The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bkk Member's Club

I am going from 7 Dec, leaving on the 10 Dec.

RCA is my regular place. Slim is my favourite at RCA. Getting numbers can be easy but have to take note of whether they are with boyfriends or "sticky" guys. You may not want to get yourself in trouble. You may still flirt with the girlfriends and if the girl respond even in the presence of the boyfriend, you are still alright and safe.

My friend kinda trouble the last time trying to know this girls who was with a guy. I think he did not know what was the limit. I suspect the guy called the police and said my friend has drugs on him. He was arrested on drug suspicion and in Thailand law, they can lock you up for 24 hours before releasing you. Fortunately, we know someone locally who is quite affluent who talks to the police and case settled.

ONS can be tough due to language communication problems in 101 flirting. But if you are lucky, you can pick up Uni students (from the top 3 universities).
Old 02-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman
I am going from 7 Dec, leaving on the 10 Dec.

RCA is my regular place. Slim is my favourite at RCA. Getting numbers can be easy but have to take note of whether they are with boyfriends or "sticky" guys. You may not want to get yourself in trouble. You may still flirt with the girlfriends and if the girl respond even in the presence of the boyfriend, you are still alright and safe.

ONS can be tough due to language communication problems in 101 flirting. But if you are lucky, you can pick up Uni students (from the top 3 universities).
It is tough picking up girls at RCA slim. I have been there several times and man the place usu is jammed packed esp around 11pm onwards. I have tired of trying to get a girl there that I actually bar fine a girl from another place, brought her to Slim and then go back to hotel to continue. I am just wondering if there is any spots in Slim that usually FLs hang around.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garystar
Any anyone try Counter 39 at Soi 39, Sukunvit. Is a member club, member fee is 10K, you have choise of 3 bottle of liquor and 4 girl for ST or 4 bottle of liquor and 3 girl. Most of the girl there are of above average and they wear see trough sleeping gown with only g-string on so you actually see their actua body shape.I have a few outing there and home with part time u student. Value for money, they do entertain non member by just mentioning member number. Intereted brother pls pm me.
Hey where's this place dude? Sure like to try out and be a member - I am planning a trip sometime end of year to early Jan. Girls can choose and how about LT?
Old 02-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Slim

Hi nightman and hottie111,

Sometimes it's the girls that ask you for the number. But that doesn't mean anything. Exchanging contacts is a 'social' thing in Thailand.

Getting numbers is easy and not a big deal. However how many times the followup is successful? I'm sure there're some bros that got lucky. Most bros are only in BKK on short trips. How do you suppose to be consistent and play the 'dating' game hoping to get a score.

RCA is definitely not the place to 'pickup' FLs.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

Re: Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Hi nightman and hottie111,

Sometimes it's the girls that ask you for the number. But that doesn't mean anything. Exchanging contacts is a 'social' thing in Thailand.

Getting numbers is easy and not a big deal. However how many times the followup is successful? I'm sure there're some bros that got lucky. Most bros are only in BKK on short trips. How do you suppose to be consistent and play the 'dating' game hoping to get a score.

RCA is definitely not the place to 'pickup' FLs.
Couldn't agree more man. You can play the dating game if you are on long trips in BKK. My mode operadis now is to bar fine a girl, bring her some place nice to get a gfe then back to hotel (of course I let girl know b4 I bring her out) Yeah tel number does not mean a thing, I even have msn from them but with the language problem, I couldn't get far.

Any bros have experience in Soprano house and carribean wanna share? I tried soprano but not carribean.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:44 AM
Samster

Soprano House

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
Any bros have experience in Soprano house and carribean wanna share? I tried soprano but not carribean.
I've been to both also. What kind of experiences are you refering to? Pricing or value for money? Soprano House (ex-Orbit) is overpriced.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Samster

Re: Soprano House

Quote:
I've been to both also. What kind of experiences are you refering to? Pricing or value for money? Soprano House (ex-Orbit) is overpriced.
I paid about 4400 for bar fine a girl in Soprano (I am a member) but not sure about Caribben. Are the girls in Caribbean easier for LT as I find the girls in Soprano a bit more difficult. How's the girl quality and atmosphere compared to Soprano?
Old 02-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Samster

Soprano House

Quote:
I paid about 4400 for bar fine a girl in Soprano (I am a member) but not sure about Caribben. Are the girls in Caribbean easier for LT as I find the girls in Soprano a bit more difficult. How's the girl quality and atmosphere compared to Soprano?
4400B is for the barfine fee plus ST/LT rate or just the barfine fee alone? Was that 10 lady drinks or?

As for whether Caribbean is easier for LT or not. I cannot answer you. You'll need to consult the mamasan that is serving you. These 2 clubs are not meant to have OFF girls. Personally I do not go to these clubs to get a bonk as it is too costly.

If budget is not a constraint but very costly. There're 2 hassle free gentlemen clubs that have OFF girls. One is Pegasus and another one I'll PM you in a while.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
4400B is for the barfine fee plus ST/LT rate or just the barfine fee alone? Was that 10 lady drinks or?

As for whether Caribbean is easier for LT or not. I cannot answer you. You'll need to consult the mamasan that is serving you. These 2 clubs are not meant to have OFF girls. Personally I do not go to these clubs to get a bonk as it is too costly.

If budget is not a constraint but very costly. There're 2 hassle free gentlemen clubs that have OFF girls. One is Pegasus and another one I'll PM you in a while.
It is the barfine alone - well members get 20% off the bill, which means a non-member pays 6000B for bar fine excluding drinks LT/ST.
Old 02-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is the barfine alone - well members get 20% off the bill, which means a non-member pays 6000B for bar fine excluding drinks LT/ST.
Hmm as expected. Soprano House is very costly. For that kind of price why not try Pegasus? Extravagant decor and there are girls available for ST/LT. Hassle free.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm as expected. Soprano House is very costly. For that kind of price why not try Pegasus? Extravagant decor and there are girls available for ST/LT. Hassle free.
Man, this I must try. Once my schedule in bkk is confirmed let's bring that house down man!
Old 02-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

Pegasus

Quote:
Man, this I must try. Once my schedule in bkk is confirmed let's bring that house down man!
I think wallet will picha and explode before the house comes down.

Here're some threads on Pegasus. Enjoy.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...hlight=pegasus
Old 03-12-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. It is true. Slim is a difficult place for pickup. If you there long term, much easier.

Most of the girls that I know there are uni undergrads and very nice girls. Don't feel right doing anything to them unless it is mutual.

Anyway, going to BKK next week. See if any brudders wan to explore places together, that will be interesting. PM me if you are there btw 7 to 10 Dec.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman
Yup. It is true. Slim is a difficult place for pickup. If you there long term, much easier.

Most of the girls that I know there are uni undergrads and very nice girls. Don't feel right doing anything to them unless it is mutual.

Anyway, going to BKK next week. See if any brudders wan to explore places together, that will be interesting. PM me if you are there btw 7 to 10 Dec.
In BKK whether you're there short or long term. It depends what kind of concept you want to 'play'.

Nice girls Vs. Players (Semi-pros/WLs/Club hostesses)

Most of the time good girls are boring. No offence.

Lots of G Club punters will be in town this December. Anyone interested I can liase if not too busy.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
In BKK whether you're there short or long term. It depends what kind of concept you want to 'play'.

Nice girls Vs. Players (Semi-pros/WLs/Club hostesses)

Most of the time good girls are boring. No offence.

Lots of G Club punters will be in town this December. Anyone interested I can liase if not too busy.
R u refering to the fact that they are bored in terms of skills on the bed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1