The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Me too. Was lucky to met a ML in her 40s whom fits all my criteria. Looks , body shape and importantly she is a good conversationalist. I also workout 4times a week to keep up with her stamina.
sadly mine in her late 30s now late 40s already drop in desire liao.

I was the one keen, but now I also sian to put in effort

tried sex toys, cos play, etc... try to hard, she is not keen, nothing more dick demoralising than a woman who does not want to do it with you.

been working out alot, hope can attract some fresh partners.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Move overseas, find some part-time work that aligns with my passion or interest. An NGO or volunteer organization etc

And pick up a graduate degree online on a skill I always wanted.
Haha, that is my rough plan too. But I am thinking of attending physical class. Hope to get to know some SYT classmates? Keep mind and heart young...😁

In terms of NGO/ volunteer, I need to check what I am passionate about first. It will not be a career for me since pay does not really matter...

I am financially planning for a 100 years life....not unthinkable in today's world. Recommend to book "The 100 year life"

You have any country in mind for retirement?
Old 11-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow surprised that this thread made it to pg 7

For those who missed the pre-covid chinadoll ktv, I'm happy to inform it's almost back to it former glory. Was rather please with what I saw during a recent trip.

On the topic of fitness, I don't recommend HITT for out age group. Our heart is no more 16yr old. HITT can send ones heart rate up through the roof. A common guideline is no more than 220-age. I do marathons and water sports.

On the topic of financial independence/freedom, rental income is truely a good option. A fully paid off humble HDB can now generate up to 20K annually. The yield% is even better than most pvt. I for one is paranoid about owing banks $$$ Even though I can go out now and book a beemer and pay down paymnent for a pvt property, the misery of being in debt (collateral or not) for the next 10, 20 yrs is just effinbg miserable.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This quote below is a gem!
10q bro. Juz writing from feelings, before was so much intersted in them but when the little army got release, totally lost interest in them. Juz wash up, check out, walk my way, nv talk until I lost her. Juz want to be quiet n alone.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
number deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CM is equally busy like Bkk, but yes it is slightly cooler there during year end. This year Bkk year end temp around 19-26 deg, better than SG

I prefer to be driven, Grab here is cheaper, my apartment is connected to BTS (MRT) to go places to avoid traffic jam. You will need a car if you stay in CM, I take a domestic flight, just rent a car to drive when i travel to Samui, Phuket, Chiang Rai, Koh Lak etc

No issue adjusting to Th language, having local gf helps too

Quote:
I have been to Thailand twice last year. Went to BKK and Chiang Mai, just to get a feel of the place again.

I think I would prefer a less busy place. Chiang Mai is popular due to the weather is less hot.

Do you have issue adjusting to the language? Do you drive in BKK yourself?

Last edited by number; 12-03-2023 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Another good day to hit the tracks, trail for a run. Coupled with weights, body weight to raise the T levels and look good.

Might even catch eye candy on the way.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-03-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
number deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

I think the key to great sex is health and workout daily is key to it. She needs to put in effort too, encourage her to exercise with you

Mine is 20, comes over on weekends, 3-4 times a day. I encouraged her to exercise when she is not in school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

sadly mine in her late 30s now late 40s already drop in desire liao.

I was the one keen, but now I also sian to put in effort

tried sex toys, cos play, etc... try to hard, she is not keen, nothing more dick demoralising than a woman who does not want to do it with you.

been working out alot, hope can attract some fresh partners.

Last edited by number; 12-03-2023 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is power bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by number View Post

Mine is 20, comes over on weekends, 3-4 times a day. I encouraged her to exercise when she is not in school
Old 12-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
I think the key to great sex is health and workout daily is key to it. She needs to put in effort too, encourage her to exercise with you

you are 50 and the girl is 20? nice bro, respect....

I think at 20, what exercise do we need? I could PCC 7 times a day and the next day repeat. Went through OCS weekend book out can still whack the ex all weekend and book in ready for SOC. LOl...

Yes agree on exercise for ourselves and the partner, but age is a big factor as well. Not really apples to apples

It is a biological thing, that women lose interest as they go into menopause- reported statistic.
https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia...h-study-284836
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15669541/

Abstract
A survey was carried out on 307 healthy men and 774 women, aged between 30 and 70 years to evaluate the determinants of sex life in the highly urbanized Singapore population. The results showed that significantly more women (28.8%) as compared to men (16.3%) were currently sexually inactive. The main reason for sexual inactivity for women was being divorced or widowed (37.9%) and for men, the loss of interest in sex (42.8%). Relationship problems and being stressed out in life were the next two most common reasons for both men and women. Coital frequency for men and women between the ages of 30 and 55 years averaged about five to six times monthly and was significantly reduced to about three times monthly in those above 55 years old. More men (25.7%) wanted to have more frequent sex than women (5.4%), but were unable to fulfill their desire and the primary reason was that they were too stressed out in life. Results from this study revealed that sex life is determined not only by physiological, but also cultural, social and lifestyle factors. In Singapore, life style factors accounted largely for sexual inactivity, and the inability to fulfill the desire for more frequent sex. The term 'lifestyle impotency' was coined to describe the group of men and women who were too stressed out in life to have sex. Therefore, there is a need to evolve a paradigm for the management of sexual dysfunctions by taking into account the underlying etiological factors which, as we have shown, may not be resolved by pharmaceutical interventions.

I definitely can tell she also was a wild cat in bed in her 20s, maybe 30s, but now she is nearing 50, its called life and the body changing. It takes alot of motivation to try to regain a small portion of the former glory, and life might have more meaningful things to do then just sex.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
CM is equally busy like Bkk, but yes it is slightly cooler there during year end. This year Bkk year end temp around 19-26 deg, better than SG

I prefer to be driven, Grab here is cheaper, my apartment is connected to BTS (MRT) to go places to avoid traffic jam. You will need a car if you stay in CM, I take a domestic flight, just rent a car to drive when i travel to Samui, Phuket, Chiang Rai, Koh Lak etc

No issue adjusting to Th language, having local gf helps too
I have a property in Australia, and rented out the one there and in London Canary Wharf. I might sell what I have here and go and live downunder in a couple of years.
With the COE here, it does not make sense to own a car that I could get for half or less down under.

I applaude your move, might just jump on the bang wagon as well.

Would love to live in London, but I can't afford it. Lol...
Old 13-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

How i envy you all....
50s and going so strong with luck, and sex life...
Financially also so strong... can relax and have sugar babe some more...
How i wish KTV can go back to good old time...
Go there TKSS... touch touch here, touch touch there, no need to spend so much...drink a bit, destress...
Old 13-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

I was the "guai-kia" who never really learnt to chiong until late in life, when I needed to entertain for business after hitting senior management.

At my age, with a wife who is not enthusiastic or forthcoming but will not refuse sex when I want it, I am contented. Spicing up life usually consists of going to "lup sup" bars, Viet bars or KTV and getting a well-dressed attractive young girl or MILF to chat with and some rubba-rubba, if I feel like it. It is not like I need it.

In a way, I'm glad that we men "slow down" as we age. If I still have the raging hormones of my younger days, I think I would be very, very frustrated indeed (as I was in the early days of marriage dealing with a frigid woman).
Old 13-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

I dunno.... wifey no longer have sex drive.
Sometimes I wonder, maybe just plan 2 times a month visit ml, I won't take fj though. Don't feel right.... just a personal choice.

But then again... i also feel guilty, that money could buy a nice family meal together. Sigh....
Old 13-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
How i envy you all....
50s and going so strong with luck, and sex life...
Financially also so strong... can relax and have sugar babe some more...
How i wish KTV can go back to good old time...
Go there TKSS... touch touch here, touch touch there, no need to spend so much...drink a bit, destress...
There are many ktv around where you can just drink n touch touch
Just need buy drinks from them
Old 13-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch View Post
There are many ktv around where you can just drink n touch touch
Just need buy drinks from them
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1