The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
macdonals is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Back from superb session with Qiqi ( Lust365)

My FR for this sweet babe, with natural boobs, real SYT with CIM X 1, FJ x 1.

Due to high sexual tension in bed, our session was ended unexpected early. But she did not chase me away. Still cuddle with me and chit chatted.

Qiqi 1st impression- Very cheerful, and has the cute look that I want.

Qiqi is one of best suits for my cim syt mission. ( Best Bet !! )

Qiqi service is one of the many I would strongly recommend. Definitely for SYT lovers.
Old 14-12-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xodife92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Gigi
ID 挂网编号 : https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10 / 10 very pretty quite chai.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 18 still studying, showed me her photo.
Body 身材 : slender slim body, hour glass figure but also petite, when she strip instant got hard on.
Boobs 胸部 : Natural B
Kissing 接吻 : 9 / 10 some nice tongue wriggling
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 / 10 Sensual and ticklish feeling
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10 use her tongue and mouth to explore everywhere. She looks so sexy while having my cock in her mouth.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9 / 10 Tight pussy no smell. shaved sensitive clit and warm wet while fingering.
FJ 爱爱 : 11/10 Hot passionate fucking with moans from her that make me feel she is super horny as what other bros had shared before me. All true Try yourself to know bros
GFE 女朋友感 : 11 / 10 High GFE always smile, will cuddle hug me. Offered me massage, solid good. She will try her best to bring the mood up, making the session more enjoyable. Worth my money spent

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Follow boss instructions, very fast went up. Open door, a tall lady with cute smile greet me in a nightie. Proceed to bath, went to bath together with her. action start in bathroom
Proceed to bed, she start to with BJ, quite good blew my 1st load into her mouth.

Break time, small talk and rest awhile. Laying on my arms like my GF. Not long my guns are ready.

2nd round begin I went down south for some painting. clean shaved down there. After some 10 minutes of painting can sense she is wet.
Told her to cap on, starts the action in missionary , then doggy unload my 2nd load.

Date / 日期 : 14/12/2023
Old 14-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ai1ai2ai3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sofi - Club friday
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=966492

Looks - 8/10 good looking and well maintened
Body - 8/10 still got meat at the right places, slight tummy which is fine
Boobs - 9/10 big C or D cups, very soft to touch. Will bounce heavily when you fuck her hard
BBBJ - 8/10 sensual and slow. Able to accelerate when needed. She does deep throat.
Kissing - 8/10 she enjoy kissing and is a passionate kisser, not the one who enjoys kissing when with FL but this time I'm good
Cat bath - 8/10 she really enjoys pleasing me. Lick me good on my inner thigh and nipples.
FJ - 9/10 she enjoys making love. Totally feel not commercial at all. Tried many different positions such as cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy and so on. Very accommodating and is tight and wet. Initially looked for a fuck but I get the sweet making love with her, no regret.
Painting - 8.5/10 she enjoys a good painting session and you can feel the warm juice squirting out of her hole. When she cum you can hear her volume from normal going to loud and end with juice free flowing out.
GFE - 9/10 off the chart. Don't feel like an FL. More like my gf from thai coming here to visit.
RTF - definetely RTF material but not sure if can
Old 14-12-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

Posh, Galaxy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=966838&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 photo is her no bait switch or landmine, look late twenties, Vixen look

Body: Sexy curve figure, a slight scar under her boobs, perky jerky ass which I love❤️ smooth skin and normal Thai tanned

GFE/French: Easy to break ice with her, she told me need slowly and start with light peck kiss, finger her and she come for deep french kiss

Bbbj: Did told Okt I'm a blowjob lover. And he told me he inform posh to give me a good one! And Yes! She put in effort and good attitude, able to blow for long and no teeth feel at all.

Fj: we only had missionary, able to take my deep pounding and her moans stereo👍 Accommodative too.

RTF material!

Old 14-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vivi from Lust
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=966964

Booking was smooth
Place is an apartment. Pretty good (I mean nothing amazing, but better than hotels). Thumbs up
Pics of Vivi are photoshopped... Not as much as I have seen other times, but still... The weird thing is that I am not sure why it was done in her case, since she is really a beautiful girl.

Face: beautiful
Boobs: Man made and a bit hard
Body: really beautiful body
Ass: fantastic

BJ: top
FJ: really good and passionate (passionate in a realistic way, not absurd fake moans)
GFE: really good, probably the best ever. The first time in a very long time that I stay and chat with the girl after the deed.

Overall, excellent experience. A small minus for the fake boobs (I do not like fake boobs, but maybe other bros will find that a plus).
Old 14-12-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Cr38acct is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Today, i booked Ella from Seduction I love it!!!...

As we frenched on her bed, I slipped my hands into her top and squeezed her neh neh really hard, she was steamed liao.

Very soon, I took off her top and started toying with her boobs. We were just like lovers having a afternoon rendezvous.

From licks to sucking her boobs, Ella kept moaning away whilst I was busy stimulating her pussy with her panties on lol. I think she buay tahan liao and actually I also buay tahan, my cock was already rock hard lol. After more foreplay, she started her BBBJ. She knew how I like to be sucked and she just went about her job whilst my middle finger was busy drilling her pussy. Sibei shiok lor. Her juices was literally flowing. No complaints from her though, she is really very nice and demure, actually.

After sextifying each other, capped on and we proceeded to make sweet love in this damp afternoon. Ella started her riding at full throttle speed as I fondled her boobs and she repeatedly arched forward to offer me her tongue. Song song!!!

I took aim and gave ella’s little perky ass a good solid pounding and gently smacked on it like a naughty school girl. She loves it but please not too hard la lol. Finally, position changed to missionary, as we locked lips, I humped away and grabbed her boobs, I fucked her, she fucked me back!!! Before long, I unloaded....Super duper shiok!!!!!
Old 14-12-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hawtsaws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mango from Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=mango

Looks: 8.5/10 cute babe
Body: 8.5/10 nice butt & legs
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup
BBBJ: 8.5/10 wet slurpie
FJ: 9/10 quite tight for me. Super wet
GFE: 8.5/10 made love to me like my real gf
RTF: Confirm yes
Old 14-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
BeautyThai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting on behalf.

FR for Nina BeautyThai

It was very good boss!

GFE 10/10 - She is very friendly and a funny person to talk to. ever since I enter the room, she broke the ice already
Looks 8/10 - 10% discount from photos but still hot asf plus she’s very very short haha
Boobs 7/10 - I’m a sucker for boobs but hers was too hard for me, I’d prefer big natural boobs but it’s okay I was licking it most of the time��
BBBJ 8/10 - Her bbbj was really good but I had better ones, 1st shot CIM tho
FJ 8/10 - Her moans made me really hard hahaha so for 2nd shot I finished in 5 minutes only during missionary
Massage 100/10 - Power la

Pls cover my number if somehow you’re screenshotting this

Last edited by BeautyThai; 14-12-2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old 14-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihnohorn View Post
Was feeling itchy and text bro Galaxy for some good recommendation

He reco me posh and I say ok n let's proceed for a quick 60mins session since I am near that area

Knock the door n was greeted by this damn good looking lady with her sexy see thru lacy dress

She brought me in and help me took off my clothes and hang for me too..this I give her 10/10 for her gfe n also ice breaking

Once in toliet she soap me up fully and started playing with my nipps and my 2nd ic making me feeling damn high

I told her i wanna have more action on bed so we rinse off fast and prcced to the bed

She slowly catbath me with her soft n pointed tongue from my neck slowly to my nipples down to my stomach till my already hard dick

While she was having her time sucking me , I pull her ass towards me and started painting her nice sweet pussy hole making her moan in no time

I rate her pussy n blowjob 9/10 as she's clean shave and her love hole looks very yummy too

After about 10mins of foreplay ,we caps on and she say wanna take full control on top to serve me , she say just lay on bed and relax, she will do all for me ..she ride me up and down , front n back , her horny Expressions and moan really make me exciting , I turn her over and thrust her doggy hard n fast till I cum all inside her (in the condom)

We proceed to rinse off and actually I thought the show is over but I am wrong , in the toliet she still so playful with me, uses her ass to rub against my dick lol..

She kiss me before I left the room and say she will miss me ..great lady indeed

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=
RTF with posh other several months she was still as good as the 1st time she was here just a change in Location

BBBJ was pefectly sloppy with lots of suction
Fj still as tight as i remembered vaugely
GFE was of the roof she remebered me from few months back.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
aeryx is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for sofi CF
Looks wise close to the pictures with sexy milf look. Able to converse very well in English and have high gfe. Short bj cause think she was abit tired but able to take long pounding with very realistic moans.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

cuh1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been supporting Onesiam for a while but this is the first time Im posting a review here because it was one of the better experience that I had and I wanted to give some support

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Beer 🍻

Looks : Really look like photos, I think she looks even better in real life because she looks v sweet and cute when she smiles, like your chio eye candy that you are too shy to talk to

Body : Quite tall and slim, hot model figure with the right amount of boobs to grope

French: Frenched right from the start like I was her bf, continue in the shower, during the deed and even at the end

BBBJ: Started in the shower slowly and sensually to get you in the mood. Once on the bed she will go wild to make you high by cleaning your balls and ass. Damn hot when she looks at you like she really wants it

FJ : She rides q well, and can tell that shes also enjoying the sex with you, passionate moans while grabbing you and frenching you, I felt like I was servicing her instead because of how shiok she looked HAHA. The FJ was the reason why I wrote this review to support her because it didnt feel transactional at all

GFE : I would say treat her well like she's your thai gf and she will treat you like her singaporean bf, shes really sweet and easy to talk to. The best part is that her english is pretty good so it really helps with building chemistry. Please take good care of her!

RTF : Honestly this is one of the few ones that I would RTF (kenna KC alr gg), I even hesitated to write this review cus idw too many guys to book her HAHA but its okay good things must share right

P.S. Onesiam rarely disappoints, friendly OKT support and premium ladies, the price is honestly q worth for the quality and assurance that you get, so go have fun guys
Old 14-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 4
simlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR Soda (Merci)
Petite, very slim mixed Eurasian/Thai with enhanced boobs. New to this line but very wet. Her only English phrase is "Oh my god!!". Keep your google translate app handy. Worth every cent.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of

FR for Vee
Stable: Galaxy

Felt horny today and have a craving for youthful young skin and abalone.
Texted Bro Galaxy, my first choice stable as always and response was immediate. Took a mystery bonk and was assigned Vee!

Youth really is power. Surrendered 2 shots in 45mins. The abalone buffet is all I can eat. Pussy felt so tight, and she was cleanly shaved. Cowgirl position also got piak piak sound. Auto come and lick my nipples and french. Felt like poly school days. She wears braces btw and is very particular about hygiene. I see her inspect my manhood very carefully and she like brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth so many times. BAKness is about a 4. Silky smooth young skin. And she smells great! If I were to nit-pick it would be the language barrier but nothing google translate can’t handle. Enough said I need to nap and recover. She’s a recommended bonk!
Old 14-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
butterbox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a session with Minsoo from Lust365.

Minsoo is a friendly and chatty syt. we spend quite a bit of time chit chatting.

she is experienced in this trade. She is a skinny tall girl with B cups, fair and smooth skin. good height about 170+ and pretty face, especially her big eyes haha.

Her bbbj is okay. given her size, she is quite tight and gets very wet. pretty loud moans too when she gets high. always smiling and friendly throughout the session. i had a good time and will consider an rtf.
Old 14-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Fckncock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Stella - Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ghlight=stella

Looks: 9 pretty with nice powder like skin
Boobs: 10 D cup neh neh
Pussy: 9 insanely wet with trimmed hair down there
Body: 9 her skin is smooth. Very nice feels when i roam around her body
Hj/bbbj: 8.5 hj was hot, tickling sensation, feeling of wanting to cum. All mix feelings add her warm mouth, super siok.
Fj: 9 pro rider

GFE: 8.5 connection Is there

Rtf: it’s a yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1