The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 17-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
MySecretAffairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMySecretAffairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMySecretAffairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Affairs @ Big Woman Club

Enjoy the thrill of having an affairs! -----------> My Secret Affairs

Only live photo r used, wat u see is wat u get!
But pls read the stats too.

MSA - My Secret Affairs Home
Old 20-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
KatoeyLover69's Favourite Videos

KatoeyLover69's Favourite Videos

For lovers of Bondage, BDSM, Foot Fetish, Fucking with a Strap-on Dildo, Shemales/Pondans, you'll find it all in my NEW thread at :-

http://sbfjust.rocks/sammybo...te-videos.html
Old 20-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
ifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to all

Woo, SG also got lot of BDSM happenings, any local good sub girl
Old 28-02-2010, 12:23 AM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey what happened? seems so quiet these few days

Where you guys looking for SM now?
Old 28-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmmm...the answer is No, no mistress is here .. sorry guys thats what I experiencing now. Or am I missing something here??Help!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zzind1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, anyone of you know what happened to the website of Mistress Midori. Now it is more than one week that is not reacheable. I tried also to contact the Mistress but no answer.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sex dungeon in sleepy suburbia

Published: 02 Mar 2010
COPS raided a house in a quiet village and found a "sex dungeon" — containing Nazi uniforms, whips, chains, sex toys and CATTLE PRODS.

Officers were alerted when neighbours reported "unusual behaviour" and "strange sounds" coming from the four-bedroomed house in tiny Lee Mill, Devon.

Police arrived with battering rams to raid the semi but when a plain clothes officer knocked on the door the occupants let them in — thinking he had an appointment.

Masochistic

The sex dungeon was then found in a converted bedroom with "hundreds" of items including whips, gas masks, wooden bats, handcuffs, clothes pegs and shackles.

Officers also discovered bondage chairs with straps, straight jackets, gimp masks, S&M outfits, shackles and car batteries used to power the toys.

The room was also stuffed with "various electrical vibrating" items and a recording studio complete with computer equipment and mixing desk.

During the raid one "customer" turned up — and still tried to keep his appointment despite the large police presence.

Detective Sergeant Stuart Gilroy of Devon and Cornwall police said: "It's fair to say we were not expecting to find a masochistic dungeon in sleepy Lee Mill.

"In the dungeon alone we discovered bondage chairs with straps, gimp masks, whips, shackles and various electrical vibrating items. Hundreds of items were seized at the address."

DS Gilroy said the rented house was in a 'nice and decent area' near a local Tesco.

A 38-year-old man and two women aged 21 and 24 were arrested and released on police bail until April 30.

'Sex dungeon' in sleepy suburbia | The Sun |News
Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Hy guys, after my travel in BKK at the beginning of the 2010 where I met Mistress Midori and her staff (see the report in the previous pages), at the end of the month I'm going to meet Goddess Rakcham of international-dominas and write the report after that. Is there anyone that has information on this Mistress and her staff? Thank you in advance for the reply.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzind1 View Post
Hy guys, after my travel in BKK at the beginning of the 2010 where I met Mistress Midori and her staff (see the report in the previous pages), at the end of the month I'm going to meet Goddess Rakcham of international-dominas and write the report after that. Is there anyone that has information on this Mistress and her staff? Thank you in advance for the reply.
Hi Bruther,

I would advise you go for Asiadominas or Thaidomina the next option, fior the new International Dominas based in Bangkok, they do not really have a dungeon, just a few equipment, some ladyboy mistresses as well. It is located in the condo, near Silom. My advise if you want your $$$$ spent, go for the more established ones in Bangkok.

My 2 cents worth, maybe proved me wrong...........
Old 06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galiator View Post
Hi Bruther,

I would advise you go for Asiadominas or Thaidomina the next option, fior the new International Dominas based in Bangkok, they do not really have a dungeon, just a few equipment, some ladyboy mistresses as well. It is located in the condo, near Silom. My advise if you want your $$$$ spent, go for the more established ones in Bangkok.

My 2 cents worth, maybe proved me wrong...........
Thank you for the information. This mean that you already went there or just listen some rumors around it? Seems that you are so well informed, what happened to the website of Mistress Midori? Now it is about two weeks that it can not be reached. Thank you for the reply
Old 07-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzind1 View Post
. what happened to the website of Mistress Midori? Now it is about two weeks that it can not be reached.
Try her e-mail Bro (if you didn't already) - I have

[email protected]

or believe their contact # was (66) 08-1252-9922 (from her website earlier when it was up). Let us know what you find out !

HTB
Old 07-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Foot Massage

For lovers of foot massage .....

Lady B foot Massage - Free Videos Adult Sex Tube - DrTuber.com
Old 07-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

Foot Massage

Dick Cums From Footjob ........

Dick Cums From Footjob - Fatties - StileProject.com
Old 07-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Foot Massage

Guy Gets Footjob & Cums .......

Guy Gets Footjob & Cums - Amateurs - StileProject.com
Old 07-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Foot Massage

Girlfriend gives her boyfriend a foot job ...........

girlfriend gives her boyfriend a foot job - Fetish - StileProject.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1