The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 31-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
i hope what u said will happen too.. 150-200 sounds reasonable..
What's OKT?
Old 31-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

I really want to find out if Airah's back. Anyone knows of a way to contact her?
Old 31-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

If any of you have contacts or are close to Airah, let me know! Thanks!
Old 02-11-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
If any of you have contacts or are close to Airah, let me know! Thanks!
Check with Ziva maybe can know..
Old 02-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Long shot, but is mistress Kathy still in the scene?
Old 02-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Long shot, but is mistress Kathy still in the scene?
I am lookijng for her too. Miss her solid body. Can someone pm me her ctc if she is still in the scene. Thanks
Old 02-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26223 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcool View Post
I am lookijng for her too. Miss her solid body. Can someone pm me her ctc if she is still in the scene. Thanks
can post here la bro, no need to pm...
good stuff share with bros here ma...
but if cant post do pm me too lol...
Old 03-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Yes if anyone is still in contact with Misstress Kathy, don't mind to share the contact. I lost my phone that yr and everything inside gone zzz
Old 05-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
baby789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3459.html
Any comment on her foot and services?
Tempted to try but wanna to hear review first.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby789 View Post
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3459.html
Any comment on her foot and services?
Tempted to try but wanna to hear review first.
bro cant see the web, can only c $$$...
Old 05-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met up with Mistress Eden and Chelsea yesterday, first thing need to clarify, i'm not related to them
in anyway, juz like to share wif bros my session thats all... my other FRs are usually in Dome 3 / 4 (L).
for bros who r looking for double domme, do note 81 & fragrance do not allow 3 pple in a room,
so need to move higher up, anyway when u make booking the mistresses will advise u...
also sorry for sounding like a noob coz this is the very first time i'm engaging in such activities,
usually i go either MP/HC or FL regular sex, nothing remotely near this...

as i've do not have any prior experience or tried other dommes, i do not have a basis for comparison,
nx week i be meeting Mistress Lindsey and Jeannie, after that mayb Mistress Yui (Ziva), then we can do a side
by side comparison...

Eden comes across as quite tanned, shld be mixed or malay, she was wearing a tight bustier (the C Cups
were screaming to jump out) and black tights, looks abt 7.5, Chelsea is the fair giggly chinese GND, looks abt 7,
she was wearing black loose Tee so cant gss the cup and black tights as well, from the butt and legs can c
quite toned for both, oh ya both were in killer heels... looks wise Eden looks more the part of a domme,
and she seems more experienced as well... depending on your fetish and choice, ur experience could be
different from mine...

ding dong, hihi, both dommes came into the room, headed to the dressing table, whispering and giggling amongst
themselves, must be thinking this perverted uncle needs some punishing, i excused myself went to the toilet
to shower, came out all the toys were laid out on the bed and both dommes were ready for me...
they then proceed to brief me on the rules of the game and safe word, think i should give myself a pat on the back,
being a newbie i didnt need to use the safe word, possibly they got give water also considering that...

removed my towel and knelt in front of both dommes naked, start with the formal greetings, then foot worship,
kissed and licked their feet and heels... then came the blindfold and hand cuffs, Eden was in front, Chelsea
behind me, they started to carass my body, using their hands, feets, nails etc, being blindfolded heightens
the sensation when u're being touched, together with the fear and suspense then came the flogging, on my back and chest,
suddenly i felt something cold on my nipples, that sent a jolt thru my body, considering i was naked and facing
the aircon, the cold thing (possibly made of metal) felt extra tingling...

they made me count the flogging, one mistress, two mistress, machiam like BMT do pushup, one sergeant, two sergeant
liddat, in between i had to moan as well, too soft or count wrongly have to start from zero, u can imagine from
all the activities i counted wrongly at least 4 times, i must been flogged close to a 100 times...

next change to doggy position, Chelsea used the flgger on my back, butt and balls, painful but shiok,
in between flogging, they will carass my butt and balls and commented it's a nice color lol...
suddenly they used the cold thing on my butt, that sent another jolt thru my body, really amazing...
not to worry, didnt go in the hole, my virgin ass still intact haha...

occasionally Eden will open up my blindfold and greet me with her C knockers, so close i could almost lick
it but i'm not supposed to touch her, once i was carassing her thighs and she slapped my hand lol...
back to kneeling position, this time Eden was gagging me from in front, slapping my face, yanking my hair,
rocking my head side to side, lucky i dont have motion sickness, else sure dizzy, Chelsea is still flogging from behind,
they instructed me to wank myself, but cannot cum, i was trying very hard not to cum as my dick is already rock
hard from all the teasing and stimulation, i cannot tahan already, ask for permission to cum and shot my full load all
over the floor...

the flogging left some marks on my chest, back and but cheeks, machiam like POW training, when i went into the shower,
felt the sting when the water hit my body, even now when i sit down i can still feel pain in my butt, but everytime i feel that,
i recall the events and that sent a smile to my face...

overall it was quite an mindblowing experience, seems like i got a new hobby to indulge, so for bros who r hesitating
on whether to go for it, i'd say go try once, like continue, dont like stop, no harm done, at least u tried be4...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 06-11-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
met up with Mistress Eden and Chelsea yesterday, first thing need to clarify, i'm not related to them
in anyway, juz like to share wif bros my session thats all... my other FRs are usually in Dome 3 / 4 (L).
for bros who r looking for double domme, do note 81 & fragrance do not allow 3 pple in a room,
so need to move higher up, anyway when u make booking the mistresses will advise u...
also sorry for sounding like a noob coz this is the very first time i'm engaging in such activities,
usually i go either MP/HC or FL regular sex, nothing remotely near this...

as i've do not have any prior experience or tried other dommes, i do not have a basis for comparison,
nx week i be meeting Mistress Lindsey and Jeannie, after that mayb Mistress Yui (Ziva), then we can do a side
by side comparison...

Eden comes across as quite tanned, shld be mixed or malay, she was wearing a tight bustier (the C Cups
were screaming to jump out) and black tights, looks abt 7.5, Chelsea is the fair giggly chinese GND, looks abt 7,
she was wearing black loose Tee so cant gss the cup and black tights as well, from the butt and legs can c
quite toned for both, oh ya both were in killer heels... looks wise Eden looks more the part of a domme,
and she seems more experienced as well... depending on your fetish and choice, ur experience could be
different from mine...

ding dong, hihi, both dommes came into the room, headed to the dressing table, whispering and giggling amongst
themselves, must be thinking this perverted uncle needs some punishing, i excused myself went to the toilet
to shower, came out all the toys were laid out on the bed and both dommes were ready for me...
they then proceed to brief me on the rules of the game and safe word, think i should give myself a pat on the back,
being a newbie i didnt need to use the safe word, possibly they got give water also considering that...

removed my towel and knelt in front of both dommes naked, start with the formal greetings, then foot worship,
kissed and licked their feet and heels... then came the blindfold and hand cuffs, Eden was in front, Chelsea
behind me, they started to carass my body, using their hands, feets, nails etc, being blindfolded heightens
the sensation when u're being touched, together with the fear and suspense then came the flogging, on my back and chest,
suddenly i felt something cold on my nipples, that sent a jolt thru my body, considering i was naked and facing
the aircon, the cold thing (possibly made of metal) felt extra tingling...

they made me count the flogging, one mistress, two mistress, machiam like BMT do pushup, one sergeant, two sergeant
liddat, in between i had to moan as well, too soft or count wrongly have to start from zero, u can imagine from
all the activities i counted wrongly at least 4 times, i must been flogged close to a 100 times...

next change to doggy position, Chelsea used the flgger on my back, butt and balls, painful but shiok,
in between flogging, they will carass my butt and balls and commented it's a nice color lol...
suddenly they used the cold thing on my butt, that sent another jolt thru my body, really amazing...
not to worry, didnt go in the hole, my virgin ass still intact haha...

occasionally Eden will open up my blindfold and greet me with her C knockers, so close i could almost lick
it but i'm not supposed to touch her, once i was carassing her thighs and she slapped my hand lol...
back to kneeling position, this time Eden was gagging me from in front, slapping my face, yanking my hair,
rocking my head side to side, lucky i dont have motion sickness, else sure dizzy, Chelsea is still flogging from behind,
they instructed me to wank myself, but cannot cum, i was trying very hard not to cum as my dick is already rock
hard from all the teasing and stimulation, i cannot tahan already, ask for permission to cum and shot my full load all
over the floor...

the flogging left some marks on my chest, back and but cheeks, machiam like POW training, when i went into the shower,
felt the sting when the water hit my body, even now when i sit down i can still feel pain in my butt, but everytime i feel that,
i recall the events and that sent a smile to my face...

overall it was quite an mindblowing experience, seems like i got a new hobby to indulge, so for bros who r hesitating
on whether to go for it, i'd say go try once, like continue, dont like stop, no harm done, at least u tried be4...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

so where is the next best place for double dom? any cheapest choice?
Old 06-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
so where is the next best place for double dom? any cheapest choice?
yes the mistresses will advise u, not sure if it's convenient to post here
but u can PM me if u need the place... believe this shld be the cheapest
transit place in town for this...
Old 07-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Where's Kali rain from?
Old 07-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bigbase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Domina Ruiko of La Siora: Singapore or HK in December

I had a wonderful session with Domina Ruiko in Tokyo recently - she is pretty, very experienced and talented in her job and very enthusiastic. She told me that she would be coming to either Singapore or HK next month (Dec 2017).

I have already written to La Siora to indicate my interest to set up a session if she were to come to Singapore.

May I suggest that those La Siora members (who are in Singapore) to do likewise if they are keen to see her. I am hoping that if there is greater demand in Singapore, it would help persuade Ruiko to choose Singapore.

Last edited by Bigbase; 07-11-2017 at 11:07 PM. Reason: error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1