The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 24-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
Because I have my own family and I have a good career now hence I must make sure if only treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet is it confirmed not an offence first, because or else will be not worth the consequences or publicity!
In the end also the girl words against yours the girl want play you out you also can't do anything.
Old 24-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
After I rejected her and I told her if buy her gifts is also dangerous and risky, she now counter-offered again, she now said if just buy her/treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet and no need give her money or buy her gifts, then is this still an offence in s'pore or not??!

she said the meal should cost around $100.

she is a 17-year-old local-chinese girl studying in a junior college(JC).

With her this latest counter-offer of just buying/treating her to an expensive meal and no need to buy her gifts anymore, I'm now very undecided whether want to proceed or with her this counter-offer or not??!

Hence any views on whether is this still an offence or not??!
Hi bro. Seems I cannot PM you. I’m curious if the girl you mentioned is the same one I recently met online. Care to exchange notes ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 24-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ASWERllrERT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Hi bro. Seems I cannot PM you. I’m curious if the girl you mentioned is the same one I recently met online. Care to exchange notes ?
What is the height of the girl that you are referring to?

I did NOT meet this 17-year-old girl through that locanto website!

I met her through a mandarin website but she said she is confirmed a singapore-born s'porean girl and not malaysian and not PRC.

This 17-year-old her face is very pretty. I had seen that local domme lindsey before and this 17-year-old girl's face is much prettier than lindsey's face.

That's why I'm undecided pertaining to her new counter-offer last night.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26224 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=10839

following part 5 of my encounter with Mistress Caittrin (link above), comes part 6 of my meeting with Mistress Xenia...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress Xenia in anyway...

her links below, i'm not advertising for her, just that after reading my FR some bros wan to try they will PM asking for her link so
i save u trouble u can just refer below...
https://twitter.com/goddessxenia?lang=en
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GoddessXenia
http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...-after/4163631

met her saturday afternoon, she was very nice to turn it into a hosting day as she has so many toys that i think
not possible to do outcall, she has a big samsonite suitcase and a few smaller bags, quite a hassle to bring
everything around... every toy is individually packaged and sterilised... very meticulous and hygience freak...

she comes across a hot, sexy, playful, sophisticated & seductive milf, nice smooth skin aside from some bruises from suitcase hitting her legs...
nice rack too, shld be B+, she was wearing a blue bustier with garters, black lacey panties, black thigh high
stockings and killer heels... looks wise she definitely looks the part... with a bullwhip in hand, she can cause some serious damage...

stripped, showered, got ready for session... she asked me to lie down on the floor and said 'ok now let's sensitise you',
not sure what it meant, for a moment i tot sanitize lol... i told her i was a noob, pls be gentle with me, she said ok will let me go thru
her soft training, got medium and hard btw, she used the sharp end of her heels and dug into my nipples,
one by one, i grimaced my face but still bearable, next used flat part of her heels to step on my cock, that gave a instant hardon...
she saw that and laughed, used her nails and dug into my balls, 'hard already huh' lucky Caittrin already trained me on eagle claws so i was ready
for that, what happened next i was not prepared for, she used a pinwheel on my nipples, ribs, thighs, ass, balls and finally the cock head,
the way she did was not the carassing rolling kind, really dig the pins in slowly, wah the most unbearable was when she did on the
skin between the foreskin and the cock head, stim, painful and shiok at the same time...

nx ask me to get on all fours, ready for the caning session, first up, riding crop, she asked me to raise my butt,
1, 2, 3 vertical on the ass crack, directly on the asshole, omg that really sting, i decide to lower my butt got scolded,
'raise ur butt', 4, 5, 6, wah really cannot tahan i clenched my butt cheeks and tried to protect my asshole...
Xenia is a sadist by nature, the more u try to siam, the harder she will hit, so no avoiding that...
7, 8, 9, 10 that drew my tears, i felt i needed a fire extinguisher on my butt hole... and that was juz 5 mins into the
session i wondered what was in store next... then came the flogger, on the back, horizontal on the butt, hard but still
bearable... ok let u take a breather, she took out her bag of bullwhips, this is the first time i try bullwhip btw,
Ming Yue had one i saw but she didnt use it on me... Xenia then let me choose, if didnt rem wrongly there was like 4-5
whips in total, i chose the smallest, shortest one in pink which i assumed for girls one shouldnt be too painful...
she took the whip and started swinging, u can hear it cut thru the wind, sends chills dn my spine...
3 cracks, piak piak piak across my butt and back, every crack drew a jerk frm my body, i was whining and moaning,
oh oh oh, she mimiced my sounds and said 'stop whining like a pussy' and laughed evilly...

as i have been on fours all these while, she let me take a rest to sit down, i turned around and tried to sit down but the
carpet stung onto my butt cheeks, think i continue fours better, got back to four and await further instructions...
she asked me ' was that fun?' omg r u kidding me, but before i could ans got 2 slaps to the face, 'when i ask u qn better ans!'
'yes mistress' i replied, 'was that exciting? huh, huh, huh? she pushed my head down to the sofa and started slapping me again...
i was abit overwhelmed and my head was pounding, ass on fire so reaction abit slow... she used the pinwheel and nails on my butt
cheeks, gawd that stung again, i was like 'urgh, urgh, urgh' trying to resist her but to no avail...
next she said 'since u've been a good boy, let me ease the burning on ur butt' she started to apply lube, ahh that felt
so good, suddenly i felt something really cold on my asshole, so cooling like ice on a hot day, it was an electro probe,
she on it and it sent a jolt up my body, i jerked, another jolt and another and another, then she changed the mode to
pulsating, first few jolts did sting quite abit, once ur body got used to it, it was actually quite pleasant and shiok...
even though there was no penetration, i felt like i've juz been raped...

nx she strapped a vibrator to herself and started to slide up and down on my ass, that felt good as well,
then changed to missionary, she tied my hands and legs to a bar and started rocking me, with the vibrator still rubbing
my ass, that went on for a while, with my back on the carpet, it sting abit but still bearable...
nx she asked me to kneel in front of her and she did a footjob for me while i was carassing and enjoying her legs...
i tried to reach for her boobs, mistake, she grabbed my hand and twisted it, 'u're not supposed to touch me!' she said while slapping me again...
lower body ok but not upper body, out of bounds... lower body duno got include pussy but i think think better not try, lata kana again...
she then put one leg on my shoulder for me to worship, the other leg pushing up my balls from below, asked me to
wank myself while one hand tugging at my nipple clamps and the other hand playing wif her own tits, ask me to
imagine i'm doing that to her tits, i delivered the payload in no time all over her legs...

she mentioned a senior bro here was able to take her hard session be4 he cried, kudos to him coz i went thru 5 mins of
soft training and i wan to cry already, got lots more to learn or level up be4 then...

shld be this one if not wrong... Bro Schrodinger, paiseh quote ur post...
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost....postcount=9563

overall i would say she takes pleasure in giving pain, juz like a pro domme...
to me, it was an awesome and mindblowing session, pushed my limits up another level...
felt like i juz went thru POW training, btw the pinwheel works wonders, they shld use it for
interrogation, whatever national secrets all will come pouring out...
Xenia knows how and wea to exert the max pain for the min effort, no wonder
she is held in such high regard overseas...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 25-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After I rejected her and I told her if buy her gifts is also dangerous and risky, she now counter-offered again, she now said if just buy her/treat her to an expensive meal in exchange to lick her feet and no need give her money or buy her gifts, then is this still an offence in s'pore or not??!

she said the meal should cost around $100.

she is a 17-year-old local-chinese girl studying in a junior college(JC).

With her this latest counter-offer of just buying/treating her to an expensive meal and no need to buy her gifts anymore, I'm now very undecided whether want to proceed or with her this counter-offer or not??!

Hence any views on whether is this still an offence or not??!
Bro, you posted about this, and people already gave you advice. That advice did not just apply to whatever scenario you had previously, but also to all interactions you could possibly have with this underage girl. So stop asking if every new encounter with her is an offence in particular, the fact that you have to ask so much should already be an indication.

I understand there is a rush that comes with the taboo factor, but don't bring underage girls into this scene, it's not going to end well for you.

And as another bro said, it could be a scam.

Even if it's really an underage girl, she can use your correspondence with her to blackmail you. These things have happened before, and can happen to you.

There are already so many legit legal age pro dommes here, I'm sure they can get you off. Now is the time to think with your head instead of your dick.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MEKKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

ive received huge response regarding mistress lain's feet pics.. I'm ordered one more photo. only going to send to the first 5 people that PM me. requested for it to be in a bathtub with red nail polish. Paid and sent in my order, not sure if she will comply
Old 27-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveZahrin View Post
Help me out guys:

1) ANyone know which dommes does scat? And comfortable with it. Lindsey does it, but I can sense her discomfort.

2) Is Mistress Airah back?

If you looking for a scat mistress..... there is no better than Domina Fire..she may be here February but depending on demand.......pls contact her to express interest to servevher so that she cah confirm her trip here
Old 28-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SlaveZahrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
If you looking for a scat mistress..... there is no better than Domina Fire..she may be here February but depending on demand.......pls contact her to express interest to servevher so that she cah confirm her trip here
AH thank you. Hope she comes.
Old 29-12-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress Silky will be coming to Singapore end of January 2018 ..... was thinking of serving her but her tribute is relatively steep .... has any bros served her on her previous trips to Singapore .... appreciate a quick feedback on her .... thks in advance
Old 29-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MEKKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

following up, i have received the photo and those bros that have sent me their emails ive already sent to you
Old 29-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post

...she mentioned a senior bro here was able to take her hard session be4 he cried, kudos to him coz i went thru 5 mins of
soft training and i wan to cry already, got lots more to learn or level up be4 then...

shld be this one if not wrong... Bro Schrodinger, paiseh quote ur post...
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost....postcount=9563

overall i would say she takes pleasure in giving pain, juz like a pro domme...
to me, it was an awesome and mindblowing session, pushed my limits up another level...
felt like i juz went thru POW training, btw the pinwheel works wonders, they shld use it for
interrogation, whatever national secrets all will come pouring out...
Xenia knows how and wea to exert the max pain for the min effort, no wonder
she is held in such high regard overseas...
Haha no worries about quoting my post, posts are for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Xenia. And indeed, I guess I am the one she mentioned. First time I was whipped to tears. No holding back on her end...
Old 29-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Haha no worries about quoting my post, posts are for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Xenia. And indeed, I guess I am the one she mentioned. First time I was whipped to tears. No holding back on her end...
ya seems she has quite a following but only 2 of us share niah...

hope more bros can share their experiences, forum is for sharing
so we can learn more together...
Old 30-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
ya seems she has quite a following but only 2 of us share niah...

hope more bros can share their experiences, forum is for sharing
so we can learn more together...
She tells me quite a few people read but do not post. Also quite a number who are just not members of this forum.
Old 30-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
She tells me quite a few people read but do not post. Also quite a number who are just not members of this forum.
oic not members then bobian lo, but members shld share lo i find...
Old 31-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know of any KL/JB mistresses?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1