The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Happy Holidays Bro...Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3C...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QS1...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tYv...ew?usp=sharing
Old 02-04-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
CarmenB916 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your FB?
Old 02-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5736 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Got the second catch.Also PRC woman, staying in condo. Finance should be no issue.Husband working overseas and sending money home but has woman outside.Manage to meet her a few times,The ladt time she allowed me to carress her. Looking forward to getting the deed done
Good luck, please keep us updated brother.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pampot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Got the second catch.Also PRC woman, staying in condo. Finance should be no issue.Husband working overseas and sending money home but has woman outside.Manage to meet her a few times,The ladt time she allowed me to carress her. Looking forward to getting the deed done
Hope you managed to proceed further
Old 06-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

She allowed me to touch her. Manage to autoroam her top and below just outside the pantry.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

I think with most milfs what we scared is encounter either a jealous raging husband if married or a stinky abalone.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
I think with most milfs what we scared is encounter either a jealous raging husband if married or a stinky abalone.
Stinky abalone still can do something abt it...wash pussy thoroughly with soap n fragrance or other feminine pussy cleanser, problem solved ...but the other one jialat, better wear helmet when u r with her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Stinky abalone still can do something abt it...wash pussy thoroughly with soap n fragrance or other feminine pussy cleanser, problem solved ...but the other one jialat, better wear helmet when u r with her
After washing, the smell still come back right?
Old 08-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hory View Post
After washing, the smell still come back right?
Of course, cannot just 1 wash only lor n expect the smell never to cum back...must wash daily at least once, best just b4 sexual activity so the urine n sex smell is greatly reduced ..no urine smell after that maybe just a little bit of sex smell which adds as an attraction for her to blow u ...for girls better, pussy totally no smell

that's why it is always good for husbands n wives to wash their penis n pussy just b4 they hv sex if they hv the time, esp if they want to hv oral sex licking n sucking each other's bottom

Old 08-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Usually the smell is due to some infection or other underlying issue. It is best to seek doctor to solve the problem. And it is advisable to just wash the vulva with warm water. If really need, just use mild unscented soap to wash.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2935 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, cannot just 1 wash only lor n expect the smell never to cum back...must wash daily at least once, best just b4 sexual activity so the urine n sex smell is greatly reduced ..no urine smell after that maybe just a little bit of sex smell which adds as an attraction for her to blow u ...for girls better, pussy totally no smell

that's why it is always good for husbands n wives to wash their penis n pussy just b4 they hv sex if they hv the time, esp if they want to hv oral sex licking n sucking each other's bottom
I was told it is a type of yeast infection..my ex got it..sibei jialat one..need antibiotics..no matter how often wash also no use leh
Old 08-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Usually the smell is due to some infection or other underlying issue. It is best to seek doctor to solve the problem. And it is advisable to just wash the vulva with warm water. If really need, just use mild unscented soap to wash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I was told it is a type of yeast infection..my ex got it..sibei jialat one..need antibiotics..no matter how often wash also no use leh
Yes, bros, both of u r right...bad smell could be due to either of 2 things...either (1) u didn't wash regularly or (2) it is due to an infection nor matter how u wash the fishy smell is still there...so if u cant get rid of the smell by just washing regularly then it could be an infection of some sorts...it is always better to consult yr own doctors if this happens, not me..i m not a doctor...just sharing from my own experience nia

Old 09-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Enjoy Bro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bys...HO3nc-isx/view
Old 10-04-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Who is this? Looks hot sia
Old 10-04-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Nice, uppsss for this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1