking, assrimming, fucking...
Another place which I feel is not bad will be shui zhi yun (水之韵)in beijing extended road. This is a pure suana. Full Package is ard 450-500, which i cannot remember clearly. But there are more 'stunts' if bros out there are looking for red rope, air balls stuff.. went there last year. massage is not bad, manage to fuck her on the airball, great pumping there. Unload quite fast due to the overloading in store and fast momemtum. However, after some talk cock sing song, she see my dick standing, and decide to give me a heavenly cum in mouth. Haha..but story does not end there manz.... manage to meet her a few days later, meet up for a steamboat dinner, and again fuck her in my hotel foc.. from hubei i think... great boobs.
As for ktv, there are quite a few good ones down there. std la, 100 for plain clothes and 200 for gown clad chicks, why 200, cos they will strip and bang their boobs on every guests down there. thus if u go with 9 other friends, u will get 10 pair of boobs banging your face when they strip and do their special dance. Each gal will have their signature dance song, normally they will start to dance one by one ard half time. After which you could bring her to the hidden cubicle for the squeezing, licking, haha. manage to fuck one in the cubicle once...knn while my friends are singing canto pop as my background music. got to hide my relieved and release face when i came out of the cubicle. haha..
Pm me if any bros going man
Any bros down there stationed permanently in kmg?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Samster

Bro GreenHorny. Thanks for your contribution. Any Particular KTV ? I was at Diamond i think, it was at Green Lake Hotel.

I used to go Kunming often, but now only have chance when people wanna go play golf.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Greenlake hotel izzit 翠湖宾馆?that is one of the better hotels in kunming. however, i have experience with some friends in those sibei high class hotel ktvs, normally the gals are very stunning, but in terms of playability...not that good. one such ktv is 金龙饭店ktv, posh, gals sibei chio, but keep asking u to tabao. dulanz.
Its been a long time I went ktv in kunming. Heres a few rec.
1. Jin Fang Gong 金房宫. small room is ard 260-280 rmb, including beer. tips 200 for gals that strip. manage to fuck foc there once. hmmm..memories...haha
2. 新人人restaurant, tell the cab u want to go to the one with ktv, not the one at 滇池路. can enjoy the seafood there to get ready ur ammo b4 going up to the ktv upstairs. There is this fish call 太阳鱼, its like 12 rmb for one, and its damn good, must try. ktv price is 280 include beer.
3. 尊龙ktv, this is in the city area. 280, excluding beer i think.
4. 威龙ktv in 威龙hotel. also around 300 rmb including beer. Gals there are quite hot. my friend got a handjob from 2 gals over there. quite a havoc night down there.
Beer there are really cheap. and gals there dun wack beer one. just order half a dozen will do. as for mummy, no need give tips. just promise that the next time u come u ask them to book room. will get comm from there.
bros who went pls post forums down here to share k.
Old 13-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
atlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros for the points. Wow glad to see all the FL coming in. Just returned from a short trip to KL, no time for action. Kakis making a trip to Kunming again in February, will surely explore other recommendations.

Here is the FL on the RMB200 "fast food" or "kuai chan".

After the session at Kai Wah, picked up a few cards from the ladies OKT operating just outside the level one side entrance of Kai Wah. Opening price is RMB300 for ST or "kuai chan" or RMB600 for overnight. Because we wanted to conserve out energies, we decided to book one ST for the next night and negotiated to RMB200. OKT was reluctant at first, but seeing that we are serious repeat customers she gave in.

The girl she sent over was a good looker but a bit flabby if you look closely. Breaking the ice by offering some room service food just delivered. Boy was she hungry. Said she is 20, plainly dressed. All I can say is that everything pretty SOP. Decent cat bath and BBBJ. I noticed that all of them have a habit of spitting into the bin when BBBJ. Tight pussy, she certainly enjoyed herself when I was doing her missionary so did my little bro. Session ended in 80 minutes, including pre and post showers. Did not ask for massage. Did not bother to take her number as I normally do not do repeats. Tip RMB50. I was tempted to ask her to stay over the next evening. I decided to try another instead ... next report.
Old 13-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Bro atlim. Thanks for the continuous updates on Kunming. I think my next trip will be before CNY in Jan/Feb. Nice to see your effort. Points are earned and you are definitely earning yours.
Old 13-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Greenlake hotel izzit 翠湖宾馆?that is one of the better hotels in kunming. however, i have experience with some friends in those sibei high class hotel ktvs, normally the gals are very stunning, but in terms of playability...not that good. one such ktv is 金龙饭店ktv, posh, gals sibei chio, but keep asking u to tabao. dulanz.
Its been a long time I went ktv in kunming. Heres a few rec.
1. Jin Fang Gong 金房宫. small room is ard 260-280 rmb, including beer. tips 200 for gals that strip. manage to fuck foc there once. hmmm..memories...haha
2. 新人人restaurant, tell the cab u want to go to the one with ktv, not the one at 滇池路. can enjoy the seafood there to get ready ur ammo b4 going up to the ktv upstairs. There is this fish call 太阳鱼, its like 12 rmb for one, and its damn good, must try. ktv price is 280 include beer.
3. 尊龙ktv, this is in the city area. 280, excluding beer i think.
4. 威龙ktv in 威龙hotel. also around 300 rmb including beer. Gals there are quite hot. my friend got a handjob from 2 gals over there. quite a havoc night down there.
Beer there are really cheap. and gals there dun wack beer one. just order half a dozen will do. as for mummy, no need give tips. just promise that the next time u come u ask them to book room. will get comm from there.
bros who went pls post forums down here to share k.
Yeah. Greenlake is the poshest hotel, so the KTV also have some nice gems. But they quite happy to sit for table i feel. Maybe i no handsomel like u. hehe

Thanks for the comprehensive report on KTVs. Now I am better armed for my next trip.
Old 15-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Nowhere near handsome bro, perhaps they are just feeling horny la..not being laid for some time or wat.
anyway, for ktvs, try to go earlier say around 7.30-8, as normally by 8.30, all the gems are taken.
And if u pick those wearing gown whose tips r 200 rmb, must insist they do their strip dance, else they see us foreigners, some may try to short change us...I miss those bouncing tits man...
Old 15-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all,

very good sharing spirit...........Thanks
Old 17-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Nowhere near handsome bro, perhaps they are just feeling horny la..not being laid for some time or wat.
anyway, for ktvs, try to go earlier say around 7.30-8, as normally by 8.30, all the gems are taken.
And if u pick those wearing gown whose tips r 200 rmb, must insist they do their strip dance, else they see us foreigners, some may try to short change us...I miss those bouncing tits man...
Ahhh sooooooooooooo. It seems maybe i was late a little. Thanks for the strip dance info. Very critical bit of info
Old 17-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi to all,

very good sharing spirit...........Thanks
Bro Botar. Kunming no fight with CP worr
Old 17-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArachnophobiA View Post
Bro Botar. Kunming no fight with CP worr
Hahaha....true true, after a visit to CP....all the rest of the places (nearby countries)
can put one side. But if one have not been there, no harm trying lor.
Old 27-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wilhuili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kunming - China

Just return from Kunming after 4 days of golfing. Visit a KTV next to Kunming hotel & pick up 2 chicks for the night. In kmg, you must go as early as 8pm to get good chicks. The ones I got was from the local area, damage is 1000 / nite. Any bro need contact PM me.
Old 28-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilhuili View Post
Just return from Kunming after 4 days of golfing. Visit a KTV next to Kunming hotel & pick up 2 chicks for the night. In kmg, you must go as early as 8pm to get good chicks. The ones I got was from the local area, damage is 1000 / nite. Any bro need contact PM me.
8pm is about the correct time in China tro hit KTVs. My point for your contribution. Must be nice weather for golf now. But cold front moving in so weather will drop a few c's next week.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1